Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Zinc
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity
Started by: Joe De Livera at September 10 2006

Replies: 342 & Views: 230162    Font    Page 11 of 14  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next          Reply

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

November 12 2010

Click picture for many more pictures

Please change the brand of the Nat Phos 6x that you have taken for the last 2 weeks as you are the second patient to report that the SBL brand which markets this remedy in 3mm pellets does not help to reduce weight.

Nat Phos is marketed internationally in the form of Tablets and since you live in Delhi you can visit the nearest Homeopathic pharmacy and get the Nat Phos in Tablets.

The dosage is 2 tablets taken immediately after a meal to reduce weight.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: leroyclb
US

November 16 2010
These are really appalling figures for developing nations. Although exercise is the best way to get rid of extra fat, I read somewhere http://www.samrx.com/blog/news/obesity-rate-on-the-rise-in-the-developing-world-warns-oecd when medicines help to prevent weight gain.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: birbilomatis

December 5 2010
Hi Dr Jo

I am obese with BMI > 40 and I would like your advice on the following. I have bought from my pharmacist a 45 ml solution of Botania Phosphates. I have diluted one drop of the above solution in 1 litre of water. Is this the correct way to prepare the remedy? If yes how will I take the three drops that you recommend? Directly p.os or under the tongue? Maybe it sound silly but I want to make sure that I follow your instructions correctly.

Thanks

Sri Lanka

December 6 2010
I do not recommend that you use the Botania Phosphates solution as my research on Nat Phos 6x has been with the original product in tablet form made in India.

Nat Phos 6x can be mail ordered by you from :

Washington Homeopathics
www.homeopathyworks.com
1 800 336 1695

Use the product that is the standard Homeopathic remedy and you will be safe.

Dose 2 tablets taken twice daily after meals.

Please note that you cannot use any other drug when using NP to reduce weight as it will not work otherwise.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: pink

January 29 2011
Dear Joe,

I'm 48 years old woman and would like to lose about 5 kgs.
I suffer from hypothyroidism and hashimoto's disease and take oroxine for over 14 years. I have high blood pressure and arthritis.
My whole body aches and is stiff.

I take Calc Carb 1M, Lycopus Vir 1M, Lycopodium 200, Calc Iod 200, Calc Fluor 6X, Nat Phos 6X (2 tablets after breakfast and lunch).
I have taken Nat Phos 6X for over a month with no change in my weight.

My diet is as follows:
Breakfast - oats, nuts and milk
Morning Tea - tea + biscuits
Lunch - cooked legumes + fruit sweet yoghurt
Afternoon Tea - tea + snacks
Dinner - apple (sometimes vegetables)

Please advice

Kind regards,
Sunita

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: anon

January 31 2011
Dear Joe,

What are your two new discoveries?

anon

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: pink

February 8 2011
Dear Joe,

I was expecting some advice from you regarding my problem of losing weight.

I eat little yet do not lose anything.

Kind regards,
Sunita

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: sharonbaker
united states

March 5 2011
DELETED

Sri Lanka

March 7 2011
To Pink

"I take Calc Carb 1M, Lycopus Vir 1M, Lycopodium 200, Calc Iod 200, Calc Fluor 6X, Nat Phos 6X (2 tablets after breakfast and lunch).
I have taken Nat Phos 6X for over a month with no change in my weight. "

The reason why Nat Phos is not helping with your weight is because it is very sensitive to other remedies when used for weight reduction.

You can stop all other remedies and drugs you may be using and only take Nat Phos 6x when it should help you to reduce weight.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: tanya

March 8 2011
Hello sir....i m new to this forum...i have read all ur posts....its really so appreciating...

I too wanna try nat phos 6x and arnica for weight loss....

Can nat phos 6x and arnica be taken of Dr reckeweg (german) as i m not getting of willmar schwabe brand...

waiting for ur reply....

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: FT

March 15 2011
hi, I too live in Mumbai and have been able to get SBL pharma's Nat Phos 6x which are in pills form , does taking SBL pills helped in weight loss and as Mr Joe had suggested should one take 10 pills after food , a reply would be highly appreciated

Sri Lanka

March 20 2011
To Tanya

I did not read your post till today as I do not get the auto email alert.

Any one of the 2 brands of Nat Phos 6x are OK.

Please alert me by email if I do not respond within 24 hours in future

Sri Lanka

March 20 2011
To FT

Where did you get the idea of taking 10 tablets of Nat Phos 6x ?

I hope that you have not taken this very high dose as this would have resulted in Diarrhoea.

The dose I recommend is just 2 tablets taken immediately after each of 2 main meals daily.

You can expect a reduction of your weight by 1kg per week.

Report progress in 2 weeks.

