Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Gem Remedies in Homeopathy pls.
Started by: svarbanu at April 29 2014

Replies: 4 & Views: 1206    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Gem Remedies in Homeopathy pls. By: svarbanu

April 29 2014
Hi
I was looking for some information on gem essences when i came across a method called immersion method here: http://www.thenaturalmedicinecentre.com.au/gem-medicines/

Many of the gems listed here are considered to have poisonous impurities which may leach into the water and are hence not recommended for direct contact with water. Does anyone know if this method is safe for the stones listed in this page?

Also, could any one suggest a good book for gem essences in homeopathy and also an Indian Manufacturere?

Re:Gem Remedies in Homeopathy pls. By: garcot
Bangalore

April 29 2014
If we have doubts about those possible impurities causing potential trouble, it can always be used in homeopathic potencies. We already have homeopathic Red Coral (Corallium Rubrum).

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Gem Remedies in Homeopathy pls. By: bell

April 22 2017
The homeopathy dr. told me that when diabetes is more than 5 years old it is quite difficult to treat with homeo remedies - best way to treat is with gem therapy.

is there a chart or something of that kind which details which gem is good for which symptom

has anyone tried this for diabetes.? or any other chronic symptom?
Please let me know.
I loved the article on the rudrakshi mala - not sure how to acquire one.

thank you very much for your kind help

Re:Gem Remedies in Homeopathy pls. By: udaya kumar
--

April 22 2017
Diabetis cannot be 5 year old....Diabetis is a predisposition....it is there right from the day you are born and manifest with your way of living and conduct.......To count the age of the diabetis from the day it was read on a machine invented by the five senses is the most senseless thing.......The usual practise is to stop sugar once you know you have diabetis which in itself is wrong......sugar must be used and more exercise than the sugar intake should be done each day....otherwise you are making the pancreas more inefficient than it already reached a stage in.....Laziness of any organ and the whole body is cause to ill health and if pancreas is asked to sit idle the ailment will envelope the pancreas itself......In fact the cause for diabetes is not in pancreas but in adrenals and higher endocrine glands.....pancreas is only a causality........

Just as there are constitutional medicines in homeopathy, there are also constitutional gems... When it comes to gems, Constitution of a person is better understood astrologically and astronomically than the homeopathic definitiions. That can well be interpreted from the Raasi of each individual.......I do not know which country you belong to and whether you would understand what write here.....for e.g. Karkidaka Raasi i.e. july 15 to August 14......is the Raasi of the moon....and the power of the moon is what determines the strength of each individual under astrology.......He may have the best of the stars favourable to him but if his moon is not powerful, he will end up in not receiving the benefits of his great star positions. As per Jyothisha, the Rassi chakra starts from Medam i.e. from April 15 to May 14 i.e. Taurus.The Lagnaadhipan for Medam Raashi is Mars and Red coral is the gem of Mars. Wearing of red coral will heal blood related ailments, ailments in abdomen and stomach, impotency, Diabetis, Menstrual disorders, Will activate the lazy......etc. Similarly there are correlated homeopathic medicines for each zodiac sign....Viz for Taurus the Cell Salt is Natrum Sulph. for Gemini it is Kali Mur, for Cancer it is Calcarea Fluor,
For Leo it is Magnesium Phos. For Virgo Kali sulphuricum ,,,,,,For Libra it is Natrum Phos......Scorpio it is calcarea sulph ...for Sagittarius it is Silicea.......For capricorn it is Calcarea Phos.....for Aquarius it is Natrum Muriaticum and for Pisces it is Ferrum Phosphoricum......You might now well have understood why there are only 12 Cell Salts.....!!! Constitutionally only one cell salt is needed for a person of the particular Raasi....while there will be interplay of the other 11 Raasis as per each star passing therough those raasis and then the strength and lack of strength would warrant use of other complementary cell salts for each person and if they do not use them on those periods of transition, the cell salts becomes necessary at a later stage when the disorder accumulates in a manifested form for the five senses to see and comprehend as what we call a disease.......!! The related homeo medicines for each zodiac sign is as under
1. Taurus(Red coral ).....Sulphur, Thuja, Silicea, Mercurious, Bryonia, Graphites. The taurus people thus will be a ragged philospher, averse to cold water, with tendency towards indurations and tumors, Mercurious stubborness, Silicean spirituality and coldness(vaata constitution ), ailments of the stomach, teath,and movements, skin ailments like itching. The gem stone can change according to Nakshatra for e.g. Anizham thiruvonam and pooyam nakshatra can wear blue saphire.....

2. Gemini. ....Bryonia, Mercurious, Apis, Thuja., Pulsatilla, Rhus Tox, Spongia, Sulphur, Stannum, Iodium.Nux Vomica

3. Cancer : Calcarea Carb, Mercurious, Phosphorus, Aurum, Fluoric Acid, Silicea,

4. Leo Gelsemium, Ignatia, Colocynthis, Lycopodium, China, Nux Vomica, Belladonna. Antim Crudem

5. Virgo : Natrum Mur, Nux Vomica Calcarea Sulph, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Hepar, Silicea, Sulphur.

6. Libra : Calcarea Carb., Natrum Mur, Natrum Carb, Rheum, Staphisagria, Phosphorus, Nux Vomica.

7. Scorpio : Tuberculinum, Psorinum, Belladonna, Silicea, Hepar Sulph, Kali Mur.

8. Sagittarius : Picric Acid,. Fluoric Acid, Thuja, Calcarea Sulph, Hepar, Mercurious, Pulsatilla.

9.Capricorn: Calcarea Carb., Sanicula Aqua, Sulphur, Tuberculinum, Phosphorus, Ruta, Zincum, Causticum, Silicea

10. Aquarius: Lycopodium, Phosphoric Acid, Staphisagria, Apis, Causticum, Ignatia China, Bryonia,Sepia, Sulphur

11. Rumex, Gelsemium, Belladonna, Ferrum., Phosphorus, Aconitum.Bryonia, Hepar, Mercurious and Sulphur.

12. Aries :: Hyosciamus Ignatia, Phosphorus, Actea Racemosa, Zincum., Gelsemium, Pulsatilla.Coffea.......

that gems which are to be worn against the nakshatras(stars)/Raasi are the same that would work in gem therapy......

--

Re:Gem Remedies in Homeopathy pls. By: bell

April 23 2017
thank you Udaya Kumar for the detailed explanation on the gems and the zodiac stars.

I am a taurus so can i take the tissue salt only when i need it or even now for maintenance. -

Even the homeo dr. said that if he gives me something for my diab which is old symptom. I will only get 10% help.
so i opted for help for BP which developed last year.
is there any mantra simple to chant - OM -

i received a charged blue lapis lazuli 108

Thank you for all you help

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.