Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Onosmodium Virginianum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

PILONIDAL CYST
Started by: MAX VARMA at September 22 2006

Replies: 46 & Views: 54655    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

PILONIDAL CYST By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

September 22 2006
In last one year I have treated successfully more than 10 patients of this problem with the help of Myristica, Silicea and Hepar Sulph.

Surgery has been averted in each case.

Today morning itself I received an e-mail from a girl who had sought my advice on this matter.

Text of the e-mail is re-produced here:

Mr Varma,
Thankyou, Thankyou very much, my cyst is finally in control,you have been very kind & helpful,god bless you.
I shall stay in touch with you & keep you posted.,guess i will need to repeat the same procedure medically if i again have a flare up.
Take care.Regards
Unquote

For reasons of privacy of the individual I am not reproducing her name here.

Others...who need help for this ailment can post their request here.

Best wishes,
Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: PILONIDAL CYST By: bill32

January 2 2008
I had surgery for PILONIDAL cyst 4 years back and it is back again. Varma please let me know how can I avert the surgey

Re: PILONIDAL CYST By: girilal
New Jersey USA

January 4 2008
Myristica, Silicea and Hepar Sulph. recipe works.

I am always looking for materia which is freely available to all people and medicine can be made at home.

It make take a while to order and obtain these three medicines. I have made a slight modification to treat all boils and piloniday cysts etc.

Order Myristica-30 and Silicea -30 (Max Varma suggests higher potency, this is fine too)

In stead of Hepar Sulphur use a pinch of plaster of paris or a pinch of Sheetrock or sheetrock compound, dissolve it in half liter of water. Shake it very well.

How to start the treatment:

For a week take only plaster of paris or Sheetrock liquid, one spoon thrice a day. Shake the bottle each time you take the medicine.

This will make the cyst ripe very fast, in the matter of hours or if a very complicated cyst, in the matter of two days. Boil will start draining. Some boils are very stubborn and have many roots, depends upon the individual immunity because pilloniday cyst and boils are a matter of immunity, so those boils may take longer than a week to mature. Keep taking this calcarea-sulphurica/plaster-of-paris/sheet-rock till the pilloniday cyst is matured and drained.

Now take Myristica 30 (or 200 or 1M) to finish the job. Once a day for a week.

At the end to close up the wound and bring the flow to inwards, take Silicea 30 or 200, once a day for 2 weeks.

I guarantee that this will cure pilonidal cyst.

girilal

January 4 2008
Thanks Girilal. Instead of plaster of paris should I order Hepar Sulphur and take that for a week and then take Myristica 30 ,Silicea 30 . I read on other websites and ordered Silicea 200c. I will too order the above stuff that you ahve said.

January 4 2008
If i have to order Hepar Sulph. which one should i order 30x, 6x etc....

New Jersey USA

January 4 2008
Instead of plaster-of-paris you should order Calcarea Sulphurica 3x or 6x.

Heper sulphur and Calcarea Sulphurica are basically same medicines. Best results are from Plaster-of-paris or a tiny piece of sheetrock. You can make it, you just can't go wrong.

girilal

January 4 2008
Thanks. I iwll try Plaster-of-paris or a tiny piece of sheetrock. I was searching of the above Myristica on abchomepathy to buy it and it gives me the result of Myristica Sebifera. is this the same one.

January 4 2008
Calcarea Sulphurica 3x or 6x is tablets. If I buy that one many to disolve in water or how many to take per day.

New Jersey USA

January 4 2008
If you buy Calcarea Sulphurica 3x or 6x buy in tablets and take 3-4 tablets thrice a day.

girilal

January 4 2008
I was searching of the above Myristica on abchomepathy to buy it and it gives me the result of Myristica Sebifera. is this the same one.

