Locations of visitors to this page

Patient "feeling really very great" in 7 days"
Started by: Joe De Livera at September 16 2014

Replies: 0 & Views: 1052    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Patient "feeling really very great" in 7 days" By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

September 16 2014
http://www.joedelivera.com/?p=702#comment-46968

I am copying the case of a patient who suffered from a Heart Attack on August 17 2013 who consulted me and reported in just a week that he was
"feeling really very great after starting JOEPATHY (arnica 30c in wet dose and Nat Phos 6x) from 09/09/2014.

His case is copied from the link above.

• Dev says:
September 5, 2014 at 11:40 AM (Edit)
Dear Joe Sir

I am from mumbai age 55 and suffered a mild heart attack on 17th aug 2013 but didn’t opt for angiography or angioplasty.My MI is also healed. I do not have any history of diabetes,cholesterol or triglycerides. Non drinker and non smoker. Fitness freak.pure vegeterian At present on Hypertension drugs Metarol xr 50 mg i was advised to take blood thinner dispirin but i didn’t since i have a history of Ulcrative Colitis. I read a lot on Arnica 30c wet dose can i start that. May i have your most valuable advise on the same please.
God Bless You Dev

• Joe says:
September 5, 2014 at 4:46 PM (Edit)
I hope that you realize that if you had been using my Arnica 30c therapy which I use myself and have persuaded many thousands of clients, known and unknown to use on a daily basis, you would never have been visited with your MI and what is more you would be enjoying an event free life like me at age 85.

However it is not too late to start on my therapy and I would suggest that you visit and study my treatise on

ARNICA THE MIRACLE REMEDY
http://www.joedelivera.com/?p=66

With your history of Cholesterol and Triglycerides at normal levels, I cannot understand how you qualified for what you classified a “Mild” MI and I hope that my Arnica 30c therapy in the Wet dose will help to drag you out of the danger you have faced which in your case can even recur, even with the drugs prescribed which in any case you cannot take due to Ulcerative Colitis which will make a bad situation infinitely worse and expose you to other medical problems.

Your therapy is

Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily
Nat Phos 6x dose 2 tablets taken after each meal thrice daily.

You will NOT permit Angioplasty and Angiography unless on a SOS basis.

You will report your progress to me weekly.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.

Do not use Coffee, Cola beverages, preserved foods like sausages, ham and bacon as they contain Saltpeter.

• Dev says:
September 8, 2014 at 12:15 PM (Edit)
Dear Joe Sir

Highly obliged andd honoured. Sir Arnica theory i came to know very recently.Sir please guide me when to take the dosage of Arnica 30c.

Also advise on BP drug to be continued or not after starting of Arnica30c since i am on heavy dose of 50 mg. 25 mg in morning and 25mg at night. (Metaprolol)

No words available to express my gratitude.

Shall inform weekly the status.

Best Regards

Dev

• Dev says:
September 9, 2014 at 3:04 PM (Edit)
Dear Joe Sir

I started Arnica 30c wet dose from today along with the NAT PHOS 6X 2 tabs. First time i felt a headache and pulse rate was also high could not measure BP since i was out. I took my normal BP medicine also along with Arnica30c wet dose.

Sir shall i stop my BP medicines i take 25 mg in the morning and 25mg at night since last almost 10 months.

Due to UC i always suffer flatulence and heaviness after meal Thanks for suggesting NAT PHOS 6x to me.

Sir kindly advise asap.

Thanks a lot

Dev

• Joe says:
September 9, 2014 at 8:41 PM (Edit)
You have started on my therapy just today and I would not recommend that you stop your current medication which you will continue till I advise you otherwise.

It is essential that you indicate your BP with levels in the morning and evening. If you do not have a BP gauge you are advised to get a Digital unit which you can use yourself.

I would also like to have your Pulse rate at rest.

• Dev says:
September 10, 2014 at 10:56 AM (Edit)
Dear Joe Sir

Thanks a ton

Shall report weekly

Best Regards

Dev

• Dev says:
September 13, 2014 at 11:17 AM (Edit)
Dear Joe Sir

Sir needed your valuable advise. I have a habit of consuming 2 fruits banana and papaya in the morning and then i consume arnica 30c wet dose prepared as per your guidance and one at night before sleeping.Is it ok????getting great comfortable feeling in just 4 days.
Sir shall await your valuable advise.
Dev

• Joe says:
September 13, 2014 at 1:07 PM (Edit)
I note that you have been using the Arnica 30 therapy I discovered about 20 years ago and which I am using myself since that time.

You have used it for the last 4 days and have noticed the “getting great comfortable feeling” . You can continue to use it as you are doing today and report results in a few weeks.

Visit

ARNICA THE MIRACLE REMEDY
http://www.joedelivera.com/?p=66

• Dev says:
September 16, 2014 at 11:39 AM (Edit)
Dear Joe Sir

No words to express my gratitude. Sir feeling really very great after starting JOEPATHY (arnica 30c in wet dose and Nat Phos 6x) from 09/09/2014.Yet afraid of measuring BP and pulse rate due to my own fearful nature but trust me some different energy is entering into after starting of your most valuable joepathy. Nat phos 6x has helped me in discarding Zantac 150 which i was consuming since last 1 year on daily basis because of weak digestive system due to UC. Now slowly i am targeting to taper down my BP drugs also but carefully and gradually.I am slowly started forgetting that i ever had a MI. My prayer for your great longevity. Dev

Submitted on 2014/09/16 at 2:12 PM | In reply to Dev.
Glad to note that my Joepathy has helped you in just 1 WEEK.

It is a report like yours that keeps me active at my advanced age of 85 as I have proved myself that my Arnica therapy does indeed work as I have used it daily since 1996 and owe my incident free life to it. Your report is one of many you will discover on my Website that are testimonials to my Joepathy which is absolutely safe in use and is the Ultimate remedy to good health as one advances in years.

You will continue to use my therapy and I hope that you understand that your future life will depend on doing so under my supervision.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.