Carduus Marianus
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

pimples and scars on face
Started by: NSushma at October 28 2010

Replies: 4 & Views: 2154    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

pimples and scars on face By: NSushma

October 28 2010
I am 21 years old female. From past 8-10 months lots of pimples have started coming on my face especially in between my forehead and on my cheeks. My skin is oily. There is pus in those pimples and it pains. Later on when pus is removed it starts irritating. There are lots of marks i.e. of pimples on my face in those portion.
Kindly help.

Re:pimples and scars on face By: garcot
Bangalore

October 28 2010
Please try a couple of doses of Hepar Sulph 30c or 200c and update us.

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:pimples and scars on face - kind attn Dr. Udaya By: NSushma

November 5 2010
I am 21 years old female. From past 8-10 months lots of pimples have started coming on my face especially in between my forehead and on my cheeks. My skin is oily. There is pus in those pimples and it pains. Later on when pus is removed it starts irritating. There are lots of marks i.e. of pimples on my face in those portions.
Kindly help.

Here i have written in detail about me in the questionnaire.

1: Age/Sex/Country/Climate
Age: 21 years old; Sex: Female; Country: India; Climate: hot
2: Current complaint - from how long
I am having pimples in between my forehead and on my cheeks from past 8-10 months. There are also scars on my face. Before it used to not pain but now it pains, irritates and also burns. It has also spread all over in that particular portion.
3: Current medicine you are taking:
none
4: Sign & Symptom of disease:
My skin is sensitive and oily too.
5: Breif medical history:
My body has too much heat. When I was small I had nose bleeding but now it has stopped but sometimes it bleeds in summer. I also have problems during period time. I get back pain, stomach ache and nausea during that time. I also feel something hard in my stomach sometime.
6: Family Back Ground:
No problem as such in my family.
7: Education and Nature of Profession of Patient
I am 3rd year student of B.S.L. L.L.B.
9: Desires and aversion of food:
I am a pure vegetarian. I like sweets. I don’t like too spicy food. I eat oily food but I don’t like eating it too much or sweets made up of lots of ghee. Rest all is fine.
10: Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…etc.. How you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not . You can describe all the detail about behaviour, love and affection. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
I like things to go according to my wish. I like to stay with everyone i.e. my family and with friends too. I am moody. Sometimes I like to be alone. I don’t like someone forcing me or putting pressure on me. I don’t like someone irritating me, I get irritated soon. First I used to not get angry but now I get angry soon. I don’t like someone being too close to me I like having space in my relationships. I am out spoken girl. I am sometimes also impatient. I have lots of affection towards my mom and dad specially.
11: What makes it worse and what makes it better:
I used to get few pimples before. My skin is very sensitive, due to that I never put “bindi”. But last Diwali I put “bindi” for continuous five days on my forehead. From that time it stared and never stopped and I did not take enough care. I also broke few pimples and it started spreading. When I apply aloe vera I feel better.
12: Thirst/Tongue/diabetic:
I don’t feel much thirsty and drink very less water, but if I go out then I drink little water. I get a white layer on my tongue soon.

Re:pimples and scars on face By: NSushma

November 5 2010
I have tried the Hepar sulph for 2 doses but as such no change is observed.

Re:pimples and scars on face By: udaya kumar
--

November 7 2010
Use Thuja 30 three times a day for three days followed by Natrum Mur 30 three times for one week. Report after 7 days.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.