New Jersey USA

January 4 2008
Yes it is the same one.

girilal

Re:PILONIDAL CYST By: aquamarine

January 3 2010
Is there any difference between Pilonidal sinus and pilonidal cyst. Its been 7 years am facing the problem of pilonidal sinus. I did see 2-3 doctors bt was not satisfied with treatment nor did any body explain my diagnose. yesterday I got the correct diagnose and was suggested by doctor to have a surgery. started looking for other reatments when I came across this forum. Mr Varma can you please suggest me the treatment.

dddddddddddddd By: stressedgirl

January 5 2010
ddddddddddddd

Re: PILONIDAL CYST By: kegva
Georgia

March 26 2010
I wanted to know if this really works. I have a pilonidal cyst and I had surgery 10 years ago; I am 44 year old femaale. I was lanced and I never want to go through that again. I have a big blister(cyst) and it has never drained. So this remedy of myristica, silicea and calcarea sulphurica works?

Re: PILONIDAL CYST By: kegva
Georgia

March 29 2010
Hello,

Please someone help me. I have been researching into homoepathic medicine and I ran across this site. I am 44, female, pretty healthy. I have a pilonidal cyst to come back after 10 years; I had surgery then. I was just lanced only. I do not want to go through another shot up my back and the long time for you to recover. I have read many posts and Dr. Varma suggested myristica 200, sislicea 30c, and silicea 200c. Also car. sulphurica 6x. I am waiting for them to arrive. I know to immediately start taking the myristica 200c. What is exactly a dose? Please someone help me.

Re:PILONIDAL CYST By: garcot
Bangalore

March 29 2010
Kegva,

I will present here what Girilal mentioned:

1st step:

Buy a bottle of Biochemic Calc.Sulph 3x or 6x ( 3x is better), and start taking 3 pills at a time ( just put it on your tongue and allow it get dissolved on the tongue). You can take 2 to 3 doses a day with about 8 hours gap.
Repeat this process for 3 to 5 days until the cysts completely drains out.

And then follow what Girilal mentions: Step 2

For a week take only plaster of paris or Sheetrock liquid, one spoon thrice a day. Shake the bottle each time you take the medicine.

This will make the cyst ripe very fast, in the matter of hours or if a very complicated cyst, in the matter of two days. Boil will start draining. Some boils are very stubborn and have many roots, depends upon the individual immunity because pilloniday cyst and boils are a matter of immunity, so those boils may take longer than a week to mature. Keep taking this calcarea-sulphurica/plaster-of-paris/sheet-rock till the pilloniday cyst is matured and drained.

Now take Myristica 30 (or 200 or 1M) to finish the job. Once a day for a week.

At the end to close up the wound and bring the flow to inwards, take Silicea 30 or 200, once a day for 2 weeks.

I guarantee that this will cure pilonidal cyst. "

If you are sensitive to homeo remedies as some of us are, and if you are not chilly patient, then you can modify the procedure as listed below: ( Alternate step 2)

Now, you can start taking Myristica 200c ( 2 to 3 pillules will make a dose) once a day in the morning and Calc.sulph 200c once in the evening. Repeat this process once day or once in 2 days or once in 3 days, depending on the improvement you notice after the 1st dose. A max. of 3 doses of each should be enough to cure the case. To avoid any future recurrence, you can take 1 single dose of Calc.Sulph 200c once a month.

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:PILONIDAL CYST By: kegva
Georgia

March 30 2010
Thank you. I also had ordered myristica30. It arrived today. I hope the rest comes tomorrow.(ordered from site) I had my sister take a picture so I can see what was happening. A big blister and a big red bump; today my big blister(cyst) is yellowish green and big red bump got bigger and it is sore. I can't sit down. for real. Also when I took a bath I noticed yellow stains in back of underwear.

What do you mean by a chilly patient? I get cold all the time; I can't stand being cold. Is that what you mean.

I'm sore now and a dull throbbing pain of the
cyst. I ordered belladonna too. I haven't taken any tylenol or anything. If it gets really bad how much of that to take?

Bangalore

March 30 2010
Chilly patient : One can't tolerate cold. One needs a blanket to cover themselves when the weather becomes even little cold. Sometimes, even in normal weather conditions, these people feel the need for a cover.

Hot patient : Even when the weather is cold and other people feel a need for a cover, these people don't prefer to cover themselves. They kick it off in their sleep etc...

