Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Caltha Palustris
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Respected UDAYA KUMAR.About Vaccination
Started by: alberto at September 20 2010

Replies: 30 & Views: 4367    Font    Page 1 of 2  Goto page 1, 2  Next          Reply

Respected UDAYA KUMAR.About Vaccination By: alberto

September 20 2010
Dear Respected Udaya Kumar
I have a question about vaccination.Before, you mentioned that the cause of (all) modern aillments is vaccination.
Is the vaccination that doctors do to kids till they are 4 years old a part oe this cause or no?In a simple word,should we do these vaccinations to our baybies or no?If not ,is Homeopathy concerned about prevention or not?

Eventhough it is very sad that my Ex-wife got Multiple scrolosis but to confirm your words in my personal and very sad experince I should share this with you.When she was about to deliver our first kid,doctors injected something in her back,perhabs to ease her delivery pain.After that she always told me:"This injection did something to me,I do not know what,but it messed me up".I have to say her mother also was and is suffering from MS,but I think this injection trigged something in her body.
Now please take a minute and let us know if the vaccination that they do to kids is of concern or no.
The pupose of this question is only learning for the well being of our kids.I thank you so much for your time.I undrestand you are a busy man on your own noble profession as such on this site.
Thanks again for sharing your words.
With Respect
Albert.

Re:Respected UDAYA KUMAR.About Vaccination By: udaya kumar
--

September 20 2010
There are a complete set of medicines in homeopathy which can susbtitute for vaccination. Vaccination at the ages from birth to 5 years are damaging to the children at the seed level. When a seed germinates and grow into a tree is the image which one should understand, if the seed is damaged the whole tree gets damaged, unhealthy and stunted.

Multiple sclerosis can be corrected to large extent. Thuja, Mercurious, Lathyrus, Arnica, Aurum Met, Petroleum, Aethusa and many other medicines help towards corrections in MS. Should remove any cap on teeth made from Mercury in the first place. Which was the injection? It is futile to vaccinate for ten or fifteen specific ailments and get back in return hundreds of other developmental retardations., which can give suffering throughout the life without knowing even what health is. Health is not a condition of curing diseases and ailments, health is a condition of not getting afflicted with diseases and ailments. We have reached a stage where every individual is born with autoimmune diseases. Auto immune is the condition when body attacks the body. Meaning there is a mad person inside the body and who is that confused mad person? It is the genetic mutation you have received from generation to generation through vaccinations and chemicals ingested as medicines. It is the imperfectly working organs and retarded organs you have received as legacy. On that we are further attacking with the mercury and other chemical toxins and germs in the form of serum for vaccination. The principle behind vaccination is that the vaccine contains those germs which recognise similar germs when they enter the body at a later stage. It invariably means there is a memory of the cell involved or a memory of the germ involved or a memory in an atom inolved. If we human beings for e.g. me who can not remember where I kept the key after five minutes, how do you expect a germ in the vaccine remember it through out the life and next generation too. And when we are confused what we do, we do not do things systematically. We may do things with anger, with desperation, with frustration and the kind of feelings. How comes a germ with memory should not be behaving the same way and attacking its own friends in friendly fire..... Auto immune disease have its origin here. with best wishes.

--

Re:Respected UDAYA KUMAR.About Vaccination By: garcot
Bangalore

September 20 2010
Dear Udaya,

When we don't have great confidence in ourselves ( Nature), are the times when these foreign bodies ( uninvited) invade us and try to establish their colonies. If our immune system is alert enough, it will prevent these intruders from making their colonies. If however, when our immune system is tricked into believing that these intruders are its friends, auto immune diseases would set in. So in a perfectly healthy body, when these germs are volunterily introduced, the chances of a immature immune system ( as in the case of young children) succumbing to these intruders become significant.

It is very sad, we fail to notice this phenomena, inspite of nature giving us ample opportunities through generations of disease and struggle to make us understand.

Warm regards
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Respected UDAYA KUMAR.About Vaccination By: alberto

September 21 2010
Dear Mr Udaya Kumar
My kids had all these vaccination up to age 4.They have normal health.They are 6 and 9.
Is there anything I could do for them NOW for( G-od forbid) future ailments?
Thank you for your attention.
With Respect
Albert.

--

September 21 2010
Use Thuja 30 three doses a day for three days and use Natrum Mur 30 three doses a day for three days and Mercurious 30 three doses a day for one day. If at there is any trace of toxins those will be expulled.

--

September 24 2010
Respected Udaya Kumar
The time frame for taking the medicines you advised in this matter,would take 7 days.
I only see my kids on sundays,so obviously I can not follow this instruction now.My Ex would not be cooprative.
Can I give these medicines to my children in future.When I can be with them at least a week?Who knows when,maybe a year or two.
They are 6 and 10 now.Thank you so much for sharing your highly valuble and important and rare knowledge on this forum.
With Respect And Love
Albert.

--

September 24 2010
You can give them one set of medicines three doses each every week end.

--

September 26 2010
Dear Sir
You mean the combination of 3 medicines in one day.
Am I right?
Thuja.30 in morning.nat-mur.30 in noon and Mrcurey.30 in the afternoon.
With Respect
Albert.

--

September 26 2010
Yes.

--

October 17 2010
Dear Mr Kumar

Is the Mercurius that you mention here the same as Mercurius Solubilis?
Since you said only 3 doses of Mercurius,so I only give them for 3 sundays,each sunday one dose.Right?
Thank You.
With Respect.

--

October 17 2010
Yes it is Mercurious Solubuilis.(otherwise called as Mercurious or Merc Sol.).

--

January 10 2011
mistake

--

January 10 2011
Dear Alberto,
I do not want to dent the trust you reposed in me. But, taking medicines without proper follow up and suggesting medicines without the clear picture of the patient is not in order. However, the medicines like Thuja and Natrum Mur in that order certainly have value and will help the children. Once in a week used to be the old prescription of Dr. Hahneman for 30C potency which used to be used with abundant caution. But the present day ailments have fully corrupted the human body to the core that all medicines eaten in one gulp is not going to save the future of human beings."God" ? Yes. And you have done your role. We cannot be wailing like Hamlet when he said"
The time is out of joint: O cursed spite,
That ever I was born to set it right!
Nay, come, let's go together.

--

January 14 2011
Dear Mr Udaya Kumar

--

January 14 2011
Dear Albert,
You may continue the medicine on Sundays. Better something than never.
with regards,.

--

January 15 2011
Thank you so much.
With Respect
Albert.

January 15 2011
Please pardon me.

--

January 16 2011
No need.

--

January 16 2011
Thanks again.
Yours Albert.

--

January 17 2011
ok

--

April 27 2011
copy

--

April 27 2011
You may now give three doses of Mercurious 30 for one day and then put them on Arnica 6C for longer periods in wet doses. with best wishes.

--

April 27 2011
copy

--

April 27 2011
No need to use merc sol. Arnica 6C is a medicine that is continuously used. Using it every Sunday may not give any benefit. Arnica 6C is three times a day for longer periods. best wishes.

--

April 27 2011
So what should I do now?
To what extend I could have peace of mind for their future?
I think I will be with them in future(in a year or Two) for days,so I can repeat the medicines in a right way.
I thank you so much for everything.
Your Small Brother
Albert.

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.