Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Cardamom
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Eye floaters
Started by: crocrulz at June 2 2010

Replies: 116 & Views: 62400    Font    Page 4 of 5  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next          Reply

Re:Eye floaters By: udaya kumar
--

August 17 2010
You can see the symptoms of mercurious vivus in the following link:
http://www.homeoint.org/books1/lippemm/mercuriusv.htm
If that medicine failing I think you should consult a homeopathic doctor in person as there is some missing link in your description of symptoms and usage of medicines which I cannot comprehend through this forum. With Best wishes.

--

Re:Eye floaters By: crocrulz

August 19 2010
Sure. No problem. I also feel that I am shooting in the dark.

Many thanks for your help and support, Udaya and special thnks to Garcot.

Re:Eye floaters By: garcot
Bangalore

August 19 2010
Be Assured,You have no problem to begin with.

Since you have your reasons to hesistate sharing your constitution ( complete ), it would be wise to either treat yourself or meet a good homeopathic physician in person to arrive at a possible right remedy. I am sure, most of the remedies that you have taken during the last couple of months, would have toned up your body and mind for better.

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Eye floaters By: Steph
Italy

August 20 2010
Hi Udaya,
today i went to the store to buy Gelsemium and they gave me Gelsemium Semprevirens 30 CH in 80 granules. They are very small and i was wondering if 3 of them for three days could be enough to heal eye floaters. Perhaps you mean to take Gelsemium in some other form?
Thanks!

--

August 20 2010
Do you take the allopathic medicines also with the same kind of apprehensions?
Some times one globule will be sufficient to cure an ailment that was there for years together. that is homeopathy. If it does not cure it does not cure. We have to look for other medicines. Eating more medicine is never a method under homeopathy.Taking minimum dose is always the principle in homeopathy.

--

Italy

August 20 2010
It is not about apprehension, i just wanted to be sure to do this cure the most correctly possible.
I will let you know Wink

Bye

--

August 20 2010
ok

--

Italy

August 22 2010
Hi Udaya,
i recently read that omeopathy works if the organism is free from toxic factors such as coffee, alchool and smoke. Is that true? I use to smoke and drink coffee every day and sometimes some alchool too.
I also think that my eye floaters are due to natural degeneration of vitreous because of myopia and that smoking accelerated this process. Retina problem was diagnosed just recently (i have floaters since 4 years), so probably the two things are not connected.
At the moment i don't see any improvements, neither a small one

Italy

August 24 2010
I can confirm you that 3 days later my floaters are still there.
Should i continue with Gelsemium?

Thank you

--

August 24 2010
Gelsemium is the best medicine we have even for retina detachment. You may or may not continue it in the event that you are not finding any change whatsoever. Coffee could antidot some of the medicines in homeopathy. One cannot say with certainty which medicines get antidoted in which individual. Therefore such substances gets totally banned for use while taking homeopathic medicine. If you do subscribe to that it would be wholesome for your wellbeing and quicker recovery. You may use Nux Vomic 30 three times a day for three days at the minimum for removing the ill effects of smoking to some extent. I have not seen a case of eye degeneration because of smoking. Whereas smoking do damage the metablism, the digestion, the lungs, the oesophagus and the effects of continuous upset stomachs or acidity could become a cause to poor vision i.e..I may call it as sluggish fire in the abdomen and consequent poor digestion.
Phosphorus 30 is usually beneficial here. Gelsemium is one medicine which can be used for longer periods without any discomforts. Arnica 30 can also help you .
I have suggested Gelsemium as a snap shot remedy on the basis of one or two symptoms mentioned by you and if that is not benefiting you in any way, the whole symptom picture, i.e. you as aperson from top to bottom may be nerrated here after clicking patients click here to present the whole picture. I may then be able to suggest you some appropirate remedy as per whole symptom picture. Myopia with macular degeneration as I understand from your description is not an easy medical condition to reverse. with best wishes.

--

August 25 2010
Udaya. Garcot,

I would like to send you the detailed questionnaire that I have filled to find my constitutional remedy but I cant as the website me giving me error while uploading pics and I cant upload word file.

Still below is the snapshot:

Constituinal remedies if proper selected work like magic. Many people has successfully found their perfect Constituinal remedy by this program.
# Remedy Grid Points Graph
1 Phosphorous 95

2 Lycopodium 90

3 Pulsatilla 80

4 Arsenum Album 70

5 Lachisis 65

6 Mercury 55

7 Silicea 50

8 Calcarea Carbonica 50

9 Nux Vomica 45

10 Natrum Muricatum 40

11 Sepia 40

12 Ignatia 40

13 Graphites 35

14 Sulphur 30

15 Argentum Nitricum 30

16 Antimonium Crudum 30

Italy

August 25 2010
Thanks for the explanation, Udaya.
Gelsemium might be very good for retina detachmente indeed: every time i eat one granule i have some feeling of relief to the eyes when they are particulary tired, but i cannot see my floaters changing or getting better and that is why i started thinking that my problem is not due to the retina. As i told you few days ago, the little beginning or retina detachment was diagnosed just few month ago and i have floaters from more long time.
My eye floaters are due to natural degeneration of the vitreous due to my myopia (as my eye doctor suggested me), so i'm not searching for a cure to reverse myopia or macular degeneration. I would need something able to elimante floaters from the vitreous.

