Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

My headaches
Started by: lajaw at October 3 2007

Replies: 1 & Views: 1339    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

My headaches By: lajaw
Lower Alabama

October 3 2007
I appreciate all the help you all have been. My boy and wife are getting better.
Now, I have a problem I've been dealing with since at least 1985. I get headaches that come on after midnight, seems like I'll wake around 2 a.m. with a headache usually on the left side of my head, but not always there. If I get up and take 800mg. of ibuprofen or 6 aspirin, when I wake in the morning it is usually tolerable, but not always. If I don't take something in the night, when I wake in the a.m. around 5, the headache will start to pound and sometimes I not able to function right. My head sometimes feels as if it is going to or needs to explode. I've had fantasies of sticking an ice pick in my head to relieve the pressure. I won't though...............anyhow, the pain as it starts to go away, about 12-14 hrs. after starting, and a handful of OTC meds, goes down into my (usually) right neck and shoulder blades and I'll get a knot in the muscles in my upper back.
Can anyone give me a starting point to go at? I would dearly love to get off the analgesics...........
thanks for your time.

Re: My headaches By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

October 3 2007
There is a possibility that your chronic headaches which you have suffered from 1985 are due to Hyperacidity in your stomach which you may perhaps not have noticed.

The remedy that I have used for Hyperacidity also known as GERD or Gastro Esophagal Reflux Disease is Nat Phos 6x and the dose is 2-3 tablets taken immediately after dinner. Do not also drink over a few sips of water immediately after a meal and I would advice you to eat your dinner at least 2 hours before you go to bed.

Arnica 30c in the wet dose can also help you as it will increase the flow of blood in your body. Dosage is 1 teaspoonful taken twice daily with the last dose taken just before sleep.

Please type in "wet dose" into the Search Forum window on this page for instructions on how to make the wet dose.

Please report your response to this therapy in a few days and if my diagnosis about GERD is not correct, I shall prescribe another remedy which can hopefully rid you of your chronic headaches.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.