Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Petroselinum Sativum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity
Started by: Joe De Livera at September 10 2006

Replies: 342 & Views: 230084    Font    Page 13 of 14  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next          Reply

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

May 14 2011

Click picture for many more pictures

To Sera

Please get one fact straight.

NAT PHOS 6X IS NOT THE CAUSE OF YOUR PRESENT PROBLEMS.

There is some other reason for your problems and you will have to abide by your doctor's advice while you are in hospital.

It is most likely that you suffer from a Stone in your Kidney and an Xray will confirm it.

If my diagnosis is positive, I can dissolve it in a few weeks.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Sera

May 14 2011
Sir thank u so much for ure kind reply,i always respect ure views and advice,and i would like to tell u,dat a small stone seen in right lower ureter,and i will send u my xray report by email..then plz suggest me medicine,my condition is very bad and serious coz i feel pain in morning,mostly,and i m no more in hospital,but i m on antibiotic tablets...

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Sera

May 14 2011
For 6 days,and every 12 hourly,but u telme ure suggested medicine.....

Sri Lanka

May 18 2011
I am beginning to wonder what really ails you.

I have already prescribed for your PCOS and you now state on this thread which is dedicated to Obesity that you are suffering from a Stone in your Ureter.

Please post your Kidney stone in a new thread and alert me by email ASAP.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: redsparkle
Pakistan

May 30 2011
Hi Mr. Joe and everyone else on this thread,

2 weeks ago, i started taking Nat Phos 6x 2 tabs twice daily.
I had also incorporated exercise and a healthy diet (almost eliminated fried foods, refined flour and junk food). In my previous experiences with losing weight, I usually start to lose weight after I am on a proper diet for atleast 2 weeks. But this time around, I have already dropped 3 kgs in 2 weeks!!! Smile Hallelujah and thank you Joe.
I am going to continue taking Nat Phos.
yippeeeee

Sri Lanka

May 30 2011
To Redsparkle

It is very gratifying for me to note that you have started on my default therapy aka "Joepathy" for Obesity even without my directly prescribing Nat Phos 6x to help with reducing your weight. You have also confirmed that your weight loss is over the average 1kg and is 1.5kg per week .

It is news like yours that make my presence on this Forum so very satisfying as it is not everyone who would confirm that they used my therapy and observed within 2 weeks the great difference that it can make in their lives.

You are cleared to take NP for as long as you feel that it is helping you. Remember however that when the reduction of your weight ceases it is then time to stop it. In any caase it is absolutely safe to be used on a daily basis.

I would like you to take just one dose ofArnica 30c in the Wet dose just before bed nightly for life.

I have done so for the last 16 years and can confidently state that at age 82 I owe my state of wellness to first God and Arrnica.

Arnica may even help with your weight reduction. It wi

ll clear your arteries of debris of Cholesterol and Triglycerides which are the cause of plaque in the arteries.

Please report your progress from time to time here on this Forum.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: redsparkle
Pakistan

May 31 2011
Thanks Joe Smile
I am a firm believer in reporting back... I was also thinking you should do some sort of a statistical analysis of results of your Jeopathy experiences with patients.

I wish I was close by and I would do a double blind clinical trial about the benefits of Nat Phos and also Arnica in Wet dose

I have started taking Arnica30 in wet dose .. actually i have been taking it before you suggested in this thread... i have been very impressed by your article about the miracles of Arnica and have suggested my husband and my mother to take it too. I tried to convince my mother-in-law and my father-in-law to take it as well, but they dont seem interested! hehehe

I will definitely continue to report my progress on this forum.

God bless you Sir for helping so many people with your gift.

Sri Lanka

June 1 2011
To Redsparkle

It would be a wonderful idea if a Double Blind test can be made with Nat Phos 6x. This is something that can be done anywhere in the world and you do not have to be a medico to do it. I have often advised anyone who reads my posts to get a stock of Nat Phos 6x which is so very cheap around $9.00 for a 500gm pack which would contain about 2500 tablets and distribute it to anyone who wishes to lose weight.

I have not succeeded in my quest for some news media to take up my request and carry out this test in their own office as they just do not seem to care as my Joepathy has not been officially accepted by the Medical profession. This reminds me of the incident when RIMONABENT which was introduced in 2005 only to be withdrawn in 2009 as it was discovered to cause irreversible Brain Damage.

My Nat Phos therapy has been largely ignored although I have addressed many emails to the News Media who are just not interested in a Homeopathic remedy as it means that Big Pharma will lose so much revenue. Can you think of the great favour that can be shared with all OBESE people worldwide if only they will buy a few tablets of Nat Phos 6x and use it as prescribed by me. 2 tablets taken after a meal twice daily.

Here is absolute evidence that it has helped a patient who was overweight. She reported a loss of 5kg in 2 weeks:

"According to the scales i v lost 5 ks in 2 weeks. Yesterday morning i was 85k.

So i treated myself to some shopping and i actually ran up and down steps as i used to do long ago. (those days much to the annoyance of everyone including my husband i used to be unable to walk up or down steps)."

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Helloween
Karachi

June 24 2011
My body is getting softy and loose,what should i do???i do xrcise nd sweat alot,nd my body getting loose,,,why??
i think i m putting weight ?plz telme is this a sign of loosing weight or gaining weight,gme some kind of solution....
Thnks,

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: pratapshreyas
India

June 26 2011
I am taking

* Crategus
* Lycopodium 6
* Kali Phos 6x

Now yesterday I started Nat Phos 6x also to reduce my weight. Presently I am 46yrs and 103 Kgs.

will it be OK to continue with Nat Phos or I should defer taking it now with aforementioned remedies.

