Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Kalium Sulphuricum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Respected Udaya Kumar,Back Pain
Started by: alberto at September 8 2010

Replies: 75 & Views: 10550    Font    Page 2 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next          Reply

Re:Respected Udaya Kumar,Back Pain By: udaya kumar
--

October 23 2010
ok

--

Re:Respected Udaya Kumar,Back Pain By: alberto

December 6 2010
Dear Mr Udaya Kumar
My back pain did not get better.I think I have more information about this pain and its deep roots in my mind and body.While ago to ease my pain I got some massage on my back.While the massager was pressing the spots that I had pain,the pain moved to my ribbs,above my belly,on right side.Then I said to myself"Oh that's the pain that I had 24 years ago on this spot!"
Mr Udaya Kumar 24 years ago I was alone in U.S.A and I wanted to open a business and establish myself.I had many up and downs and I got this severe pain in my right ribbs,I got better through years and I recovered it.Now is coming back.I know its the same pain.24 years ago I had a lot of stress and I think because of having a hard time for more than 2 years is coming back.
THe pain mostly now is in my back on the right side.Sometimes on my right side in my ribbs and sometimes in front in my ribbs where it started 24 years ago.Basiclly I think I am too serious and I need to be more I do not konw more what maby more like Not To Care so much about everything or maby more relaxed.
Dear Mr Kumar do you think there is any medicine for me or everything depends on how I think and react.
I am sorry to take your time so much.I thank you so much for revewing and remembering this case.
Please know that I am very thankfull to you.For your time and for your attention and immense knowledge.
With Love And Respect
Albert.

--

December 6 2010
Use singe dose of Arsenic Album 30 and report. Your stress is taking the toll. It is giving you an acidic stomach. The pain is gastric and can be corrected with Arsenic Album if not Carbo Veg. 30. with best wishes.

--

December 20 2010
Dear sir
I took only one dose of Ars.30 and waited to see the result.
I do much better.Thank you.
Can I repeat the medicine?
All The Best
Albert.

--

December 20 2010
Yes you can.

--

February 20 2011
Dear Mr Udaya Kumar
Ars.30 helped me to some extend.It is a few days that I have a serious back pain again.I know this is all due to stress.
Ars.30 is not helping me anymore.I took some allopathy pain killers and also Rhus tox.200.

I still have the pain.The place of pain differs in different days.Sometimes middle part of my back on left side.Sometimes on my left side.Sometimes on upper level in the middle of my back.

Moving my body does not make it better or worse.
I am sorry to bother you so many times.Please advise me.
Thank you for remembering and reviewing this case.
With Respect Albert.

February 20 2011
I am sorry I should have said:
"The place of pain differs in different hours."

Yours Albert

--

February 21 2011
Rhus Tox should have corrected you for wandering pain. Anyhow it should be muscle pain then. use one dose of Nux Vomica 30 and then start using Phosphorus 30 three doses a day for one day. Report.

--

Re:Respected Udaya Kumar,Back Pain By: garcot
Bangalore

February 22 2011
Hi Udaya I am back!

Dear Albert,

what you are going through is oxidative stress! You need to immediately suppliment yourself with lots of anti-oxidants rich in vitamin C, Vitamin E, Beta-carotine and Zinc and manymore. 1.5g of Vitamin C is optimal daily, until you start to feel the better and slowly taper it down. Please have a relook at what you eat.

Homeopathic medicines work wonderfully well, provided there are resources that the vitalforce can mobilise and rearrange using the trigger provided by the remedy.

So let us not blame the remedy! Remedies do wonders but please remember, it is only a divine vibration for communicating with disturbed vital force and vital force needs to have the required resources.

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Respected Udaya Kumar,Back Pain By: kitten

February 22 2011
garcot,
This was very educational for me. I too have been having difficulty with remedies working on the inflammation on my back because the remedies appear to stop working. Have been meaning to post a question as to why?

Are you suggesting that we take supplements?

thank you.

--

February 22 2011
Good to see you back Garcot. I was looking for the results of Veratrum Virde.
with regards,

--

February 23 2011
Dear Mr Udaya Kumar
I took one dose of Nux and three doses of Phos.30.
I can say there is no change.The amount of pain and the place of it varies always.
This pain started 23 years ago in my ribbs.
Mr Udaya Kumar I am very gratefull for your time.
Thanks for everything.Please advise.
Yours Albert

February 23 2011
Dear Mr Garcot
Thanks so much for your post.I agree I have this pain because of stress.A few weeks ago I had a blood test and everything was fine,the doctor told me that I do not have enough vitamin D and B12.So on and off I take some vitamins.
Mr Garcot we should see you more often on this site.The whole heaviness of this forum is on Mr Udaya Kumar's shoulder.
May G-od bless you all.
With Respect Albert.

