Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Star Of Bethlehem - [bach Flower Remedy]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Arnica helps to control Blood Sugar in Diabetics
Started by: Joe De Livera at October 3 2006

Replies: 29 & Views: 24336    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Arnica helps to control Blood Sugar in Diabetics By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

October 3 2006
I discovered quite accidentally that Arnica 30c helps in the lowering of Blood Sugar levels in both Type I and II Diabetics. I have used it extensively and when used in conjunction with Cinnamon powder it has often replaced the drugs that are used in the control of Diabetes.

I am copying some links that I posted on the ABC which give actual case histories of how Arnica helped in the control of Blood Sugar in Diabetics.

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/30
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/38428/
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/37658/
http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/50413/

Re: Arnica helps to control Blood Sugar in Diabetics By: yusufpatel
KUWAIT

May 6 2008
Mr. Joe; And Udaya Kumar Bhai;

With regards; I would like your kind advise on my wife lower limbs Odema problem.

Age 55 years, Suffering from Diabets II since 1993. with Hypertension. She is under Allopathic treatment.

For Diabet She is taking Metformin 2000mg a day. 2000 mg first bite tabs a day,

Amryl 20 mg a day, Including 15 mg Glustin Tab

To control Blood Pressure and Cholestrol she is taking 10 mg Zesteril & Lipitor.

Earlier to control the Blood Sugar Dr. prescibed A medicine name AVINDA but was having side effect of gaining weight suspended and since last three months Dr. has given a medicine name GLUSTIN. since last month she was complaining the pain in the both the feet and swelling.

Kidney function test and Urine for albumin done and both are normal, ECG made and as per Dr. it is perfectly O.K. Dr. advised for Chest X-ray and we are awaiting the report.

She stopped taking the Glustin. But I have to control her Blood Sugar.....So, I started to giving her ARNICA 30C wet dosage twice a day as well SYZY Q 15 drops with 5 drops of Cratageus. after food.

Please have a look and advise what shell I give her a homeopathic Remedy for odema.
I got APIS 30/200 Cantharis 30, Colchicum 30 & Ars.30/200 in my stock.

As our Dr. advises us Glustin have a side effects of water retention but it is not very serious do not stop but we had discontinued.

One of friend earlier advised me Syzyguiam should not be given if urine is not profouse.

My wife frequency of urination is normal and her water intake also normal.

I would highly appreciated and thankful to both of you, if you look in to the matter and advise.

Yusuf

Re: Arnica helps to control Blood Sugar in Diabetics By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

May 6 2008
Your wife's case is complicated and it would not be possible to control her Blood Sugar without the aid of the various drugs that she is now taking.

I believe however that if she takes Arnica 6c in the Wet Dose, 3 times daily she can expect her BS level to come down perceptibly, overnight. When she does discover this reduction she can reduce the Metformin and other drugs that she is now using to keep her BS at an acceptable level.

You may like to know that Arnica will also help with her Cholesterol and you should have a perceptible reduction in about a month in a future Blood test when she can reduce the Statins she is taking now.

I believe that her Edema is due to the multitude of drugs that she is taking today and Arnica hopefully can help to reduce them in the future.

In the meanwhile, she can take Apis 6c in the Wet Dose twice daily and this will help with her water retention. I note that you have Apis 30c and you can use it immediately but the 6c is far more effective. This is also true for the Arnica which is more effective in the 6c potency for Diabetes than the 30c.

I would advise you to stop all other Homeopathic Remedies and only use the Arnica 6c and the Apis 6c and report her response in a week. She must continue the drugs that she is taking now and she can slowly reduce them when the 2 remedies help her.

Re: Arnica helps to control Blood Sugar in Diabetics By: udaya kumar
--

May 6 2008
It is dangerous to combine Syzygium with allopathic medicines unless you are constantly monitoring the blood sugar. Syzygium symptoms are "Great thirst, weakness, emaciation. Very large amounts of urine". The "great thirst" is perhaps the "large amount".

For dropsy with high BP and glycosuria the best medicine is Uranium Nitricum at 2X or 3X potencies. It can combine with Syzygium also. Syzygium can cause hypoglycemia and should be used with care. In such cases, the first aid and remedy is giving some sugar.

If there is any eruptions in the foearm or forehead or anywhere which is turning black colour Arsenic Album 200 should be used be for complete cure. One remedy at a time.

You may also have an ultra sound done for gall bladder and kidney. If stones are found in gall bladder, Chionanathus Q, Beri beris Vulg Q., Pulsatilla 30 would help in stones as well as completely bring under control the High blood pressure as well as diabetis. Some more medicines have be added if it is confirmed.

You may follow the advise and remedy suggested by Joe which can give good results in cases with oedema . BP medicines should not be stopped abruptly.

with best wishes.

--

Re: Arnica helps to control Blood Sugar in Diabetics By: garcot
Bangalore

May 9 2008
Recently I found Arnica helping me to get rid of bad effect of an allopathic drug, which I took on an experimental basis and helps in improving the circulation and detox my body by increasing the elimination power of kidneys.

