Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Thiosinaminum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Liver Cirrhosis, Dr Uday Kumar, Kuldeep, Joe Livera pls help....
Started by: ganesh2280 at September 9 2010

Replies: 59 & Views: 19498    Font    Page 1 of 3  Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next          Reply

Liver Cirrhosis, Dr Uday Kumar, Kuldeep, Joe Livera pls help By: ganesh2280
Bangalore

September 9 2010
Dear Uday kumar sorry for the lengthy post...
Please accept my sincere apologies but I am very disturbed seeing my mother's condition

My mothers condition was very serious we were suggested to get an ultrasound scan done...

We took her to a nearest nursing home. Senior Physician asked us to get an X ray and ECG done.

No problem in ECG and X ray of chest we were told.

The Doctor gave Lasiks injection to remove water from abdomen. My mother felt a bit relieved after she went for urination somewhere 8 -10 times.

The injection's side effects started almost immediately. There was excessive thirst as it had evacuated and my mother started feeling uneasy. So I gave her Honey and glucose to sustain this medicine.

I consulted a homeopath for medicine and my mother started feeling ever since then...

Dear Mr Uday Kumar, I follow some of the remedies suggested by this forum///

What does this ultrasound tell me about my mothers health, somebody pls explain and suggest me some homeoremedies. I pray again....

Till now I have given my mother R7, Nat Sulf, 6x, Nat Mur 6x, Lycopodium 200, Selenium 200 single doses on alternate days

Ceanothus Americanus Q, for spleen after reading PANKAJ VERMAs success with ceanothus in this forum.

Scan Date : 27/08/10

Ultrasound Abdomen and Pelvis

Liver is slightly reduced in size. Nodular Margins. No obvious focal lesions. No Intrahepatic biliary duct dilation.

Portal vein is normal in size, course and caliber.

Gall bladder is normal without evidence of calculi, wall thickening or pericholecystic fluid

CBD is dilated and measures 14mm in the extrahepatic region. Terminal CBD is not visualised.

Pancreas to the extent visualised appears normal in size, contour and echogenicity

Spleen is borderlinely enlarged in size (12.5 cms in length). Normal in shape, contour and echopattern. No evidence of mass or focal lesions.

Right kidney is normal in size 10.3 cm in length and 1.5 cm in parenchymal thickness, position in shape and echopattern. Corticomedullary differentiation is maintained. No evidence of calculi or hydronephrosis.

Left kidney is normal in size 11.8 cm in length and 2.0 cm in parenchymal thickness, position in shape and echopattern. Corticomedullary differentiation is maintained. No evidence of calculi or hydronephrosis.

Rertroperitoneum obsured by bowel gas.

Urinary bladder is well distended. Wall thickness is normal. No evidence of calculi, mass or mural lesion

Uterous and ovaries are atopic.

Moderate to gross ascites is noted.

Impressions:

Features are suggestive about cirrhosis of Liver

Moderate to gross ascites

Borderline splenomegaly

Dilate extrahepatic CBD ? cause

Suggested CT/MRI to evaluate further....

============================

Is my mothers health improving or deteriorating?

Scan Date 08/09/2010.

Here is the Ultrasonography of the abdomen and pelvis

Liver measures 13.2 cms, normal in size and shows coarse echotexture with surface irregularity. No focal lesions.

The intrahepatic biliary radicles are normal. The hepatic veins and the intrahepatic IVC appear normal.

The portal is prominent and normal in caliber (PV=14mm)

Gall bladder is contracted.The CBD is normal in caliber.

Pancreas is obsured by bowel gas disturbances.

Impressions :

Both Kidneys are normal in size and normal in echotexture.

The corticomedullary

differentiation maintained.

No hydronephrosis. No Calculi

Urinary bladder empty

Evidence of free fluid noted in the peritoneal cavity.

Evidence of diffuse edema of the lower anterior abdominal wall

Impressions:

FEATURES ARE SUGGESTIVE OF CHRONIC PARENCHYMAL DISEASE OF THE LIVER

EVIDENCE OF MODERATE ASCITES

MINIMAL LEFT PLUERAL EFFUSION

Re:Liver Cirrhosis, Dr Uday Kumar, Kuldeep, Joe Livera pls h By: udaya kumar
--

September 9 2010
You have given me all allopathic symptoms. Please give her symptoms as per homeopathic approach.

