Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Goiter
Started by: lajaw at December 24 2007

Replies: 14 & Views: 7636    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Goiter By: lajaw
Lower Alabama

December 24 2007
My wife has problems with her thyroid, and now the radiologist, after a ultrasound, thinks it's goiter. After looking at the other homeopathy site, it is recommended to use Iodium 200c. If she were to use this, at what dosage is recommended and would taking a product like 'Iosol' for an iodine supplement be recommended?

Re: Goiter By: Dr Khan

December 24 2007
Please take Calcarea Iodata 30C and
Ferrum Iodatum in any available potency.
One medicine at morning and other at evening.

Re: Goiter By: VAISHDW2
Akron, Oh, USa

December 24 2007
Lajaw,

I would like to tell that I treated my mother who was having goiter for the last 8 years with Yoga. It took around 8 months but it cured her fully. Along with it her pains in the toe and knee also went away. Doesn't take anything to try it out.

Re: Goiter By: Dr.Haran ch malaker
Asia

December 26 2007
Dear doctor VAISHDW2,thanks for your alternative method but you didnt mention the name of yoga and its pose.Please help.Im with the same openion with Dr.Khan.Thanks,malaker

I like to exchange views over homeopathy as well as to get help from learned doctors of this forum.My motto is to help the distress.

Re: Goiter By: sajjadakram

December 26 2007
About 180 remedies are recommended for this particular complaint.
If the patient post some more symptoms then it will be easy to suggest the proper remedy.
Remedies recommended by the above prescribers ,I would say they can try these remedies in low potencies like 6c or less.
sajjad.

Re: Goiter By: lajaw
Lower Alabama

December 26 2007
Dr. Khan,

How long does she take the remedies? 3 days, a week , etc.?

thank you

Re: Goiter By: VAISHDW2
Akron, Oh, USa

December 28 2007
Dr. Haran,

I am not a doctor. I have been doing and teaching Yoga for last 15 years and a great user of homeopathy. Yoga will act as a catalyst to the medicines and it would cure the disease from the root. You need to do Pranayam specifically Kapalbhati, Anulom Vilom and Bramari for atleast 15 mins. Then the sarp asan is a must, nav asan, matsya asan are the ones which would help in the cure.

I would suggest you to get a CD of Ram Dev baba but remeber it has to be done regularly and you will enjoy the benefits.

The only assurance that I can provide you is the case that we have resolved of my mother and my uncle.

God luck.

Re: Goiter By: girilal
New Jersey USA

December 29 2007
I use following method to treat Thyroid and Goiter problems (Hypo and Hyper)

Mercurius Vivus 1M one dose each week

2 doses Iodium-3X start at each full moon for 4 days.

Spongia Tosta Q two times each day, If Spongia Tosta Q is not available then try any lowest available potency.

Psorinum-30 two times each day especially if glands of the neck are swollen or there is a pain in the neck.

girilal

Re: Goiter By: sajjadakram

December 29 2007
Dear Girilal,
I honestly rely on what you say and keep everything in record.
i am always interested in reading the data of cured cases which we homeopath are deprived of.
sajjad.

Re: Goiter By: girilal
New Jersey USA

December 30 2007
Dear Sajjad

This recipe is not mine but I got it from Mr. Gurcharan Singh from Bhatinda Punjab India. Gurucharan Singh is quite a bit famous unlicensed homeopath. Even ENT surgeons started sending him the cases related to ENT symptoms. He became my friend and he gave me this recipe and it really worked. I used it on 7 cases and 3 I know completely cured 3 are also cured but their symptoms reappear and this recipe again cures them. These 3 people are all in very stressful circumstances. And one person says that medicine helped him but he was not satisfied.

I used this recipe on many other people but many never came back to let me know as it usually happens. One example is: I was having tea in the restaurant in Bangalore and opposite to me was a gentleman drinking tea, his throat area was all swollen up. I wrote him this recipe and he went to homeopathy store and that is it.

girilal

Lower Alabama

January 12 2008
Girilal, how important is the Psorinum?

I'm not able to find it here in the US. What do you know about European method MGA (magnetic coding) technology? Is this really compatible with the way most make the nosodes?

Re: Goiter By: udaya kumar
--

January 12 2008
If she is a thin and lean lady, losing weight even after eating well. Eyes protruding i.e. habitually widens beyond requirement,( i.e. exophthalmic goitre) she will be cured certainly by Iodium 1M one dose in globules(Only one or two globules need be administered) once in 15 days or in acute cases once in a week. A maximum of three to four doses give results. Gaining weight, reduce in the size of goitre, gaining complexion and colour will be the net result. best wishes.

--

Lower Alabama

January 13 2008
Dr. Kumar, All I have is Iodium 200c. Is that acceptable? Give it more often or what is your recommendation?
thanks!

Re: Goiter By: udaya kumar
--

January 13 2008
Iodium is one medicines which can give opposite results in different potencies. like 2x for obeisity while 1M to increase weght. My patients have responded to 1M and benefited fully in the cases of ophthalmic goitre. Whether 200C gives benefit is for you to try for yourself. Normally three doses in 200C or 30C has never seen giving any aggravation or problems. Mind should be the yardstick in cases where physical improvement is not very much noticeable. Mind will feel healthy and happy in most cases where the precription is most apt for the malady. You may reduce the interval between two 200 doses to 1 week or even less. Alternatively, you can use three 200 doses at 12 hour interval and wait for a week to show results, if any. with regards,

--

Re: Goiter By: snoopy

January 13 2008
If thyroid goes untreated, can a patient still benifit from homeopathy for psychological trauma?

Or does the thyroid need to be treated first?

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.