--

February 23 2011
It is the intrinsic factor that is causing the gases on worry and stress. And that is due to non assimilation of Vitamin B12. Taking B12 locally as tablets is not going to help. If you bypass the digestive system and inject one dose of B12 per month would make a lot of difference. Or else use it sublingually in the homeopathic method.

--

February 23 2011
Dear Mr Kumar
Thanks for your reply.Would you please explain how I could do it sublingually in the homeopathic way.
Can I do this for vitamin D as well?
I am happy we are arresting the cause.
Thank you so much.
With Respect Albert.

--

February 23 2011
Albert,

For the time being don't bother about homeopathic method, sublingual i.e. under the tongue medication is available in allopathy copying the homeopathic practice which is same as in effervescent medicines. You can check with any doctor or you may go for the injection for the time being. Once your B12 supplement is in place, start working towards removing the technical fault of non-assimilation within.

Sub-lingual are medicines that are available in allopathic system to be kept under the tongue and they dissolve in the mucus and is absorbed into the venous circulatory system bypassing the digestive block. To try to potentise B12 homeopathically would be a difficult task for you at home and may not be successful.

with best wishes.

--

February 23 2011
Thanks so much.I try the injection and I will revert.
Thanks again.
Yours
Albert.

--

February 23 2011
ok

--

March 10 2011
Dear Mr Kumar
I took the injection of B12 right after your last post.I took also B12 in liquid form under the tongue 2 time a day.
It is about 14 days now.I gave my body to adjust everything and also I wanted to be sure about the result since the amount of pain varied all the time.
Great result.The pain is reduced to a great number.I am doing fine.Thanks to you.I will continue with B12 sublingually.

Two weeks ago while I was by the doctor he told me that my BP was high.It was 158 over 83.That was the second time within 2 months that he told that.He tested me by some machine and he told me that my:
Systemic Vascular Res.Index very high

Systemic Vascular Resistance very high

He wanted to give me allopathy medicine wich I rejected.He was surperised.He said it is dangerous.I told him I will take care of it.He said how?
I did not know how or what to tell him,I just smiled.He does not have the smallest awareness of Homeopathy.

Mr Udaya Kumar do you think my high BP was or is relatedto the shortage of vitamin B12?
Please advise me now what to do.
I am always gratefull and thankfull to you.
With Respect
Albert

--

March 10 2011
Dear Albert,
Please take Arnica 6C three times a day and Belladonna 30C three times a day for three days and report changes. I shall discuss further later. Primafacie there is only a vsoconstriction. Belladonna is prescribed for vasodilation and Arnica to remove any impurities within the blood and blood vessels. with regards.

--

March 11 2011
Thanks for your reply.
I will take the medicines and will go for a new test and will report.
I am grateful.
With Love And Respect
Albert.

March 25 2011
Dear Mr Udaya Kumar
I took Arnica.6 for 3 days each day 3 doses.

Then I took Bell.30 the same.
I waited a week and got the test.

My BP before the above medicines was 158/85 now is 141/81
So I am doing better.

Systemic Vascular Res.index before was 3908 now is 3531.
It is better,but not normal yet.The max is 2483.
Mr Kumar please advise me what to do.I do not want to take allopathy medicine.

In your last post you mentioned'I shall discuss further later. Primafacie there is only a vsoconstriction.''

Would you please if you have time explain the above matter.I thank you greatly for taking my case.
Yours
Albert.

March 25 2011
The doctor told me that my blood vessels are narrowing.
So as you said it may be a Vasconstriction.

Please advise. Thanks again.
Albert.

--

March 25 2011
Narrowing is a process of Stenosis. Stenosis can cause vasoconstriction. There are other reasons too for vasoconstriction. Arnica itself is sufficient to look after those other reasons. Your blood pressure is not high. Continue with the present set of medicines. Blood vessels narrowing is very normal compared to the weather conditions in New york as of now. I presume it is cold and very cold. When the Spring starts and summer comes in the blood vessels will dilate on its own. You can use hypericum 30 to strengthen the blood vessels.

--

March 27 2011
Thank you so much.I will continue with Arnica.6 and Bell.30 and Hypericum.30.
After that I will take Joepathy for a while.
Thank you again.
With Respect
Albert.

--

March 27 2011
ok

--

July 6 2011
Dear Sir
It has been a long time,so in short I review the main thing in this case.

PAIN IN RIGHT SIDE ON THE RIBBS and also in the lower part of back.

I TOOK:

Ars.30 No help

Carb-v.30 No help.

Rhus-T.200 follwed by Cauct.30 helps to some extend

Nux.30 and then Phps.30 helped to some extend.

Vitamin B12 taking SL maybe helped.

I still have the pain.Thank you so much for remembering this case.Please advise .This pain is very old(24 years).Do you need mind symptoms when I got this pain?

Thanks A Million.
Yours Albert.

Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.