Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

MINIMISING THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ALLOPATHIC MEDICINES
Started by: baskaran.ramamurthy at May 3 2012

Replies: 5 & Views: 8070    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

MINIMISING THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ALLOPATHIC MEDICINES By: baskaran.ramamurthy

May 3 2012
Dear Shri Udaya,
Sorry Udaya ,it may be a stupid question what I am asking you here,but still I would be happy to have your comments please
Is it possible to minimise the side effects of allopathic medicines used for Hypertension /Diabatis by taking a teaspoonful of the same remedy (to similate potensisation) dissolved in water and shaken well once a week

If the above is true then can can we dissolve the tablets in water and take in two or three instalments after shaking well in water to minimise the side effects of medicines taken in material dosage?

Will this process replicate potensisation of the medicine?
Warm Regards
Baskaran

Re:MINIMISING THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ALLOPATHIC MEDICINES By: garcot
Bangalore

May 3 2012
unforutunately, the BP medicines have high molecular weight ( 300+) as they have to go and bind some of the sites in the brain to block the anxiety causing chemicals from being released and thus they are practically not dissolvable in water. You may need to find a way to first dissolve them possibly using ethonol or alchol for it to disolve. Otherwise, it doesn't help.

This is the reason, they all have side effects, as they tamper the nature's way of dealing with healing.

Instead, it is better to look for a good homeopathic remedy and take them in a potency that suits our mental make up.

I think nux-vom,pulsatilla,sulphur,nitric-acid are some of the remedies traditionlly used to remove the bad effects.

You can also read how merc-sol is prepared: http://www.njhonline.com/2003/jan_feb_vol5_no1/mercury/mercury_restless_god.shtml

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:MINIMISING THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ALLOPATHIC MEDICINES By: baskaran.ramamurthy

May 3 2012
Dear Shri Garcot,
Thanks for your reply.It is nice to hear from you after a long time.Hope all well with you
Thanks
Warm Regards
Baskaran

Re:MINIMISING THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ALLOPATHIC MEDICINES By: farsi_007
farsi007

May 4 2012
Some alopathics medicines effecs can be control by supher. I have tested

Re:MINIMISING THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ALLOPATHIC MEDICINES By: udaya kumar
--

May 6 2012
Dear Shri Bhaskaran,
It is a valid question. Rather more valid than any other question. All allopathic medicines are having side effects because of their method of preparation. Fortunately, there is sense prevailing with some companies and I have seen they are producing now medicines at least which have ethereal contents and ending in IN like Novalgin etc in drops with droppers attached to the bottle and asked to administer in drops diluted in water. This is a very welcome change. All substances and all living and non living have a medicinal and toxic part. In human being we call it paap and punya (the evil and righteous parts). The best solution for removing the evil part in a human being is to dilute it with love. If an evil person is given adequate love and affection, the possibility of his changing into a good person is more than if you beat him or punish him and try to correct him . Similarly, the toxic content in an seemingly inanimate substance can be removed at best by diluting it with the spirit called Water which is life giving. Water in its purest and pure forms are always and always life giving. So the life giving water has a capacity to remove the toxic injurious effects from any substance by dilution. This itself is the principle working in homeopathic dilutions to some extent. In the allopathic or conventional pharmacopoea they fail to remove this toxic part and therefore those toxic parts remain as side effects while the medicinal part does its function of suppression, blocking, or cure as the case may be. Since the natural process is not attempted by the allopathic medicines, their work is limited to blocking, suppression or repair works where the patient does not feel the sufferings for a period of time or the causative agent is blocked or stopped for a period of time in its assault and during this period the body gets the necessary respite to function with vigor and strength as it ought to be, and thus the body is able to remove the malady temperorarily or permanently. The allopaths call that cure. Whereas in homeopathy natural cure is attempted and therefore it is a metamorphosis or conversion for a state of morbidity to a state of health. The allopathic medicines does not achieve that subtlety because it is passing through the digestive system (which is level of Fire)normally or at the most through Intravenous injections which is level of blood, i.e. liquid or Element Water whereas the subtle levels at which homeo medicines function are Air level or Energy level of Ethereal levels. Ethereal levels are mind and beyond and therefore metaphysical.

I believe that every object in the universe have a medicinal value. Homeopathically all can be changed into medicine. However, the more is the ethereal content in an object, the more is its medicinal value. The ethereal contents can be toxic as well as Medicinal according to the purity. That is why we are able to make medicines from all poisons. All poisons have high ethereal contents and at its subtlest level have high medicinal contents. The most evil is the most Godly. It only need a small change like an opening of a latch for the evilest to change into the godliest. It need God itself to redeem the Evil most. The story of Rama killing Ravana is a fine example. Ravana had qualities equaling or more than God and probably achieved the highest levels Moksha after mortality of body.

The subject therefore, should be looked at by the Pharmacology with a quantum physics eye rather than a material eye. i.e. Any substance diluted would remove the toxicity and if toxicity is correctly removed, there will not be any side effects.

Since, all allopathic medicines have a proven medicinal value found after many tests and experiments by brilliant scientists behind that, by diluting and changing its present status into a homeopathic status of medicine preparation, would ensure that the side effects are removed whereas the medicinal value is sustained.

The question now comes about the potency. Usually there have been suggestions in this forum before how to make potency out of any common substance or any medicines as such. I have also tried at home on many substances like soap or detergents etc.
Somehow the home methods were not giving me enough or good results, whereas the experienced homeopathic pharmacopoea if they attempt that and supply them as medicine, I am certain the desired results as envisaged in potencies can be achieved.

You would rememember, in our child hood days, there used to be ounce bottles which were rectangular in shape.
as you may see in the link:
http://www.sha.org/bottle/medicinal.htm
which have around thirty years ago somehow disappeared from the market.
Those were available with all physicians and dispensers and they used to give always one medicine put in water in that bottle shaken well and with advise to shake before use. That was homeopathic preparation of allopathic medicines and did wonders then. The mixtures used to cure. No side effects were experienced those days with minimum medicines in proper way of preparation and dispensing. Now no more.
with regards.

--

Re:MINIMISING THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ALLOPATHIC MEDICINES By: baskaran.ramamurthy

May 7 2012
Dear Shri Udaya,
Thanks very much for your reply.
I remember very well about the mixture bottles you had mentioned in your post.Even if we can not potencise the medicines,when dissolved in water they will atleast resemble the Q form which has been accepted by homeopathic prescribers.
Warm Regards
Baskaran

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.