I think, it is also a very good destresser.

Regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Sri Lanka

May 9 2008
Glad to note that Arnica has helped you to get rid of the effects of a drug which you took to improve your circulation.

I hope that you will read my reports recorded on this Forum that Arnica is the ultimate remedy to do so. I am a living example of the efficacy of Arnica on the human body at age 78 and I believe that I now have sufficient evidence to categorically state that Arnica is the most amazing Remedy that I have used during the past 30+ years of my involvement in Homeopathy to help those who seek my assistance.

I would recommend that anyone who reads these notes will take Arnica 30c in the Wet Dose nightly for a week and see for him/her self the benefits that it bestows immediately on the body in terms of deeper sleep and the benefits that follow thereafter.

Re: Arnica helps to control Blood Sugar in Diabetics By: its_faiz
Islamabad

May 9 2008
Joe,

I am really impressed with the miracles of Arnica. Can you please explain how show this be taken? What is meant by wet dose?

Regards,

MFUK

Sri Lanka

May 9 2008
Please visit the link below:

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=236&highlight=arnica

Also click on the headline "About Dose" on the top left of this page for instructions to make the Wet Dose. You will use Arnica 30c and take a capful from the bottle nightly and report your response in a week.

Re: Arnica helps to control Blood Sugar in Diabetics By: kochidr

May 21 2008
A few recipes based on Naturopathy which can help in a curative way

Recipe No 1

One big lemon (liime )
2-3 big garlics pealed
1 big bitter melon ( karela, kaypaka or pavaka in Malayalam) just ripe one the white variety are tastier as they are less bitter
4 - 5 green chillies
Salt to taste

clean and dry the bitter melon and cut to small pieces 5 millmete size slices (the inner part of bitter ground too can be used if it is white must remove the seeds in them) take in clean sterilised glass bottle
cut the cloves of garlic to tiny pieces and add to the bitter melon and mix well Add the salt to taste
Deseed the chillies cut to small pieces and add to the karela Squeeze the lemon juice and add it to the karela remove the seeds. Mix well and this is ready to use will be less bitter after 4 - 6 hrs.
Under refrigeration will remain up to 1 week if made neatly.

This can be used as side dish/ curry or salad

Very good for Diabetic and ppl with high BP and cholesterol. Use 2 days a week.

Recipe NO 2

5 - 7 ripe tomatoes

2 spoons of fengreek ( uluva) powder
3 green chillies
salt to taste
One lemon

cut the tomatoes to 4 - 8
add the deseeded cut chillies
the raw fengreek powder and salt to taste add the juice of lemon mix well and this naturopathic pickle is ready to serve

Re:Arnica helps to control Blood Sugar in Diabetics By: 123homeo
N. America

May 20 2009
Dear Doctors
If i use arnica in wetdose and also in olive oil to strenghten my hair will that also stabilize my blood sugar level.
I am diabetic and take metformin 500mg 3 times a day. I also take synthyroid for being hypothyroid
My reading of BS level before breakfast is between the range of 9 to 10 mml (this is the N. American reading) Not sure how to convert it.
Is there a way to convert it for European/Asian BS level reading.

One night i had severe cramps on my left leg seemed like the viens very painful on my legs. So i just took an arnica pill 6x and next day my BS level was 7.2
Please advise
Kind regards.

N. America

May 20 2009
Dear Doctors
If i use arnica in wetdose and also in olive oil to strenghten my hair will that also stabilize my blood sugar level.
I am diabetic and take metformin 500mg 3 times a day. I also take synthyroid for being hypothyroid
My reading of BS level before breakfast is between the range of 9 to 10 mml (this is the N. American reading) Not sure how to convert it.

One night i had severe cramps on my left leg seemed like the viens very painful on my legs. So i just took an arnica pill 6x and next day my BS level was 7.2
Please advise
Kind regards.

N. America

May 20 2009
Dear Doctors

Please advise
Kind regards.

Sri Lanka

May 21 2009
I have always prescribed Arnica 6c to reduce BS levels in both Type I and Type II Diabetics and do not have any experience with Arnica 6x. You have already discovered that Arnica 6x did reduce your BS level from 9mml to 7.2mml and it would be of interest to learn within what period of time it did so.

I would recommend that you continue with this potency and report your progress as it would add to the data on using Arnica to control Diabetes, which as you perhaps are aware is not listed in the classical Repertories and MM's for this disease.

You are advised to reduce your dosage of Metformin gradually to keep your BS at the optimum level which is between 100 and 120 on the commonly used European scale.

I presume that you are using Arnica Q in Olive oil as a massage for your hair loss.

Re:Arnica helps to control Blood Sugar in Diabetics By: ana
india

August 28 2009
is it arnica6 or arnica 30? i have the liquid arnica 6 ow many drops shold i put in 400ml water bottle?

ana

Re:Arnica helps to control Blood Sugar in Diabetics By: lal_anar

August 28 2009
6-c.
u can add 3 drops in bottle. if u add any extra by mistake, don't worry about that.

