Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Medicine for Coma!
Started by: sweetsarah at December 11 2008

Replies: 11 & Views: 9756    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Medicine for Coma! By: sweetsarah
u.a.e

December 11 2008
My friendís mother got some infection of brain which could not be explained by her due to paucity of her medical knowledge (probably encephalitis or meningitis). Her first symptom was that she could not recognize her loved ones anymore. After 1-2 days she went into coma. MRI shows brain damage. She has been in coma for past 10 days. Please tell me if she can use any medicine like arnica 1M dissolved in water. Please tell me what potency of medicine should be dissolved in how much water and applied to which part of body?

Sarah

Re: Medicine for Coma! By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

December 12 2008
I have had some success using Arnica 1M in the Wet Dose in the case of a few senior citizens over 80 years who were consigned to bed and unable to walk. The effect on some patients was almost miraculous as they had not been walking for months and they suddenly discovered that they had sensation in their limbs and were assisted to walk in stages.

You can read a few cases on:

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806&highlight=arnica

I have also had some success in treating a 21 year old victim of a motor accident whose case you can read on:

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/40936

I do not know if this same therapy can help your mother whose problem is due to an infection of her brain. I presume that her doctors have used antibiotics to treat this infection as Homeopathy cannot equal an antibiotic when it is obviously required to kill the bacteria. After the bacteria has been dealt with, you can start the Arnica therapy.

Arnica 1M in the liquid pack in Ethanol is essential for this therapy and you will make the Wet Dose by inserting just 3 drops of the remedy into a 500ml bottle of spring or drinking water. You will first decant about an inch of water as this airspace is required for succussion (shaking of the bottle hard) every time before the patient is given a capful from the bottle or a teaspoonful every 3 hours.

The liquid remedy can be slowly dripped into her mouth if she is not responsive.

Re:Medicine for Coma! By: sweetsarah
u.a.e

December 13 2008
Dear doctor Joe,
I don't think doctor can allow to give her anything by mouth in coma. This is because anything given orally can be aspirated into the lungs due to the absence of protection reflexes. Can arnica be used to make her lips wet or rubbed onto her body?

Sarah

Re: Medicine for Coma! By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

December 13 2008
"The liquid remedy can be slowly dripped into her mouth if she is not responsive."

I had already anticipated the possibility of her choking as you can see from the last paragraph in my last post copied above.

I advised the parents of the 21 year old boy whom I woke up from his coma of some weeks which he suffered from after a motor accident and he did not choke on the drops of the remedy which were slowly dripped into his mouth and he woke up within a week.

You can certainly wet her lips but rubbing the remedy on her body may not make any difference to her present state.

I presume that the necessary antibiotics are being administered by the IV route.

Re:Medicine for Coma! By: udaya kumar
--

December 13 2008
The three important medicines which can revive a patient from coma by inhalation are :

1. Ammonium Causticum Q/1X
2. Amylenum Nit. Q
3. Camphora Q.

Medicine capable of reviving a patient from Coma due to cerebro-spinal meningitis is Gelsemium. Single dose in 30/200 or 1M should be tried.

For Encephalitis, Aconitum Nap again is lead medicine. which again is first remedyfor mengingitis. followed by Bryonia Alba, Belladonna , Gelsemium., Staphysagria, Baptisia according to symptoms.

If there is brain congestion hydrocyanic acid in higher potencies.

--

Re:Medicine for Coma! By: sweetsarah
u.a.e

December 14 2008
Respected Udaya,
Thank you for your reply. Do you mean to say that the patient should be given one of the 3 medicines for revive from coma and then treated with the medicines mentioned later to cure the root cause. If yes, how can the medicine be given through inhalation? Can the medicine be put in steam and inhaled or just by opening the cap and let the patient inhale it by bringing close to her nose?

Sarah

--

December 14 2008
Direct inhalation on a cotton swab.

Since coma is there it is more of encephalitis than inflammation to meninges(meningitis). Aconitum followed by Gelsemium and Bryonia would be a natural course for the revival. One globule under the tongue may not choke. with best wishes.

--

Re:Medicine for Coma! By: all

April 28 2011
One of the homeopathy doctor told that keeping onion near the nose of a coma patient is good is it correct or has any side effect please let me know.Thank you.

Re:Medicine for Coma! By: kyafiraz
nepal

May 8 2012
my brother was in coma after he got terrible bike accident 2 months ago. Doctor told me that my brother had Subarachnoid hemorrhage and may not possible to surgery. Is it possible to give arnica 1M for my brother. If it possible then where i can find arnica 1M. I'm from Nepal.I search so many pharmacy in nepal but i couldn't find arnica 1M. Plz plz somebody help me ............

Re:Medicine for Coma! By: garcot
Bangalore

May 8 2012
Please visit this blog and collect the ph.nos which are available in the blog.

http://nepalhomeopathy.blogspot.in/

May be he will require even higher potencies like 10M. So please talk to this clinic and get the help at the earliest.

Also please see what Mr.Udaya has mentioned in this post

Quote:
" The three important medicines which can revive a patient from coma by inhalation are :

1. Ammonium Causticum Q/1X
2. Amylenum Nit. Q
3. Camphora Q.

Medicine capable of reviving a patient from Coma due to cerebro-spinal meningitis is Gelsemium. Single dose in 30/200 or 1M should be tried.

For Encephalitis, Aconitum Nap again is lead medicine. which again is first remedyfor mengingitis. followed by Bryonia Alba, Belladonna , Gelsemium., Staphysagria, Baptisia according to symptoms.

If there is brain congestion hydrocyanic acid in higher potencies." Unquote

My prayers are there for your beloved brother.

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

--

May 11 2012
Use Arnica 1M single dose.

--

Re:Medicine for Coma! By: channahunxi@hotmail.com

September 11 2012
Options in the Animation Business
Recently a gentleman from the States wrote me an email asking some questions pertaining financing for cartoon animated series production. This is an all-time favorite topic on this blog ever since I wrote an article titled "8 Steps to Producing a Cartoon Series". One of his questions is a most unusual question as it dealt with the topic of 'options'.
Options is a common term in the financial factor but used in the animation industry context is only common amongst the industry players.
In essence, an option is a contract which conveys to its holder the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell shares of an underlying security at a specified price on or before a given date.
Death on Nicotine Addiction
How Long Does it Take Nicotine to Get Out of Your System?
Nicotine is a highly addictive substance. The effects on your body last between 40 minutes to a couple of hours. This leads smokers to consume more and more cigarettes or tobacco to reach the same degree of relaxation and euphoric state, thus explaining why a smoker graduates from a 3 sticks per day to smoking one or two packs a day. How can I clean nicotine out of my system faster? The answer is discipline and determination. Quitting smoking is easier said then done. Only 10% of those who attempted to kick the habit succeeded. Eventually they return to their old bad habit. Why? It normally takes one to two months to clean your system from nicotine addiction. But this time frame is the most excruciating for nicotine addicts. Since your system is adapted to having nicotine on a regular basis, sudden withdrawal or "cold turkey" causes your body to function differently in the absence of the drug. Quitters experience extreme craving for nicotine, irritability, anxiety and depression.
After one month, these physiological cravings will subside significantly. After another month, all the nicotine residues are completely eliminated. But for many smokers, even a day without a single stick of cigarette is a struggle. Most try quitting but after just one week, they return to their smoking habit. This just shows the irresistible and addictive pull of nicotine.
http://www.clinictime.net/Abilify.html

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.