Locations of visitors to this page

Chakras nadis and homeopathy
Started by: garcot at February 26 2012

Replies: 4 & Views: 4590    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Chakras nadis and homeopathy By: garcot
Bangalore

February 26 2012
Dear All,

Here is an attempt in this article to show how energy medicines like homeopathic remedies ( gold,silver,indium and could be more) find there relevance in balancing the chakras and maintaining good health.

http://www.asc-alchemy.com/chakra.html

Members can please share their knowledge or experience in this thread.

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Chakras nadis and homeopathy By: shuddha

February 26 2012
Respected Garcot,

The article is informative, but I am confused. I have clear knowledge of chakras through Yoga. What is it that this article tries to import? If it is just academic information that chakras and homeopathy are connected, it only amounts to saying that solax plexus is disturbed when there is a stomach problem. This is a fact well known, for all those who know about chakras.

Ok. My intention in writing this reply is to safeguard readers from getting into wrong impression. We know pretty well that hormonal balance in our body is very important. If it is in imbalance, the method to correct should not be directly tampering with it (which is usually followed in the case of treatment in allopathy, after taking FT3, FT4, TSH etc.. and which becomes a life long process. It becomes a patch work and not a restorative treatment). The factor contributing to imbalance should be addressed. Incidentally it is neck chakra that is affected in this case (called Vishuddhi). The relevance here is that any disturbance to the chakras can prove very damaging consequences, like depression, schizophrenia, stroke, infarction and even death. (How does this happen? Very simple ! Chakras start our consciousness right from AWARENESS and raises further. Awareness is the only factor which greatest researchers in the world, even today, are not able to understand, or test or control. Rest like consciousness etc.. have been brought under the test tube) The proven method to correct the very life itself is Yoga. Proper method of Yogic practice can prevent, cure all diseases, including the disease of birth and death. Yoga can correct the problems in chakras without fail and without any side effect. Any chemical attempt to tamper with chakras mostly would prove ineffective else would be dangerous.

This is my humble suggestion.
Shuddha

Re:Chakras nadis and homeopathy By: garcot
Bangalore

February 27 2012
Dear Shuddha,

Thanks for your comments and concern. There are lots of dis-eased living beings ( I am no exception) on this earth, who are born or have acquired many limitations, for such beings, this approach of managing and improving the quality of life through herbs or homeopathic preparations comes handy.

How many people would think, ouch... my stomach aches and my solar plexus is affected, let me do that relevant yoga posture? and it will go away.. Hardly any.... or for that matter someone throws up the food and feeling uncomfortable will say, ' why worry' do that particular posture and correct the chakra imbalance and it will stop? No! unfortunately, our minds dont work sensibly ( momentary loss of wisdom) and the way panic sets in, oh God! I know you too are very familiar.

unfortunately we are inherently impefect we try to hold on to anything that claims or demonstrated to provide some form of relief when the wisdom in us is shaken.

Regards
Garcot

Re:Chakras nadis and homeopathy By: garcot
Bangalore

February 27 2012
Dear Shuddha,

What would you conclude, if someone's left nostril and left ear, left eye all become heavy and cramped/blocked during rapid movements of respiratory and accessory muscles?

How would you correct this imbalance through yoga or chakra cleansing?

Thanks and regards
Garcot

Re:Chakras nadis and homeopathy By: shuddha

February 27 2012
Respected garcot,

Thank you for the illustrious reply. You have put your problems in the most conducive way possible.

But what I mean by yoga is not yoga asans. Just as monitor is an important part of a computer (screen in the case of laptop), to think that it is THE computer is not wise. There are many components, like cpu, hard disk, ram, smps etc.. which make the monitor respond to you through the most important software called operating system. Yoga asan is no doubt a part of yoga, but it is just like a monitor only. Even pranayam is also an external exercise. Just as Ayurveda is (meaning right way of life) a system to live the best way, though it is used in curative aspect also, Yoga is a way of living. To keep the balance of body, vital, mind and chitta (psyche, very approximately) yoga trains the individuated soul. Asans and pranayam are external aids and before these the most internal preparations of Yama and Niyama are required. These two are no doubt very difficult, but most essential. Enough about yoga. Now to the question you asked.

A person has left side organs blocked may be due to cold or some other problem of nerves. All that is needed is ten minutes of relaxation in padmasan or paddha padmasan and keep watching the breathing or heart beat. Initially control the mind from anxiety, knowing the Truth that all happens for the good of every one. Do not allow the mind to wander during this ten minutes. (Only for this ten minutes). You would see that the left side blockage has been eased at least to some extent, for sure. Do this repeatedly four or five times at good intervals and you can get rid of this block. If the reason is malignancy or some dangerous condition, this may not work just like other systems of medication. Left side is controlled by Ida nadi. Not just chakras, but the Ida, Pingala and Sushumna Nadis form the first and foremost support to these chakras. Left side affliction can be corrected by bringing back the balance between Ida and Pingala. Breathing plays an important role in this. Breath goes less in left side and the simulation is more on Surya Nadi or Pingala. Ida is Chandra Nadi or the Nadi corresponding to moon. Pingala is heat, light energy. Increase these by yogic methods, the problem gets corrected instantly. Please note that I insisted on controlled mind more than asan. So yoga is more inner than outer.

If some one has stomach problem, take Tulsi water four sips and fast for a six hours or a day and you will see that it is gone. There is a system called REFLEXOLOGY where the stomach problem can be cured by correcting the imbalance of the solar plexus or Manipuraka chakra.

I am sure this question came in your mind only because yoga is taken as yoga asan, as it is being perceived by many. Seeing yoga in its integral form, this is not a problem at all.

Shuddha

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.