Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

lower back pain
Started by: neeraj_vij at May 28 2011

Replies: 19 & Views: 6537    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

lower back pain By: neeraj_vij
India

May 28 2011
constant pain in lower and middle part of the back...pain is forcing to bend forward. cannot sit erect due to pain..

pain increases when motion is not completely clear.. stomach is heavly bloated/flautence {i guess this is the reason for pain}.. pain reduces alot when motion is good in the morning..

tried lyco 30 3 doses for 2 days.. it helped on day 1 in motion/bloated stomach and pain but on day 2 same situation.

kindly advise.

Re:lower back pain By: udaya kumar
--

May 28 2011
Neeraj,
Use Rhus Tox 200 and Causticum 30. three doses.

--

Re:lower back pain By: neeraj_vij
India

May 30 2011
thnx udaya.i will take it

..before i checked ur posts i took 2 dose of siliciea 6x on someone advice but one more problem has come up.. itching has started and few red rashes has come up...what should i do..

tnx
udaya..

--

May 30 2011
Rhus Tox.

--

India

June 3 2011
tnx udaya.. itching and rashes have reduced considerbly.. pain has also reduced..but still bothering alot.. its from middle part of the back till the lower part touching hips. lot of stiffness also..

kindly advise.

thnx
neeraj

--

June 3 2011
Neerja use Causticum 30 three times for stiffness as well as Ruta G 6C. My experience is that Ruta at higher potencies tighten the muscles and joints and at lower potencies loosen the muscles and joints. with best wishes.

--

Re:lower back pain By: M.A. Rana

June 4 2011
Mr. Udaya Kumar, i have treated some patient who was having gastic problem and it was attacking on back with RHODODENDRON 30. i got perfect result. Hope you will do best.

This is God who bless Life & health but no one else

Re:lower back pain By: garcot
Bangalore

June 5 2011
RHODODENDRON works well on patients who are sensitive to atmospheric pressure variations. And it is the only remedy that is listed in most of the repertories.

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

India

June 6 2011
thnx udaya..i could not get causticum 30 or ruta 6c. i was able to get ruta 30.. so i took it and it had reduced pain alot. sorry for taking dose in 30..it was paining alot

one issue has come up. itching and red rashes have come up again. its on various parts of the body.. behind the knees more prominent. but today rashes are on left forearm along with knee area ...

itching and rashes are as before taking ruta 30..

kindly advise.

thnx
neeraj

--

June 7 2011
Use Rhus Tox at 1M. single dose and wait for a day or two for rashes.

--

India

June 9 2011
thanks udaya , i have taken it yesterday night.. itching and rashes reduced..but itching, rashes and small pimples{dane in hindi} erupted during the day 2-3 times.

its happening first time in my life where rashes, pimples and itching is occuring few times in a day. its not constant throughout the day. it just comes any time during the day and goes after 15-20 minutes of violent itching.

Skin doctor is also unable to tell the reason for allergy.

the only new thing i introduced in my lifestyle in last 3 weeks is that of taking 1 glass of water soaked with 1 spoon triphala in it. I was feeling very good after taking it. very good motion and light stomach{no heaviness, gastric etc} through out the day even though i was taking same amount of tea, food etc.

I am thinking of leaving triphla. just need your inputs if it will help

regards
neeraj

--

June 9 2011
It is urticaria. It should go with Rhus Tox. Do not repeat,. Wait for results. Triphala has capacity to throw out toxins. Urticaria is a form in which usually it happens. If you have been taking antihistamines for some reasons, the urticaria can be taken as surfacing of suppressed ailments. with best wishes.

--

India

June 10 2011
i could not get 'antihistamines for some reasons'

is it good to take tirphla even if its throwing toxins out in form of utricaria ? during intake of triphla, i did not take anything for pain and gastric problem, i was very feeling very good. My BP also came down to 120/80 from 130/90.

can i continue to take triphla ?

Regards,
Neeraj

--

June 10 2011
Do you mean to say that you did not understand the meaning of the words in quotations?

It means: Antihistamines are the usual medicines that doctors give if you go to them with any kind of allergy. Histamines are one of the nine or so enzymes released from the Pituitary glands. Allergies usually happens when the body is not able to assimilate a particular substance in its minute form. The absence of such substance and the absence of the substance which would have caused its assimilation, causes further damage in the body and the body succumbs to various kinds of manifested ailments and allergies as they call it. Histamines are fundamentally the body defence mechanism to show the human being and make it do certain reflex actions to ward off the danger. Like when a mosquito bites, the histamines are that tells you where it is biting by giving itch to that place and rashes forming in that place. These rashes and itches are necessary to protect the body and the skin from foreign attack as well as indications of maladies concealed within. So itching is a necessary defence mechanism of the body. When you are using antihistamines, you are cheating the mind and the body into believing that the ailment or the allergy as you call it has gone while the antihistamines only stop the release of histamines so that itching is not felt while the ailment grows within the body. Use of antihistamines therefore suppress the ailments. Usually when one has got skin ailments which are expulsion of toxins from the body and the cause should have been remedied, instead if we suppress the skin eruptions using antihistamines, there would be temporary relief in skin ailments, but the ailment will affect vital organs like lungs and bronchial tubes and lead to asthma. When asthma is attempted to be cured, the skin problem would surface with more intensity and in a more advance stage of the ailment and named in a different way like a simple itch may become scabies and scabies may be later called as psoriasis or other major ailments.

You can take triphala. It could also be cause for detoxification. The urticaria could be a part of the detox process. with best wishes.

--

India

June 12 2011
thanks udaya..got it now..

pimples are now not there.. but itching is still there and its below my knees on my calf and feet. itching is very violent. my hands got tierd while itching.

I feel its bcoz of wrong type of socks I wore{i think nylon} in summers in northern india around 8 and 9 june which agravated my itching. nylon socks increased sweating on my feets and calf introducing allergy and itching..

kindly advise...

regards,
neeraj

--

June 12 2011
Sulphur 30 + Calcarea Carb 30+ Lycopodium 30 in that order once in 3 days upto three doses and then once in in a week. All are antipsorics and should stop the itching and calcarea carb should stop the sweats also. To be used only in that order as Dr. Hahneman's Trio.

--

India

June 13 2011
thnx udaya...

i need to take them in one of the following way -

day 1.) sul - 3 dose
day 2) cal - 3 dose
day 3.)lyco - 3 dose

or

day 1- sul + cal + lyco
day 2- sul + cal + lyco
day 3- sul + cal + lyco

pls. also inform about 'antipsorics '

regards
neeraj

--

June 13 2011
No both are wrong.

Day 1 sul +cal+ lyco
Day 4 same
Day 7 same
Day 14 same
Day 21 same
Day 28 same
En d.

--

India

June 15 2011
i got it now..

sorry udaya. i checked ur post a little late.. i followed option written by me above for day1 sulphr30.. itching reduced consideribly so did not take dose 3 on that day.. next day i did not take anything.. but today morning itching started a little and i took calc carb 30.. after that itching has increased. kindly advise.

thanx
neeraj

--

June 15 2011
continue with lycopodium and come back to Sulphur.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.