Use three doses of Nux Vomica 30 a day for three days. And also give here three doses of Ferrum Iodide 3X for one day and report. Also give three doses for one day each of Bryonia alba 30 and Antim Tart 30.
Continue with Ceanothus Q.

Please check the symptoms of the following medicines and revert:
1. Antim Tart (Liver+lung symptoms+dropsy)
2. Arnica (Liver + Lung + mind symptoms)
3. Phosphorus (All symptoms)
4. Chionanthus
5. Lilium Tig.
6. Aconitum Nap
7. Arsenic Album
8. Belladonna
9. Bryonia alba.
10. Carduus Mariianus
11. Chelidonium Majus
12. China
13. Cholesterinum
14. Conium Maculatum
15. Hydrastis
16. Lachesis
17.Mercurious
18. Lycopodium
19. Sulphur
20. Thuja
21. Taraxacum
22. Natrum Mur

Also please let me know which are symptoms are present in the following :
1. Fever
2. Vomiting or Nausea
3. Bitter taste in mouth
4. Anxiety, fear, restlessness.
5. sensitive noise
6. worse lying which side.
7. Any chilliness.
8 Dryness of mouth
9. Coating on tongue.
10. Colour of urine.
11. Giddiness.
12. Headache ? where?
13. Thirst or no thirst or what kind of thirst?
14. Constipation or diarrhea.
15. Haemorrhoids or piles
16. Ascites colour?
17. Persiperation? how much, when, where?
18. Any pains? Is she better lying on painful side?
19. Appetite decreased on increased.
20. Is there any oedema at ankles or anywhere on the body(swelling).
21. Is there any yellow discolouration of eyes or body.
22. What is colour of stool? Is it clay like or is it thin and soft like dog"s?
23. Is there any weight loss.
24. Is there any cravings.
25. Any likes and dislikes.
26. Any problems with eyes.
27. Any known infections.
28. Any operations.
29. Any discomforts in the night and at what time. 2a.m. 3.a.m. 5 a.m. on any crease in symptoms on waking up?
30. Is there any mapped tongue?
31. Dryness of lips of chaps on lips.
32. Any skin eruptions?
33. Any restlessness of limbs.
34. What is her height, age, weight, bp/diabetic or non-diabetic.

I shall revert on hearing from you. She
seems to have improved or remission from earlier condition. with regards.

--

Re:Liver Cirrhosis, Dr Uday Kumar, Kuldeep, Joe Livera pls h By: ganesh2280
Bangalore

September 10 2010
Dear Uday Kumar, the complete listing of symptoms would run into several pages hope you will be patient enough to read the entire thing that I type

--

September 10 2010
Ganesh,
I am impatient to see the complete listing!

--

Bangalore

September 14 2010
I have searched for symptoms on the Internet. I see some of these symptoms giving medicines to her but there might be symptoms calling for some other remedy. I am totally confused and nervous. I will try my level best to present the symptomatic picture.

Mind : confusion, and bewilderment in the head she talks nonsense argues with us, scolds us that she is not going to be well, says she will not live long. Repents after 15-30 minutes as she remembers it and says sorry for that bout of behaviour. Sometimes excessively peevish and quarrelsome locks up in a room for 2-3 days after great consolation she comes out of the room.
shows sort of an emotional blackmail.

Great sensitiveness of the mind, trivial issues cause great depression, with anxiety and restlessness, Easily vexed.Hypo-sensitive, indifferent.

She is workaloholic tries to do this and that and feels tired after that. She is fastidious and likes to keep the home very neat and clean. She wants to get well soon and start an active life.

Sometimes she becomes very emotional with weeping and cursing us for lack of funds and wants to be treated in a big allopathic hospital due to regular dyspnoeic episodes she has.

The face is pale and sickly; the nose is drawn and shrunken; the eyes are sunken and there are dark rings around the eyes.

The facial expression is that of suffering.

The atmosphere of the room is pungent with smell of urine or sweat or both combined.The room smells bad.

Yes, the entire family is disturbed; we are going hither and thither, for some medicine that helps reduce her suffering.

Eyes :She has cataract in ther right eye, left eye operated.

there is a whitish mucus coated on the tongue and when awake from sleep mouth full of yellow coloured phlegm or mucus. Saliva seems to overflow when awake after sleep.

