Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

remedy for 7year old girl tonsil adnoids
Started by: takid at October 16 2010

Replies: 8 & Views: 3734    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

remedy for 7year old girl tonsil adnoids By: takid
oh

October 16 2010
7 year old has large tonsils and adenoids, breathes thru mouth and snore in the night also has fluid in the ears. unrefreshing sleep always tired .has food allergies, envioremntal allergies. feels cold easily.

Re:remedy for 7year old girl tonsil adnoids By: garcot
Bangalore

October 16 2010
First try a couple of doses nux vom 30c ( single dose at night before sleep for two consequitive nights). It should remove the sensation of feeling chilly and snoring.

Then we will know what remedies she would require. Possible remedies are:

1. Sulphur-->Calc.carb-->Lycopodium ( the famous trio all in 200c potency) in that order single dose on consequent days.
Followed by
2. Baryta Carb 30c for long periods
or
Pulsatilla 30c 2 doses every once a week.

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:remedy for 7year old girl tonsil adnoids By: takid
oh

October 16 2010
i have been giivng her agraph nutan but dont know the dosage it seems to help ,the pills are really tiny really tiny

oh

October 16 2010
even during the day she breathes with her mouth

Re:remedy for 7year old girl tonsil adnoids By: garcot
Bangalore

October 17 2010
Yes, Agraphis would help but may not be sufficient to cure the problem. It would certainly give good relief.

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:remedy for 7year old girl tonsil adnoids By: udaya kumar
--

October 17 2010
Use a single dose of Medorrhinum 1M wait for three days and give one single dose of Hepar Sulph 1M. Report thereafter.

--

oh

October 19 2010
dont have the above med where should i get it from i have hepa sul 30c

Re:remedy for 7year old girl tonsil adnoids By: udaya kumar
--

October 19 2010
You may check with Celletech

--

Re:remedy for 7year old girl tonsil adnoids By: alandqufu@hotmail.com

April 13 2012
What is it?
Authors Note: Last year I met two ladies a week apart who told me a story of their "nose cancer". They thought they had a small pimple, it was a tiny little bump that was there and wouldn't go away, they tried to pick it off and the little bump grew quickly which prompted them to seek medical attention immediately. They were completely surprised to discover it was cancer, although treatable, scary nonetheless. Now, 8 months later I hear of another case of basal cell carcinoma of the nose and am completely curious - something I have never heard of and suddenly 3 cases in less than a year.
Why?
Why now?
What is it? What causes it? I had to know more.
Basal cell carcinoma is a slow growing cancer which is nonmelanoma and makes up 75% of all skin cancers.
Tinea Versicolor - Skin Yeast Infections - What Are These White Spots on My Skin?
A doctor can easily confirm fungus on the skin by either examining the spots or performing a scrape test to be examined under a microscope. Skin yeast infections are treated with medicated solutions, shampoos, and ointments. It is possible, depending on the severity of the infection, that oral antifungal medication be recommended. Although the fungus on the skin has been treated, it may take an extended period of time for the patches to disappear. Studies have shown that people who have had tinea versicolor often have another episode within two years.
http://www.clinictime.net/White-Spots-on-Skin.html

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.