You need Calc.Sulph 3x or 6x first. when you take this remedy, all those blisters /bumps/boils/cyst etc would drain out. Allow them to drain for a couple of days or more. Then start with Myristica 30 alongwith Calc.sulph 200.

This would stop further drainages, close the vent and heal the place of wound. It may be 3 days or a week before you will feeling healing process happening. And the speed of recovery would entirely depend on your present level of immunity.

Best wishes
Garcot

Re:PILONIDAL CYST By: kegva
Georgia

March 31 2010
Dear Garcot.

I took the Calc. Sulph 6x yesterday; that red spot got bigger and it burst and so did the actually cyst(turned yellowish) burst. I got a hole (to me) back there. I haven't gotten the calendula ointment yet(shipment hasn't come). I also noticed that there are places in my groin and rearend area that are sore to the touch. I had a backache also when I woke up this morning. I also have another red bump. Is this normal?

I bought myself adult underwear until I stop draining. Do I need to put anything over the open cyst like gauze or something or just leave it open? Sorry for asking such a dumb question. I don't know. I am still taking the Cal. Suph 6x.

Bangalore

March 31 2010
Hi !

It is not a dumb question. You are asking a question on practical management of the situation. It is good.

When you are taking remedies in low potencies like 3x,6x or 12x, we are taking actually material doses ( these low potencties contain multiples of 10000 molecules of Calc.Sulph). So, it is safe to clean the area of drainage regularly with the help of antiseptic liquids and cotton. This would also help in allowing the quick and steady drainage. A new bump coming up, indicates there is some more drainage necessary and I think, if cleaning of the affected area is done regularly, it can be prevented. You can regularly clean that area and cover it. No problems.

Hope it helps.

Best wishes
Garcot

Re:PILONIDAL CYST By: albert001

September 29 2010
I would like to take the recommended supplements but where would i be able to pick it up at?

Bangalore

October 4 2010
These remedies are always available in homeopathic pharmacies in your area or around. If your question was different please let us know.

Best
Garcot

Re:PILONIDAL CYST By: kosmanuni
Toronto

December 26 2010
Hi,
I had a pilonidal cyst removed by surgery a few years ago. It was an open wound and took about 4 weeks to close.
It heeled well but just at the end a small fistula started to appear. This eventually subsided as well and I noticed
a small sinus or pit about 2 inches from the surgery centre. This pit was the size of a pencil tip and looked open but it was
sealed as you tried to stretch it.
Now 3 years later my original wound that had healed started to show a boil and now and hurts a little when i press it.
When i look at the pit or sinus which is over 2 inches away it looks normal and I have always been using hair removal cream every 3 to 4 weeks
so I am sure no hairs have gone up the pit? If no hairs have gone up how does the boil or fistula start forming again?

Furthermore I have cheked with the doctor and they said I will have to have surgery to remove it if it persists and the wound will not be small
like the one before but they will have to cut the pit/sinus area too. Thats means 3 inch by 3 inch area and that will be too painful!

I am hoping someone can help so I can cure this naturally. There are some remedies mentioned but are there any step by step methods?
Do I need to apply anything on the boil or is it just oral medicine? Please help, deeply appreciated
Male aged 43, Occured at age 39 first time and had surgery once and now its flared up again!

Thank you sooo much..for any help.

Re:PILONIDAL CYST By: udaya kumar
--

December 26 2010
type"fistula" in the window on the left hand top corner of this general forum and press search, you will find many many solved cases by Mr. Joe in this forum which are very valuable towards the cure of this malady. with best wishes.

--

PILONIDAL CYST - flared up again By: kosmanuni
Toronto

January 10 2011
Please could you guys advise on the correct order of taking these tablets. There seems to be various opinions on taking Calc Sulph then myristica and also some cases where they are taken together? and some cases Myristica first. Its confusing Smile

I have:
1. Calc Sulp 6X (500 mini tablets)
2. Myristica Sebif 200CH (80 pellets)
3. Silicea 6X (500 mini tablets

Please advise on quantity and which tablets 1st week, 2nd week and third week..
Much obliged, thank you and bless you for your help!

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.