Nose.─loss of smell, and of taste.Nose dry.Nostrils widely dilated.
Hearing difficult.

Mouth : Strawberry tongue. Tongue moist, clean, with a brown coating with small white vesicles brown in color. Tongue fissured. profuse saliva after waking up.

Craving for pickles, hot chilly chutneys

Every sharp cold spell in the winter brings on catarrh of the chest, with thick white mucus, and attended with great dyspnoea, driving him to bed. She must sit up in bed and cannot lie down because of the difficult breathing, and filling up of the chest.

The joints are affected, take on a passive, slow infiltration and become dropsical; dropsical swelling of all the joints. Gouty infiltration of the joints, I feel.

She has no teeth all removed hence the digestive power is also less.

Appetite : Normal but wants to eat spicy and salty food.

Stomach : Pressure and shooting pains in and around navel and stomach area. Pain in the stomach, as if it were overloaded.Uneasiness in the stomach. Region of stomach painful to touch, Bilious colic. Sensitiveness of epigastrium to touch.Distention ; after eating ; after a little more than normal quantity. Attacks of colic occur chiefly after having drunk or eaten, or in the night,

Aversion to milk

Abdomen: Fullness and pressure in the abdomen, as if it contained stones, esp. on stooping forward, while in a sitting posture. spasmodic colicy pains in the abdomen, with violent contraction of the eyelids, and irresistible inclination to sleep. Distension of the abdomen. distended but no flatus. My mother feels better if hot water bottle is placed on the abdomen.

Liver region swollen, Pressing, drawing, stitching in right lobe of liver.

Compression in the region of the liver.

Ascites.─Swelling of the abdomen as in ascites

Severe aching in and around the liver. Hepatic region tender.Sharp, cutting pains near Navel. Large, yellow spots or stretch marks on stomach and abdomen.

Pancreatic disease and other glandular disorders.

Urine:

Incontinence of Urine i.e. cannot hold Urine for a longer time, she has to run to the
e bathroom it is the same with stools. Sometimes it happens in her clothes. Incontinence of urine, which escapes almost involuntarily.

Stools :Sometimes Constipation, alternating with diarrhœa.─ Involuntary evacuations sometimes.
Slimy diarrhœa, or yellow, bright brown, or else watery, immediately after food. At times Involuntary and unperceived evacuations. Violent diarrhœa, sometimes go on for 15 days with frequent evacuations. loose stools involuntarily on coughing.

TREMULOUS WEAKNESS AFTER EVERY STOOL.

Respiratory Organs :Dyspnœa, compelling one to sit up.

Shortness of breathing. There is a sigh or "uh,uh,uh " in every breath.

Chest.─Rattling of mucus in the chest with change of voice.

Limbs.─Heaviness in limbs Limbs over-fatigued

Upper Limbs.─Cracking in the joints of the shoulder, shoulders feel weak, cannot lift hand or take a cup of water with tearing in the arms, extending into the hands.─Excessive heaviness of the arms.─Jerking of the muscles in the arms and hands.Trembling of the hands.

Lower Limbs.─Heaviness and rheumatic pains in the hips and legs.─Painful weakness in the knee-joint, in bed, in the morning.─Dropsy of the l. knee-joint.─Tension of the tendons of the ham, and of the instep, when walking.─Cramp in the calf of the leg.─Coldness of the feet.─Numbness of the feet, on sitting down. Just cannot walk a furlong.

Giving way; when walking there seems to be no balance ; agg. ascending steps.

Extremities : Can scarcely hold anything with her hands.Joints suddenly give way.

Generalities : Arthritic and rheumatic tearings and drawings in the limbs, with sensation as of a fracture.─Collection of synovial fluid in joints.─Contraction of the limbs.─Jerking of the muscles.─Convulsive jerks and spasm, dread to go upstairs climbing steps.

Sleep : Urgent inclination to sleep during the day, with frequent stretching and yawning.─Invincible drowsiness, with deep and stupefying sleep.─In the morning, sensation as from insufficient sleep.─Retarded sleep, and nocturnal sleeplessness.
Sleeps in the morning and afternoon but no sleep after 2.15 am even after taking sleeping tablets. She takes a RESTYL .25 mg tablet. Much talking during sleep.