March 22 2011
To Joe

Thanks for replying , in Mumbai India the nat phos 6x available is in pills form of SBL pharma brand which are 3mm in size so please advice what dose to take I need to loose 20 Kgs and am 47 years old not having any other health problems or on any medicines your reply and advice is greatly appreciated
thanks

Sri Lanka

March 25 2011
To FT

SBL is OK.

You can take 3 tablets of Nat Phos 6x twice daily and report your weight loss weekly. You must weight yourself at the same time weekly and you must also cooperate by exercising and abstaining from fatty foods.

You can also take Arnica 30c in the Wet dose twice daily made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.

March 26 2011
Hi Joe

I think SBL pills are not affecting at all, for I see no differance in the gastric or urination, if you could give me names or other pharmacies, I tried calling up few pharmacies but all of then are giving me in pallets form.

One clarification the Aronica 30c you suggested is also to be taken after food can it be taken togather with Nat Phos 6x or should I have a time gap.

Is Nat Phos 6x available in liquid pack? if yes please let me know the dose.

Thankyou so much for your reply and further awaiting to hear from you.
Can I have your email ID if I have to write to you directly.

Thanks so much.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Helloween
Karachi

April 21 2011
Hi dr joe,i have tried nat phos 6x for loosing weight,i shed 1 kg per week but i am little comfuse about my diet ,what should i eat or what not plz help me,now my weight is 56 kg and height is 5.1".
Thnx plz reply soon

Karachi

April 21 2011
Dr.joe i take 1 bran and a boil egg and a cup of tea,lunch: 1 pice of boil chicken and its stalk or sometimes vegetables
evening: sugarfree biscuits and a cup of tea,
dinner:1 wheat bread and vegetables or cooked chicken gravy with light oil,,,
plz tell me,my diet is ok or not and also telll me some diet
reply soon as i am very impress with this medicine...nat phos and i want to loose my weight till 45 kg plzzz

Karachi

April 21 2011
Dr.joeee plz reply

Karachi

April 21 2011
Dr joe ,plz telme my case solution either my diet id right or not,?if not then plz telme the diet which helps me to loose weight with this medicine nat phos 6x
i am waiting for your reply soooooon....

Karachi

April 21 2011
I really appreciate your concern with patients,and this medicine you told us,it is very helpful medicine,plz reply soon as i am awaiting to see reply for my problem.

Sri Lanka

April 22 2011
To FT

I have just read your post of March 26 today. This is due to the non arrival of the automatic email alerts that did work originally and which do not today.

Please alert me in future if I do not reply within 24 hours directly by email to:
joedelivera@gmail.com

You should not take the Arnica with your food but you may take the Nat Phos 6x with or immediately after food.

Feel free to address any questions on this H&M forum or alert me by email as requested above.

Sri Lanka

April 22 2011
To Helloween

I am glad to note that you have lost 1 kg in a week and this should continue into the future as long as you take Nat Phos in the manner prescribed. I shall watch your progress as you state that you wish to reduce 45kg from your present weight of which I would like to have details.

Please remember that Nat Phos 6x is perfectly safe in use on a daily basis and I shall be interested to have your report of your weight loss weekly

You will eat your normal diet but abstain from fatty foods. You will also drink plenty of water.

Exercise is essential as this is part of my weight reduction therapy as the fats accumulated in your body will be displaced better with exercise which you must do to sweat it out on a daily basis.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Denise
Colorado

April 22 2011
Hi Joe,

What a pleasure to be on here speaking with you. I'm interested in loosing weight. I have a job that requires allot of walking. I eat pretty good, I just need some extra help. I'm 5'0 and weight 155 pounds. I joined a club, an excersizing club. Do you recommend to work out in the morning, or afternoons. Does this matter? Thanks a bunch!

Karachi

April 23 2011
First of thanks for replying dr.joe,,i started using nat phos 6x from 16 march when my weight was 60 kg and till 14 april i became 56 kg with nat phos and with my diet as i told u before in my post,,plz telme 1 thing more that either drinking milk antidode natphos or not???coz i didnt have milk for 6 months just bcoz of the diet..and what kind of milk is suitable for me to have,,,thanks,,reply sooooon plz..i will give you weekly my weight loosing detail in future too inshAllah..

Karachi

April 23 2011
Dr. Joe i have a prob ,,my periods r going to start next day or probably day after tomorrow,and today i weigh then my weight i see become 57kg,,as i checked my weight on 14 april and now 23 april 1 kg gained,i am really very much worried plz telme dat its becoz of pms or i m gaining weight again,and do telme that what a normal premenstrual syrome weight gain should be????am waiting for reply

Karachi

April 23 2011
I want to tell u that i hav not change my diet,i am havng the same diet ,,as i was taking,,,plz replyyy sooooooooooooooooooooooon

Page 11 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.