Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Linum Usitatissimum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

SCROTAL SAC ITCH
Started by: baskaran.ramamurthy at October 11 2010

Replies: 63 & Views: 16393    Font    Page 2 of 3  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next          Reply

Re:SCROTAL SAC ITCH By: udaya kumar
--

October 21 2010
Please use Sulphur 30 and Graphites 30. with best wishes.

--

Re:SCROTAL SAC ITCH By: baskaran.ramamurthy

October 22 2010
Dear Shri Udaya
Do I have to try Sulphur 30 three doses for one day and then Graphitis till I get relief or for only one day three doses and wait for results.DoI need to take Natrum Sulph also for some more time Please confirm
Thanks
Warm Regards
Baskaran

--

October 22 2010
No need to take Natrum Sulph when Sulphur is used. Take Sulphur 30 three doses for one day and next day Graphites 30 three doses for one day and report on third day. with best wishes.

--

October 25 2010
Dear Shri Udaya,
The itchy feel, intensity of iching and the urge to scratch violently has shown marked improvements,I thend to rub and scratch sometimes though.
The texture ,feel and appearence of the skin is getting smoother and tend to be normal,still I have some patches rough and leathery.here and there.
The moistness of the skin probably due to some secretions is also improving and the skin and the affected portions are drier. Over all I notice improvements. Do I need to continue Graphitis?
Thanks
Warm Regards
Baskaran

October 27 2010
Dear Shri Udaya,
In the absence of your advice,I continued to take Graphitis one dose everyday and I am imroving progressively with still some traces of skin symptoms and occassionally itchy feel. Can I continue Graphatis for one or two days more till I get complete cure. Thanks again for your help
Warm Regards
Baskaran

--

October 27 2010
Yes you can continue graphites.You can also use Sulphur followed by Calcarea Carb and continue with Calcarea Carb 30 .But after Calcarea Carb do not use Sulphur.

--

October 27 2010
Dear Shri Udaya,
It means I Will have to stop Graphitis and take Sulphur three doses followed by Calcarea Carb 30 three doses for a day then Graphitis to follow Calcarea carb for two or three days and wait..Please cofirm.Will post updates as I continue to progress
Warm Regards
Baskaran

--

October 28 2010
Yes you can do like that.

--

November 5 2010
Dear Shri Udaya,
I have completed the medication as suggested .I repeat again to say the problem as of now is localised to one or two sq inches on both the thigh folds adjoining the scrotum.I still get the itchy feel though not so frequently as mentioned earlier. The intensity is less severe,and increases once I start rubbing.I notice the skin on the folds gets chafed and cracked with a burning sensation as a result
Warm regards
Baskaran

--

November 5 2010
Is there any burning from the cracks? Are you continuing the use of Natrum Sulph?

--

--

November 5 2010
Also have your prostrate checked. Use Selenium 30 three times a day for prostate and itching on folds.

--

November 5 2010
Dear Shri Udaya,
I have stopped taking Natrum Sulph as advised by you .Should I take Natrum Sulph 30 .The burning sensation is only felt from the cracked portion on the thigh folds of the skin as a result after rubbing. Prima facie I do not have any urinary or any other common problems connected with the prostate.Please what aspects of prostate have to be checked
Regards
Baskaran

--

November 5 2010
Use Natrum Sulph 30 and Selenium 30 upto three doses each and report. If it goes away, you do not have to check your prostate for any infection or swelling.

--

November 6 2010
Dear ShriUdaya/Garcot,
Do I start with Natrum Sulph 30 three doses for one day and take Selenium 30 three doses after giving a rest of one day,in between please confirm.
I am in Bangaluru with my daughter for Diwali . As shops are closed I wll buy the remedies on Monday and start the medication
In the meantime as advised by Shri Garcot , I have applied Olive oil and this has given some relief from the burning sensation from the cracks and chafed skin ,the itchy feeling also seems to be slightly better as well.
Will post an update after a couple of days after taking the remedies
Thanks
Warm Regards
Baskaran

November 7 2010
Dear Shri Udaya/Garcot,
I have noticed significant changes after applying Olive oil since last two days.The chafing and cracks on the skin has healed almost and no buurning sensations.The urge to scratch or rub the skin while touching the affected area also has also reduced.
Should I continue with the medication advised or wait and watch
Warm Regards
Baskaran

Re:SCROTAL SAC ITCH By: garcot
Bangalore

November 7 2010
Now that the burning has reduced or is gone, you can add a pinch of haldi ( cooking grade) and mix it well with oliveoil and apply the same over the affected area. Please remember, the remedies that you took, also has played a major role in removing the tendency to get re-affected.

