Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Hepar Sulph was working now what? :(
Started by: omoplata at September 20 2010

Replies: 6 & Views: 6709    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Hepar Sulph was working now what? :( By: omoplata

September 20 2010
Hey guys! Smile

Have had a facial skin infection for a while, after long years of antibiotic use, i turned to homeopathy which has so far done what no antibiotic could do Smile

- My skin battled Folliculitis of the facial hair region.
- Tried Arsenicum 6c to no avail.

Last week i took Hepar Sulph 6c, 5 times a day. Within 4 days my body had finally cleared up the majority of the infection. On the 5th day I continued at a lower dose (taken 3 times) and i noticed the infection was coming back Sad

I'm not sure if i should get back on Hepar Sulph or change remedies or continue to leave it.

Thanks for any help/suggestions out there! Smile

Re:Hepar Sulph was working now what? :( By: garcot
Bangalore

September 20 2010
after Hepar sulph 6c potency, your natural choice should have been higher potency and not lower potency or dosage. Raise the potency to 30c but reduce the repetitions and you would be fine. Low potencies like 3x,3c,6c or lower is used initially to remove the junk from the affected area and then the potency is raised to cleanse the affected area and recreate the healthy skin/cells.

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Hepar Sulph was working now what? :( By: omoplata

September 21 2010
Thanks so much for your reply!

Greatly appreciated, thankyou!

Re:Hepar Sulph was working now what? :( By: omoplata

September 21 2010
Just a quick question if i may ask, wouldn't taking hepar sulph induce repeat symptoms?

...Sort of like cause the infection to come back? is there a chance this has already happened?

Re:Hepar Sulph was working now what? :( By: garcot
Bangalore

September 22 2010
When there is no infection present, how can a remedy bring new infections? A Big NO! Yes, Frequent unwanted repetitions, can cause temporary aggravations.

If however, there are some hidden infected sites in our body, which many times gets un-noticed, they may surface. So the homeopathic remedies bring them out in an effort to maintain homeostatis and keep the important organs and deeper tissues healthy.

At last, please remember, the homeopathic remedies hardly contain any material quantity of the original substance beyond about 15c potency.

You can read more about homeopathy, potency adjustments, wet doses etc. here at Dr.David Little's wonderful website:

http://www.simillimum.com/education/little-library/index.php

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Hepar Sulph was working now what? :( By: Tai101

October 1 2010
Hi ive just joined this site. I started taking Hepar Sulph 6c yestarday. I have been suffering from skin problems for years but recently after taking the morning after pill ive suffered badly from pus filled outbreaks. This got alot worse when I was recommended to try anti biotics yet again to treat it. Hmmm never again! I since went to another GP who also practises Homeopathy. She recommended I take Hepar Sulph 6c 4 times daily for 2 weeks then stop and see what happens. Maybe try this before you go on to a higher potency.
My symptoms i can see are getting worse so hopefully thats what happens before the getting better part. Ile keep you posted. xx

Re:Hepar Sulph was working now what? :( By: udaya kumar
--

October 1 2010
Hepar lower potencies promote suppuration and break outs. Higher potencies dry up the boils/abscesses from inside. You may have to use 30C or 200C if you do not want further break outs. The very reason why there is break out indicates the medicine is correct.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.