Anilinum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

pls advice Udaya!
Started by: unnati at January 31 2012

Replies: 17 & Views: 4144    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

pls advice Udaya! By: unnati

January 31 2012
This is my husbands post on my son's problem, which he had written sometime back.

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4855&highlight=adenoids

do you think, we can try the medicines in this post in the order you had mentioned,

his snoring is bad right now, nasal congestion, bad hearing, and a lil coughing in the mrning. right now i'm giving him agraphis nutans 3x. but dont see much change in hearing. m hoping it will work in sometime, as I have read different homeopaths posts on google on agraphis nutans and how it helps in hearing (sry i had to start a new post for the same issue, but may be we can look at the problem agn from the start and address it)

Re:pls advice Udaya! By: udaya kumar
--

February 2 2012
The description of your child by you and by your husband are entirely different. Where should I start what should I do. Use Calcarea Carb 200 to start with. with best wishes.

--

Re:pls advice Udaya! By: unnati

February 3 2012
a dose a day right?

--

February 3 2012
yes.

--

February 6 2012
Hi,

I gave him cal carb 200. no change, same loud snoring, no hearing improvement, neither any help with nose getting blocked through out the night, resulting in stoppin of breathing and stuff. he ate icecream, that resulted in sore throat due to tonsils, so i gave him pulsatilla 200 a dose last night. that helped in reducing the snoring, the sound was much lesser than other days. mrning he puked his milk out, some phlegm came out that time.

seems pulsatilla has helped in some way. need ur advice on the same

thanks

--

February 6 2012
What does the phrase "he puked his milk out means". Has he been drinking milk or is it the ice cream that turned into milk......please be clear in what you are writing. Pulsatilla could be given in higher potency or repeated in 200C potency.

--

February 7 2012
Hi,

"puked out milk", meant the milk he drinks in the mrning, today also, he puked it out. though hes not vomitting anything else, neither does he vomit the milk in the evening. Which potency of pulsatilla should be given?? if 200 then how often should it be repeated?

--

February 7 2012
200C one dose a day for three days. Report after third day no other medicines.

--

February 9 2012
ok

February 12 2012
done, his snoring has improved a lot, but hearing is btr may b by just 1%

Re:pls advice Udaya! By: garcot
Bangalore

February 13 2012
The dry weather seems to be the culprit, though you know about your child better.

Just check his nostrils and ears.... Are they dry and little reddish? Also, you can use a pen torch to check his size of tonsils. That should give you an idea whether it the dry weather.... the humidity right now is 20% at 5pm! Sulphur, Pulsatilla, Lyco., Bryonia,Apis,Nat.mur etc.... ( All hot remedies) should help him.

Did you meet the ENT doc?

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

February 16 2012
Right now, he has running nose. hes coughing a lot while brushing in the mrning, which is causing wretchin that time. his nose is getting blocked due to congestion. this started night before yesterday. running nose has increased since then. the discharge is not free flowing as of now, but is pale yellow. also, he has hoarse voice right now, so definitely tonsils are red.

so i cant check his nose and ears right now, will chk them once this bout of infection has gone. i tried contacting the ENT couple of times on the number mentioned by you, but no one picked. will check again, once hes fine.

can you suggest some medicine for the current problem. also, i will check the hot remedy list.
regards
unnati

February 19 2012
Hi udaya!

my son, has had cold for some days now, running nose and such. was most relying on tumeric milk for it. yes. his voice was very sore, and he complained of throat ache, have started him on hepar is that ok?

also, wud like to check with you, i came across this in a homeopathic medicine book, which says that the following treatment cures most of the adenoids cases:

bacillinum 200 one dose, no medication for 24 hrs

then 2 doses of agraphis 3x and 2 doses of calc. phos 6x, alternately.

do u think we can do something on similar lines for my son? definitely nux vom 30 for one day, to nullify all the other medicines effect, but i guess u wud b able to suggest better.

regards
unnati

--

February 19 2012
The treatment can be tried as it is effective in many cases. Each individual is unique and have to find the symptoms that suits him. There is no harm in trying. Bacillinum works against tuberculous miasm.

--

February 20 2012
Hi, thanks for the reply. when hes is totally fine (another 2 days of hepar), then i will give a day of nux vom 30, followed by the above mentioned medicines, hopefully it works. do u think i shud start with nux vom, or straight away with the treatment?

--

February 20 2012
Yes you can use Nux Vomica, it will only benefit him. best wishes.

--

February 21 2012
ok thanks

February 23 2012
he has root canal today

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.