Constant drowsiness, with strong and frequent yawnings.─Nocturnal sleeplessness, with agitation and constant tossing.─Drowsiness in the evening.Unrefreshing sleep; in the morning it seems as if more sleep were needed.─Frequent waking during the night, with difficulty in sleeping again.Sleeplessness, from anguish and restlessness, with tossing about (after midnight).

Short naps and frequent wakings.

bloating of the feet or edema.

Fever: At night 15-20 days back at night times only with moderate temperature.

1. Fever :There used to be Fever at night times at about 15-20 days back only at night times.
But my mother never told us about it.

2. Vomiting or Nausea
No Vomiting
3. Bitter taste in mouth
No bitter taste.

4. Anxiety, fear, restlessness.
Anxiety as to what will happen to her, fear of disease complications, restlessness now only because of pain near stomach region

5. sensitive noise
Not sensitive as hearing is difficult
6. worse lying which side.
Worse lying on both the sides

7. Any chilliness.
No Chilliness.
8 Dryness of mouth
No Dryness of mouth
9. Coating on tongue.
Fissured tongue bluish black with vesicles, no coating
10. Colour of urine.
Not noticed by her
11. Giddiness.
No giddiness

12. Headache ? where?
No Headache
13. Thirst or no thirst or what kind of thirst?
No Thirst
14. Constipation or diarrhea.
Constipation Alternates with Diaorrhea on eating biscuits, bun ...
15. Haemorrhoids or piles
No Piles
16. Ascites colour?
Sorry, I dont understand this

17. Persiperation? how much, when, where?
No perspiration
18. Any pains? Is she better lying on painful side?
No pains
19. Appetite decreased on increased.
Normal

20. Is there any oedema at ankles or anywhere on the body(swelling).
Feets, Ankles, Face Puffiness, Eyes

21. Is there any yellow discolouration of eyes or body.
None

22. What is colour of stool? Is it clay like or is it thin and soft like dog"s?
Soft
23. Is there any weight loss.
Not weighed recently

24. Is there any cravings.
For pickles

25. Any likes and dislikes.
None

26. Any problems with eyes.
Cataract

27. Any known infections.
None

28. Any operations.
Cataract

29. Any discomforts in the night and at what time. 2a.m. 3.a.m. 5 a.m. on any crease in symptoms on waking up?
2 am to 5 am

30. Is there any mapped tongue?
Yes

31. Dryness of lips of chaps on lips.
No
32. Any skin eruptions?
No
33. Any restlessness of limbs.
No
34. What is her height, age, weight, bp/diabetic or non-diabetic.
4.5 ft, 65 kgs, BP 140/100, Diabetic but under control

Right now she is on Aten 25 for her BP and Diaonil for diabetes

Re:Liver Cirrhosis, Dr Uday Kumar, Kuldeep, Joe Livera pls h By: garcot
Bangalore

September 14 2010
Ganesh,

How old is your mother? Was there any death in the family during the recent times ( just before when this problem started)?

Something tells me to suggest Ignatia first before going ahead with the other remedies.

2am to 6am are lung and liver time and in ayurveda it is Vata time. Hence she needs remedies to improve her lung which would also help in improving her liver condition. So there is a vata aggravation suggesting an acute depression of spirits.

Best wishes,
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

--

September 14 2010
There is no change in my first prescription even after hearing all that. Did you give her the Nux Vomica 30 yet if not give her three doses a day of Nux Vomica 30 for three days and report. Nux and Ignatia works similar as both have Strichnine and Brucine in it.

--

Bangalore

September 14 2010
Dear Garcot,

Mother is 73 years old. There was no death in the family during the recent times.

I have given a dose of Ignatia 30 recently..

My mother was critically ill two years back diagnosed for multiple organ failure.

just before when this problem started there was fever for 15 days, diarrhea immediately after food, joint pains, sleepy in the morning and afternoon sleeplessness at night after 3 am.n She used to exhibit most of Ignatia symptoms like Changeable mood; introspective about money spent on her at a hospital and silently brooding on this. Melancholic, sad, tearful. Not communicative for 2-3 days locking in a room. Sighing and sobbing. grief and disappointment about the present condition.

Please let me know if Ignatia works if given in intervals along with R7, Ceanothus etc, the dose and potency to be given

Ganesh

Bangalore

September 14 2010
Ganesh, Thanks for the input.

Yes, Udaya, Classic Nux.Vom time modalities and some of Ars.alb.(considering the way it all started).