I express my thanks in advance.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: lutfa25
Dhaka

September 23 2011
Hello Joe,

I like to know can I take green tea while I am on Nat Phos 6X.

Regards
lutfa25

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Grover

November 10 2011
Is this remedy effective if one is a hypothyroid and is taking 200mcg of thyronorm every morning??
Early reply would be appreciated.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Grover

November 10 2011
Is this cure effective if i am hypothyroid and take 200mcg of thyronorm every morning?

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: aero
New York

November 14 2011
I think that better to prevent Eye Diseases than to cure it.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: velvet
india

February 4 2012
I and my wife are taking Nat Phos 6X for the last 3days. We are feeling too hungry. we are unable control the hunger. By this we are eating much food than otherwise taken regularly. Is this alright

Sri Lanka

February 5 2012
Velvet

I have had some reports similar to yours and have asked the patients to eat more Protein food like fish, meat etc as they will provide the stomach more work to keep it occupied in comparison to carbs.

Fruits will also help.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: tintin
USA

February 19 2012
Hello Joe,
I am 51 yrs old male living in US. I am 5'11" and weigh 252 lbs and need to reduce 60lbs. I have been reading your blog and quite impressed by the number of people helped by you. Good Job.

I have acidity problem for many years and go on Prilosac sometimes and gets better for a while. Lately, it has been pretty bad. Once I have my meal, my stomach gets bloated Also in the night my stomach gives problems and I get severe heartburn. I have been on great stress lately and that could be causing the problem. I had some constipation problem, but I started taking Triphala with honey and it now perfect.

I have started taking Nat Phos 6x from yesterday . Is there anything more I need to do to cure this acidity problem and obesity?
I also have some pain in right testicle and the scan showed no abnormality, it gets drawn in often and that causes
some pain.

I am vegetarian, I stopped drinking coffee completely, drink only green, white and herbal teas. I drink a glass of vegetable juice, and drink aloe vera juice in the morning and evening.

I would appreciate if you let me know what homeopathic medicines I should take.

Thanks

Thanks.

Sri Lanka

February 22 2012
Tintin

Please follow the therapy I have prescribed to many patients on this thread which has helped them to reduce at least 1kg per week very safely.

Nat Phos 6x will also help to treat your gastric problems and you can take 3 tablets taken thrice daily and also add Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily to help heal the damaged lining of your Esophagus which is also damaged.

NP will also solve your problems with constipation in the dose specified above.

Report progress weekly.

USA

February 22 2012
Joe,
I started taking Nat Phos 6x. However, I checked with a homeo path here and he said taking Lycopodium 200c 5 times a day for a week would work better, since I have pain in my right side and also around right ribs. I have started taking this today. Should I stop Nat Phos for this week? Also, can i take wet dose of Arnica along with this?

Thanks for your prompt reply

USA

February 27 2012
Joe,
I would like to provide a progress this week. Lycopodium 200c, I took nine doses and was creating a lot of burping and nausea. I reduced that to 30c and took three times and has some minor nausea. I was asked to switch to Carbo Veg 30c three times a day. My burping reduced considerably, but I am having pain near the duodenum area radiating to my back and also some dull pain in the liver area. I wake up the middle of the night sometimes and if it happens I eat half a banana and couple of digestive biscuits and then I was able to sleep till morning. It seems likes inflammations or ulcers in the duodenum area. Can you suggest any medicine to help me cure the duodenal ulcer?

Also,I am taking two doses of wet Arnica, one in the afternoon and one at bedtime.

By the way, Lycopodium seems to have helped my lower abdomen, I had a mild enlargement of prostate, and now it seems slightly better.

I would appreciate if you could provide me a solutions.

Thanks.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Banerjee
Mumbai

June 22 2012
Hi, Will I get Nat Phos 6x in Mumbai..Is there any other name for this medicine. How shd it be taken. It is a tablet or liquid. Please reply at the soonest. thanks

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: udaya kumar
--

June 23 2012
There is no other name. It is available in all homeopathic shops in mumbai in pellets as well as liquid. pellets are bio chemic salts and liquid are homeopathic preparations.

--

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: malihas13
USA

September 5 2012
Hello,
Im a 51 female weigh around 68 kgs. I had gained total of 26 kgs during my 2nd pregnancy one year ago as I was already 10 kgs over weight from my 1st pregnancy 3 years ago. Lost around 15 kgs with the help of diet and exercise. Need to lose 15/20 kgs, however I appear to be stuck on my current weight for past few months. No matter how healthy I eat or how much I exercise, dont seem to lose anymore. I have severe craving for sweets and tend to get water retention very easily. Im 34 and not a nursing mother. Do you think NP could help me to lose my last 15/20 kgs??? Please suggest.

Thank.

--

September 5 2012
Use Argentum Nitricum 30C three doses alongwith Natrum Mur 30C and Calcarea Carb 200C. Natrum Phos may be taken in 6X potency. Thyroidinum 3X would be beneficial if you are hypothyroid. I cannot guarantee anything. with best wishes.

--

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: malihas13
USA

September 12 2012
Thanks for your quick response. How do I use them. I don't have any thyroid problem.

Thanks

--

September 13 2012
Use Argentum Nitricum 30C three doses a day for one day only. Watch benefits and report after one day. Start using Natrum Mur 30C three doses a day for three days. Thereafter start using Calcarea Carb 200C one dose a day. Natrum Phos 6X can be added with Calcarea Carb. Natrum Phos may be used three times a day

--

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: touchingurlife

September 16 2012
I am taking 5Phos 6X, 4 tablets morning and evening. Since 5 Phos 6 X contains Natrum Phos 6X, will it result in weight loss for me? I am 69 years of age, 163 Cm tall and weighing 65 KG. I want to lose only about 3 KG. Regards.

touchingurlife

Page 13 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.