Hope you had a great Diwali.

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

November 7 2010
Dear Garcot,
Thanks for your message.I am almost normal now with all the symptoms abated.
I shall apply olive oil Haldi Mixture as suggested by you and will post an update.
Had a nice Diwali with my daughter and grand children. Hope you too had a Great diwali.
Warm regards
Baskaran

--

November 7 2010
good.

--

November 8 2010
Dear Udaya/Garcot,
Do I need to take Natrum Sulph and Selenium?
I will keep you updated after a couple of days as I feel the progress is steady
Thanks for the great help
Warm Regards
Baskaran

--

November 8 2010
ok

--

December 20 2010
Dear Shri Udaya,
I have not been able to realise a permanant cure or relief from the problem of inner thigh folds itches which was reported earlier.As I had mentioned already the problem is cofined to only the inner thighs and thigh folds and is worrying me.
Warm Regards
Baskaran

--

December 20 2010
Give me more symptoms than the itching.and skin. From head to feet.
Check the symptoms of Alumen (NOT ALUMINA) and tell me the symptoms that match other than scrotal eczema.

--

December 21 2010
Dear Shri Udaya,
I have checked up the symptoms of Alumen which perhaps has a very limited similiarity to my rigidity of thigh muscles I have been experiencing since last one or two years which makes me feel difficult to sit flat on the floor

I have some gastric problems which compels me to wake up from my sleep around 3 to 5 am after which my sleep gets disturbed and I wake up at 4 am and start walking around 5 to 6 Km and start my routine and remain active for the day

I do have anxities about my children which at times overwhelms me, the causes of which perhaps you are aware of

I have normal appetite,thirst,bowel movements and excretionry functions , balanced taste preferences. I have had my annual health check about six months ago and is normal

The skin itches are confined to a small area of my inner thighs and folds where I notice cracks ,fissures with some rough surface ,sometimes a sticky touch perhaps due to secretions and a burning pain after scratching ,I am prompted to do so while removing my clothes most of the times

Since last week or so I also have some itchy sensations in the hairy parts of my right armpit

Warm Regards
Baskaran

--

December 21 2010
Please use Causticum 30 three times a day for three days and report both the improvements in Rigidity of thigh ligaments and the soreness and itching in folds of the thighs.

Please also check the symptoms of Causticum with particular references to Extremities and Skin. with best wishes.

--

December 22 2010
Dear Shri Udaya,
The drug picture compares very well with the symptoms of extremities viz muscular power,tendons ,to a lessr extent joints,back and also that of mind,appetite and aversions .I do have problem of eye floaters

I don't recall having any eruptions of the sort or having had any treatment.

I very well remember the entire problem started after I had to perform some rituals wearing wet clothes and is mostly confined to areas of inner thighs and folds and one or two spots in the hip where the under garment is in contact with the body

Last week I discussed this issue with my cousin who is a medical practioner and he feels it icould be due to fungal problem when wearing wet /damp clothes
I will start using Causticum as advised by you and post an update
Thanks
Warm Regards
Baskaran

--

December 22 2010
I was also of the impression that a fungal infection could be cause. Causticum works thee even reddened blotches are removed by Causticum . Other medicines for fungus are Sepia, Tellurium, Graphites, Sulphur, Rhus Tox and Silicea. with best wishes.

--

December 23 2010
Dear Udaya,
We have tried Sulphur and RhusTox already.both have provided only temporary relief.Have started Causticum Will post updates after completing the course as advised by you
Thanks
Warm Regards
Baskaran

Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.