Best
Garcot

--

September 14 2010
Dear Garcot,
I have seen Arsenicum there, Natrum Mur there but Nux Nux and Nux because it is Cirrhosis.in the first place and the 3 to 5 modality.

--

Bangalore

September 15 2010
Dear Udaya,

Why don't we raise the Nux Vom potency to 1M or above? It works well considering mind symptoms too.

Warm regards
Garcot

Bangalore

September 15 2010
Dear Garcot and Uday,

Yesterday night took my mother to the family physician to give an opinion about the scan report dated 8/9/10, he said there is no improvement at all from the older scan report.

My mother started feeling uneasy in the evening and demanded that she be taken to a family doctor.

My mother's B.P. was 180/100. The allopathic doctor put her on two medicines LOSAR H which contains
LOSARTAN POTASSIUM 50 MG AND HYDROCHOLORTHIAZIDE 12.5 MG and the other LOSAR 50 LOSARTAN POTASSIUM 50 MG TABLETS one to be taken in the morning and one to be taken at night.

As expected, the adverse side effect was seen in the morning there was a coat on bilious saliva on the mouth. Again my mother had started talking nonsense could not gather what she was talking...

I thought of neutralizing the bad effect of the above medicines and it did.

If it is Nux then for how many days and how many doses??

Do you recommend any other medicine to control her BP please let me know ...

Ganesh

Bangalore

September 17 2010
Dear Udaykumar and Garcot,

I am awaiting your reply since 2 days. I am wondering if I have violated the rules or offended you in any way!!!.

Dear Udaykumar, I was forced by mother to take to an allopathic doctor as she felt uncomfortable and her BP was shooting up. As a last resort I had to go to the allopathic doctor for medicines have I violated the rules of the forum pls forgive me.

I have given the totatility of symptoms can you pls suggest a good medicine to contro her BP and Diabetes

Ganesh

--

September 17 2010
Dear Ganesh,
You have not violated any rules of the forum and there is not much rules in the forum to violate. We are all helping each other as best as we can. I did not get any response to my posting on 14th as well as 15th. I do not also know till now with clarity whether you have actually given her Nux Vomica or any other homeopathic medicines and what potency and how many times. We can only respond to what you write. After giving my categorical finding that is it is Nux Nux and Nux to start with you have started another thread which gives me an impression that you are no more interested in having a response from me.

The last and the least, your last post was somehow missed by me after a professionally hectic day with further so many threads to answer here also. I hope you will forgive me. with best wishes.

--

Bangalore

September 17 2010
Dear Uday,

I am now relieved after seeing this response. Yes, I have given Nux Vomica 30 as advised by you. But till now there seems to be some improvement i.e. the hardness has softened a bit but the pain near navel still remains the same.

Can I give Avena Sativa Q also she cannot lift anything from her right hand be it a cup or a piece of paper..

Dear Uday, what homeopathic medicine do you suggest to control her BP it just shoots up at times. Should I continue to give her Losar 50 as advised by the allopathic physician??

Thanks in advance.

Ganesh

--

September 17 2010
Give her a single dose of Arnica 200 for blood pressure. Continue Nux Vomica 30 and Chelidonium Q with Carduus M Q 5 drops each in one ounce water three times a day for three days. Use Phosphorus 30 one dose a day.Please give these and inform after each medicine, the benefits received. We are sitting at distance and can know the condition only when you respond. You can give Avena Sativa Q any time. It has tonic effect for right hand.

If she had taken any steroids like cortisone or predisone for the pain in the shoulder blade to precise for the braxial plexus, you should not be giving her HYDROCHOLORTHIAZIDE which will have very serious side effects like matting of the hair with oozing of liquid and sudden loss of complete hair on the head alongwith other discomforts.

With best wishes.

--

Bangalore

September 18 2010
Dear Udaykumar,

Will do as advised and inform accordingly.

I have some doubts, pls clarify..

1) Will Arnica 200 single dose be sufficient for Blood Pressure instead of HYDROCHOLORTHIAZIDE and no she has not taken any cortisone or predisone for the pain in the shoulder blade previously she used to herbal oils for pain in knee joints.

Allopathic doctor asked us to discontnue Aten 50

She was on Atenelol 50 or do you recommend Arnica 30 wet dose aka Joepathy for daily use? As I have seen her condition deteriorates whenever there is a variation in the blood pressure she feels quite uncomfortable.