Sri Lanka

September 5 2009
I have observed that the Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is best made with the remedy in the Liquid Ethanol pack which can be purchased from almost all Homeopathic Pharmacies in India. All that is required is the smallest pack which is usually 5ml preferably in a glass bottle with a dropper facility. Only 2-3 drops of the remedy are required to activate a 500ml bottle of spring water and it will be observed that a 5ml bottle can last for many years.

The standard Dry pack in pellets that Homeopathic remedies are marketed is made by inserting a few drops of the remedy in Ethanol on the Lactose pellets but this seems to make the remedy less effective when these pellets are used to activate the Spring water to make a remedy. The dry pellets can however be used sublingually but they are not as effective when used to make the wet dose as they have already been "diluted" when the dry lactose pellets were first activated with Ethanol.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is best made in the manner described above with the Liquid remedy in Ethanol.

I must also add that it is essential that the remedy in the bottle is succussed or shaken hard to produce bubbling every time before a teaspoonful or a capful is sipped by the patient. This action increases the potency of the remedy every so slightly thereby making it more powerful every time to help the patient to overcome his ailment.

Re:Arnica helps to control Blood Sugar in Diabetics By: pkchat
new delhi

September 26 2014
My blood sugar level was 132mg% and after going through your page I have started arnika 30 wet dose morning and evening twice a day. In one day it came down to 122 but after one week It did not gone lower but surprisingly it went up to 129. Can you suggest I am still continuing the same. Should continue some more time or any suggesstion.

September 26 2014
PkChat

try Arnica 6-C or 3-C. Try 6-C first.

I have seen the 6-C and 3-C acts faster than 30-C

Sri Lanka

September 27 2014
It surprises me to read that patients use Arnica 30c in the Wet dose to help reduce their Blood Sugar levels and report negative results when all they have to do is to read my prescription on the same thread and the reports of patients who have used Arnica 6c and sometimes 3c who have reported positive results.

As you may know, I discovered that Arnica 6c in the Wet dose reduces BS levels and this fact is not recorded in any Homeopathic Text as they refuse to use it and verify the result, if they are Diabetics.

Arnica seems to stimulate the Islets of Langerhann in the Pancreas to produce Insulin on demand but I do not have any proof of this fact although I have one patient who does not take any Arnica nor any drug to control his BS level which was originally at 335 and is at normal level today.

I shall copy below my default therapy aka "Joepathy" which many Diabetics are using today to control their BS levels.

The remedy I have prescribed is Arnica 3c in the Wet dose which is taken twice daily.

Mag Phos 6x dose 2 tablets taken thrice daily have also helped to reduce BS levels and you can add this to your daily dosage.

Please note that you will most likely notice a dip in your BS level within 24 hours of starting my therapy and you will then have to reduce your dosage of either Metformin or of Insulin as it must be maintained around 110.

Type I patients have confirmed that they discovered their BS levels were reduced by about 20% within a day of their starting on this therapy.

Type II patients will have to monitor their BS levels on a daily basis to ensure that their BS is stabilized at around 110 and they will reduce the dosage of the drugs that they are using daily to maintain this level. The Arnica 6c and the Mag Phos 6x are taken as prescribed.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.

Exercise is essential to help the Diabetic and unfortunately many are not in the habit of a daily routine of exercise which in many cases is the reason for the increase in Blood Sugar levels. You are advised to start with a brisk walk and you must ensure that you sweat it out to derive any benefit from the exercise.

Cinnamon powder is also useful to reduce BS levels and a quarter teaspoonful can be taken brewed as a tea twice daily. Okra or Bandakka which grows in the tropics also helps to reduce BS levels. Okra is used by cutting up a tender pod and inserting it into a glass of water which is left overnight and the water is drunk on an empty stomach the morning after.
Turmeric has also been discovered to help reduce BS levels and can be used in a similar manner to the Cinnamon.

Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.

new delhi

September 27 2014
ok thanka I will start with arnika 6c wet dose and let you know the results

September 27 2014
along with Arnica 6-C

Another wonderful remedy Ars Album in 6-C

I read a book written by Dr. Bishambir from India, in his 30 years of practicing homeopathy, he said

" Arb Album most neglected medicine by homeopath for treatment of diabetes "

If Arnica 6-C does not give you desire results, you can add Ars Album 6-C twice day later.

At this time keep taking Arnica 6-c for few days.

headache By: pkchat
new delhi

September 29 2014
My daughter age 19y complains for headache regularly. even touching the scalp gives her pain. what you will suggest

Re: Arnica helps to control Blood Sugar in Diabetics By: pkchat
new delhi

September 29 2014
Doctors says it looks migraine. alopathy gives only painkillers only if suggest some thing to resolve this will great help

Sri Lanka

September 29 2014
Bryonia 30c in the Wet dose taken thrice daily for a week may help her Migraine.

Report response in a week or less if it works.

new delhi

September 30 2014
OK THANKS FOR THE ADVICE i WILL START TODAY.

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.