Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Hello dr.joe plz help
Started by: Helloween at June 4 2011

Replies: 4 & Views: 2612    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Hello dr.joe plz help By: Helloween
Karachi

June 4 2011
Hi dr joe plz telme,i hav read on obesity forum that ure patient sera had got stone in kidney or ureter i don know xactly watever,almost the same case happened to my cuzn and now the stone is no more in the body anywhere which is m deadly sure not due to natphos ,,
i jus want to ask that if a person suffering from kidney stone or ureter and after the case is resolve and there is no more stone in kidney ,then if a person use natphos 6x for weight reduction after that,,then what would b de result i mean whether it produce any harmful effect on body,or it just loose weight safely,and what should b the dose,how many tablets should be taken,do reply ??
Kind regards,
thank u in advance...

Re: Hello dr.joe plz help By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

June 5 2011
Glad to note that your cousin succeeded in eliminating the stone in the Kidney.

You stated that Nat Phos dissolved the stone and I believe that you have got your facts wrong. Nat Phos cannot dissolve stones in the Kidneys.

They are dissolved by Berberis Vulgaris 6c in the Wet dose.

If your patient wishes to reduce weight the remedy is Nat Phos 6x dose 2 tablets taken after each of 2 meals daily.

Re:Hello dr.joe plz help By: Helloween
Karachi

June 5 2011
Thank u,sir,well natphos helped me vry muchin loosing weight

,,ya i know natphos cant dissolve stone,my cuzn had taken a herbal medicine,which is available in pakistan,karachi only,and a plant which is available here is called "pathar chut ka poda"in urdu language,she had eaten its leaves,it is commonly available,,actually dey r vry useful for stones present in kidney or gall bladder,,she dint knew any of homeo medicine for that stone probsss....

so just wanted to cnfrm for loosing weight,,thank u for replying...

Re:Hello dr.joe plz help By: Helloween
Karachi

June 5 2011
Can she take 4 tablets at a time??????

Re: Hello dr.joe plz help By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

June 6 2011
2 tablets of Nat Phos are quite sufficient to reduce weight.

I would not recommend 4 tablets as suggested by you.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.