Aggravations
About Potency
Make A Medicine
Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Tobacco; Emergency Remedy For Angina Pectoris And Heart Problems.
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity
Started by: Joe De Livera at September 10 2006

Replies: 342 & Views: 230446    Font    Page 12 of 14  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next          Reply

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Helloween
Karachi

April 23 2011

Click picture for many more pictures

Dr. Joe i have a prob ,,my periods r going to start next day or probably day after tomorrow,and today i weigh then my weight i see become 57kg,,as i checked my weight on 14 april and now 23 april 1 kg gained,i am really very much worried plz telme dat its becoz of pms or i m gaining weight again,and do telme that what a normal premenstrual syrome weight gain should be????am waiting for reply

Karachi

April 23 2011
I want to tell u that i hav not change my diet,i am havng the same diet ,,as i was taking,,,plz replyyy sooooooooooooooooooooooon

Karachi

April 23 2011
1 week before my weight was 56 and now 57 kg,,please solve my problem m worried

Karachi

April 23 2011
Wher r you dr joe???

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

April 24 2011
To Helloween

You stated that you lost 4 kg in a month and this conforms to my observation with many patients. As you know I boldly state that the patient can expect a weight reduction of 1kg per week.

The mere fact that you have gained just 1kg is not anything to sing about. It may be due to your PMS.

Please do not expect me to reply your posts within a few minutes as I have other matters to attend to as I am not a qualified Homeopath as to me Homeopathy is only a Hobby to which I am dedicated.

Contact me via my website below if you want any quick attention as the email alerts on this forum are not working.

www.joedelivera.com

Karachi

April 24 2011
...dr.joe thanks alot...

Karachi

April 24 2011
Hi
my sister is very picky in eating normal home cooked food,but she likes fatty fast foods,,like zinger,pizzas and fizzy drinks,and is over weight then a normal teenage girl should be,shes 18 years old,,and above 60kg..kindly tellme is natphos 6x suitable for her to use in the same pattern i use,,or pleez suggest some medication for her....
Thanks...

Karachi

April 24 2011
Please telme drinking milk antidode natphos action or not??and plz do telme which things antidode natphos so it wuld b more easy for me to avoid that things??
Thanks in advance...

Karachi

April 26 2011
Rep asap

Sri Lanka

April 26 2011
If your sister wishes to reduce her weight which is over the normal limit judging by your report of her eating habits, it is up to her to make up her mind that she really wishes to do so.

She can follow the therapy that you are using today and report her progress in a month.

Nat Phos 6x will help with your lactose intolerance.

Remember that it will not help with your weight reduction if you use any other drugs or coffee or preserved meats like sausages, bacon and ham.

Karachi

April 27 2011
Thank you...

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Sera

April 27 2011
Hello
dr.joe,m also a homeopath but in training ,,,i have done 6 months training but now practising,,i really found natphos6x best medicine to reduce weight,,2 to 3 kg per month,,,i am impress with this med.as m using it ,for weight loss but when menstruation time comes my weight gain by 2 to 2.5 kgss,so when periods time finish my weight becomes less 2 kg againbut i am not satisfied,,,but i want to ask whether it produce any harm effect on loosing weight or not??what should i do for this because i hav tried so many things but failed...or isit normal or should i leave it happening as de way itis???
Kindly help...
Thank ya.....

April 27 2011
M new on this forum ,please answer me,,and guide me,

Karachi

April 28 2011
Sir plz telme is dere any safe med in homeo,for children who donot sleep at night..??bcoz 2 years baby dint slept early since her birth....
kindly help out.ill b thankful to u....
Thankssssssss......

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Dr.Qurat
Pakistan

May 1 2011
Dr.joe
have a look on general forum,of the ultimate cure for fever,5 medicines compound,,
thanks
Dr.qurat..

Pakistan

May 1 2011
Dr.joe
have a look on general forum,of the ultimate cure for fever,5 medicines compound,,and give feed back as you are senior doctor to me,,i have learned so much from you...
thanks
Dr.qurat..

Pakistan

May 1 2011
I hav lost my heavy weight just bcoz of ure medication natrum phosphoricum 6x,,kindly telme whether a person can take 12x nat phos for weight reduction..your reply will b highly appreciated

May 1 2011
Why dont you reply doctor please reply??as your suggetion is very precious for me..
Kindly pay attention on my case,,,

Pakistan

May 2 2011
Hello Sir Very respectfully,
Can we take natphos12x instead of 6x for weight reduction more fast results???
Sir kindly pay attention,

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: vinpacram
Bangalore

May 3 2011
Does that mean even a person who is on thyroid drug or HBP drug .. He/ She should stop that and then start nat phos 6x??

Pakistan

May 4 2011
Thanks alotttttttttt for answeringgggg,now my point is clear

thanks once again

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: redsparkle
Pakistan

May 12 2011
Hi Joe,
I am very interested in using Nat Phos for losing some weight (about 10 kg)

I want to start the remedy in a couple of days. i just have a couple of questions:

1) You said that one cannot have coffee while taking Nat Phos... can I take tea? (Black and green tea?)

2) I suffer from migraine headaches... what can I take for a migraine while taking Nat Phos?
Thankssss! Smile

Sri Lanka

May 12 2011
To Sera

Glad to note that you have recorded a reduction of your weight by 2-3kg per month. This is about the average drop you can expect.

Take Arnica 30 in the Wet dose twice daily and report if notice any difference in your general level of health.

To Helloween

It is likely that your baby suffers from some gastric problem. You can give her 1 tablet Nat Phos 6x and report her response.

To Quarat

Glad to note that you have lost weight with Nat Phos 6x. Suggest you indicate how much weight you lost per week as this is of more interest.

12x is not as effective as the 6x. It is also better than the 3x.

To Vinpacram

Nat Phos 6x will only work to reduce weight if no other drug or remedy is used. Arnica seems to be an exception.

To Redsparkle

You may drink tea.

Bryonia 30 can help with your Migraine but it will prevent Nat Phos 6x from reducing weight.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: redsparkle
Pakistan

May 12 2011
Thank you Sir, your help is much appreciated!

I will start tomorrow along with the dietary and other precautions and will add exercise to my routine as well and I will keep you updated about my weight loss progress.

Thank you once again... i will contact you about my migraine problem some other time... here is hoping that i dont have to take any medication for it while on Nat Phos Smile

God bless you, sir!

May 13 2011
Sir my mistake is to take natphos more than 2 tablets at a time,and now i am going through hospitalization,,i bcme 57 kg,but when i take med,i dint get motion,or any kind of diahorrea,,now i am suffering from severe kidney pain,
and its painful,,
plz advice smthingg....vry humble request,plz

Sri Lanka

May 14 2011
To Sera

Please get one fact straight.

NAT PHOS 6X IS NOT THE CAUSE OF YOUR PRESENT PROBLEMS.

There is some other reason for your problems and you will have to abide by your doctor's advice while you are in hospital.

It is most likely that you suffer from a Stone in your Kidney and an Xray will confirm it.

If my diagnosis is positive, I can dissolve it in a few weeks.

May 14 2011
Sir thank u so much for ure kind reply,i always respect ure views and advice,and i would like to tell u,dat a small stone seen in right lower ureter,and i will send u my xray report by email..then plz suggest me medicine,my condition is very bad and serious coz i feel pain in morning,mostly,and i m no more in hospital,but i m on antibiotic tablets...

Page 12 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.