2) Is there a homeopathic medicine which neturalizes the bad effects of any allopathic medicine administered in any emergency, pls let me know.

Thanks and regards,,

Ganesh

--

September 18 2010
No Arnica 200 single dose will temporarily bring down the blood pressure. We have to find out the right remedy. it would be good if he can change the medicine for bp rather than continuing it. It can cause headaches. it may not be our medicines that is causing headaches., Arnica 30 as per Joe's method is a fine medicine for long term treatment.

Nux Vomica antidotes the ill effects of most of the allopathic medicines. Ill effects Many other medicines in allopathy are antidoted by Pulsatilla 30. Sulphur, Coffea, Avena Sativa and few other medicine can antidote ill effects of Allopathic medicine depending on what all chemicals and elements the medicine contains.

--

Bangalore

September 26 2010
Dear Udaykumar,

There was continuous improvement for few days. But now the condition has deteriorated again due to food poisoning. My mother sometimes takes sweets like biscuits, bun and other bakery items escaping our attention.

Her BP has shot up to 180/130 all of a sudden and there is a chest congestion as a result, the puffiness has increased, and there seems to be no balance to urinate or go to stools independently, stools are green in color and there is diarrhea, no sleep at all in- spite of taking sleeping tablets like restyl .25mg after 2 a.m.

I have given a dose of Arnica 200 as advised by you.

Is there an antidote to Alprox, pls advise.

Regards,

Ganesh

--

September 26 2010
Alprox is a Benzodiazepine drug. It should not be stopped suddenly. It has to be slowly weaned out just like Ksalol, Xanax, Xanor, Tafil. If stopped abruptly can cause seizures or tardis diskenesia and the kind of side effects. You may given the following medicines to antidot : 1. Nux vomica 30
Sulphur 30, Pulsatilla 30 and replace the medicine by Kali Phos 30.

Food poisoning can be very well controlled and corrected immediately by Arsenic Album 30. The order of medicine in this case if Alprox is being given to her, is Nux Vomica 30, Arsenic Album 30 followed immediately by Pulsatilla 30 and Argentum Nitricum 30 for sweet problem.
I think she will be ok by the end of one doses each of these medicines in that order. with best wishes. Arsenic Album aggravation is 2.a.m and therfore it will certainly induce sleep come what may after 2 a.m. Do not give any sleeping pills. Use Carduus M for green stools, Darrhoea will be controlled both by Arsenic and Pulsatilla. If the dairrhea is due to anxiety it will be controlled by Argentum nitricum. Argentum nitricum will also remove the cravings for sweets. with best wishes.

--

Bangalore

September 27 2010
Dear Uday,

Will do as you say to antidote Alprox.

There is swelling of eyelids and fingers, puffiness of the face and above eyebrows obstructing vision any medicine for this??

There is loss of voice also, is her conditioning deteriorating again?? Pls let me know

Ganesh

--

September 27 2010
Apis Mellifica 1 M single dose and Kali Carb 30 are the indicated medicines for the puffiness. Apis should help with the kidney also and any other infections.

--

Bangalore

September 28 2010
Dear Uday Kumar, there is some sort of improvement today, there is no pain in the stomach region, her balance seems to have improved.

Apis Mellifica 1m and single dose of Kali Carb 30 did some turnaround magically, she was able to recognize people but again after few minutes she again went into a stupor talking insensible things which we could not understand.

This alternation of turnaround and deterioration is quite confusing to me. Is it a sign of progression or deterioration??

A strange thing happened in the morning she looked herself into the mirror and could not recognize herself as her face looked puffy, and not recognizabel by herself she asked us to call the person in the mirror home! Is this hallucination and is it common in this state?

She keeps talking to herself remembers old things gone by most of that is not understood clearly by us who are attending to her.

Any particular medicine for this state now?? Pls advise.

Ganesh

Bangalore

September 28 2010
Dear Dr.Udaykumar, as I type this my mother is in deep sleep is a good sleep indicative of a cure? Pls let me know we are greatly worried.

Ganesh MS

--

September 28 2010
She must be suffering from Hepatic Encephalopathy. You call a doctor and have it checked. I cannot be managing emergency services from the distance nor I am a doctor.

--

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.