Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Pain in shoulder
Started by: Laserjet at February 5 2012

Replies: 3 & Views: 2549    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Pain in shoulder By: Laserjet
India

February 5 2012
i will try again to describe weakness suppose i handle a 1kg milk in my right hand my whole arm gets pain otherwise 1kg is negligible weight but due to weakness i feel a pain in whole arm.another example whenever i sit for a stool my feet becomes numb by intense nervous irritability and weakness.if i eat regularly hot food like meat, fish, nuts and other medicines when i passes a urine i feel a burning sensation i.e urine comes out in drops i.e flows and ceases then flows again. whenever i think other guys with their gfs i have a depression that time bcoz i lost my gf due to sexual weakness i loves her since from 12 years and my mind starts thinking if i was a healthy i never lost my gf.whenever my parents asks me for marriage i feel anxiety and starts think i am a bad guy i destroys myself with masturbation and no medicine is in this world which cures my disease always thinks negative and i tried many times to avoid negative thinking sometimes i become successful but anxiety strikes and i smokes cigrettes and takes sleeping pills to avoid anxiety.
Describe the feeling of making a mistake.ans. it is due to mental weakness and remembering power i can't remember a task which provides me my parents and other officers.
Describe the feeling of not satisfying your partner. As when i think life after marriage due to impotency and low libido i thought that time i cant satisfy my wife and she leaves me which causes my life hard to live
plz dr. I again requests u plz save me with a proper remedy i provides u a list of my diseases from head to toe.1. Right eye sight weakness dr.says amblyopia.2. Left Earache withthick yellow discharge 3.acne pimples and scars and moles.4. Runny nose with mucous discharge watery in winter.5 longer adams apple which causes hoarseness in voice and i cant speak loudly as it causes me coughing.6. Diarrhea sometimes constipation losses prostatic fluid while straining at stool but stool is soft with mucous and burning at anus after completion of stool and all the complaints arise from loss of prostatic fluid which is the main cause of my sufferings penis small thin relaxed with white tiny matter beneath the genital skin without pus and two tiny small warts are visible during erection.less watery semen in ejaculation with irritation and less erection in morning now i am not seeing wet dream no night pollution.swelling of right testicle or swelling of epididymiss with no pain due to acid phos 30 and selenium 3x and five phos 6x.pain in lower extremeties and restless leg syndrome due to varicose veins and eczema in right legs calf which relieves with scratching 8. Pain in left foots big toe while on walking due to overuse of lycopodium 1m pain in right shoulder blade which has lessen with chelidonium q and china 200.now what will i do.

Re:Pain in shoulder By: garcot
Bangalore

February 5 2012
Think +vely and you will get back everything that you think you have lost. Medicines will not cure any problems unless, first we help ourselves.

Acid Phos is a great medicine for your problems and so is China. But every remedy needs the support of Life force in you to act to enhance it further and increase the vigour and enthusiasm.

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Pain in shoulder By: Laserjet
India

February 5 2012
Thanks dr. You r right i dont know why i lack self confidence.my concern is why i became too weak i read about miasm i think due to psoric miasm which becomes me weak otherwise i was a healthy guy when i was doing a body building everybody gives my example to others but i lost everything due to masturbation which causes me a disease called silent killer prostatorrhea.when i was a student i was very intelligent in studies but today i lacks memory power.i want my health back which causes me painful when i think about my past life.i was a very healthy guy with good physique but when my old friends sees me now they tells me what happen to you how u become a lean person.that time i became a very depressed.i want my health back will i became a normal again.how will i restore my eyesight in right eye.plz dr tell me how i restore my all health.

Re:Pain in shoulder By: Laserjet
India

February 5 2012
Thanks dr. You r right i dont know why i lack self confidence.my concern is why i became too weak i read about miasm i think due to psoric miasm which becomes me weak otherwise i was a healthy guy when i was doing a body building everybody gives my example to others but i lost everything due to masturbation which causes me a disease called silent killer prostatorrhea.when i was a student i was very intelligent in studies but today i lacks memory power.i want my health back which causes me painful when i think about my past life.i was a very healthy guy with good physique but when my old friends sees me now they tells me what happen to you how u become a lean person.that time i became a very depressed.i want my health back will i became a normal again.how will i restore my eyesight in right eye.plz dr tell me how i restore my all health.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.