I'm quite sure i gave you my complete situation, now. Would you think Phospshorus and Arnica would be the right cure for my case?

p.s. somebody told me about Carbo Vegetabilis 200x which seems to be very effective on floaters. What do you think about it?
Thank you very much

--

August 25 2010
Floaters are not so serious as retinal detachment. Everyone has floaters in their eyes at some point in time or other. If it is a serious disruption to vision, that is where the floaters itself becomes seirous. They are symptoms. When the affliction is cured the symptoms will also vanish. Carboveg is quite good medicine for floaters which is black in colour, there are black one, red ones, white one(transparent), To treat the eye for the eye problem is a conventional method and yields less result. I have told you the complete picture of yourself from head to toe including your likes and dislikes, modalities, mind, your feelings and emotions, everything has to be told so that we know where are the other parts of the body where there are problems which is uiltimately effecting the eye. If you give one or two symptoms of the eye and say that is all, then I may suggest one or two medicines which is mostly curative and that may work or may fail. In your case it is partially working and other medicines supporting that may be required at different potencies for longer period if the reason is chronic or if there are predispositions within you to receive the kind of ailments you are suffering from.

--

Italy

August 26 2010
In my case, eye floaters seems not to be symptoms of something more serious. As you just said, they appear to almost everyone sooner or later and that's what i suppose it happened to me (also confirmed by the eye doctors - they always told me not to worry about it).
I am generally an healthy person, both physically and emotionally so i don't know what else to tell you to find any other affliction in me but the degeneration of the vitreous.

p.s. i never heard about red floaters..that's quite weird to imagine Smile
carbo veg makes disappear the black ones only?
i have some black spots and thousands of little transparent ones

Regards

--

August 26 2010
Yes in that case you may concentrate on your food habits and eyes will become clear in course of time. Add plenty of carrots etc. in food. Add food containing phosphorus.

About red floaters: Sometimes, floaters may be caused by vitreous hemorrhage —bleeding in the vitreous body generally due to a rupture of blood vessels in the eye. In such cases, the floaters appear as brown or red spots. The blood may float in the vitreous body and blur the vision, appearing as a clump or spot.(www.formulamedical.com/.../Eye%20floaters%20vitreous.htm)

Branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO) may lead to a blurring of vision especially for fine work. A vitreous hemorrhage may lead to a more severe loss of vision associated with a shower of red floaters. (http://www.visitech.org/hypertension-and-eye.html)

--

August 26 2010
Udaya,

Out of curiosity, I have started reading a lot about this problem off late. What many feel is that floaters could also be a cause of liver/Kidney problem. What's your opinion on this? Do you feel a combination of milk thistle or dandelion root would be beneficial in this case?

--

August 26 2010
My Dear Crocrulz,
I do not know anything about Liver or Kidney what are they? they are organs identified with those names which is not one single organ but a fusion of millions of cells with varying known and unknown functions. By giving them a name we tend to limit our knowledge to the name.

What I know spiritually is that human beings are a nuclear fusion of five gross elements Ether, Air, Fire, Water and Earth. So above so below. The Earth is also constituted of these five gross elements. The Macrocosmic Universe is also constituted of these five elements. Rest what we see all are the differentiated or metamorphosed forms of the same five Gross elements. Of which Ether in its Virata Rupa or Cosmic form is what we call god and in its micro form it is called the Soul. What is spiritual and invisible in the human body ie. from thought, to love, emotions, memory etc.etc. are all functions of Ether and its abode is above the nostrils to be precise in the anjana Chakra and above.

Below that is the abode of Air from nostril down to the Anahata Chakra. Manipura chakra is below that and is the abode of Fire. Below fire is water. Water can never survive naturally above fire. Below water is the Earth. In the Planet Earth also you can see the same order and settings. The liver and the abdomen with kidney comes within the abode of Fire. Fire in human body is in the form of heat, light, digestion, vision, whereas the lens of the eyes are crystalised form of ether just like glass, diamond, crystals, sand, cobalt etc.

Since the fire is the controlling element in digestion as well as the vision, its intrinsic connection cannot be underestimated. If you have a sluggish digestion, your eyesight will become weak. It does not mean that other elements do not have bearing on the eyes. The mechanical winking of the eyelids are controlled by air just like a door of a tram or bus are closed by air pressure and opened so. The nerves etc. of the eye are made of earth whereas
the blood and other humours flowing through it has major element as water. The whole organ of eye is made from major two elements i.e. Air and Fire with other elements contributing to it. All its mechanisms and movements are controlled by Air and the vision is controlled by Fire. Therefore, if there is Vata i.e. Rheumatism or Arthritis in the body the first to be affected is the eye. Red colouration, blockages, ruptures, haemorrhages, glaucoma where air pressure under the eye is an important factor are the imbalances that effect the eye in such situaitons. Rhus Tox and Belladonna become handy there. Rhus Tox looks after Rheumatic predisposition and Belladonna dilates the bloodvessels to bring in nourishing blood to correct the problems ailing the vital organ called eye. The actions of the body are quick when it comes to vital organs. Bell is a medicine which is quick acting and therefore have affenity for all organs where quick attention are needed. Heat, fever, Redness, amoothness of skin and redness are leading symptoms for Belladonna.

Now, talking about the organs in the abdomen where the controlling deity is fire.( Deity because it assumes the shape of a demi god due to the fact that it is the derivative of Ether i.e. god or omnipresent itself.) The main function of fire being digestion or or cooking, assimilation, and burning down i.e. excretion into ashes or natural waste product which becomes the cause and manure for the living vegetation is the function of fire, therefore, the liver, the small intestine, the large intestine, couldron called duodenum, and the rectal and excretory parts are involved in the functions of manipura chakra i.e. energy centre for fire.

Anything going wrong in these areas therefore have a bearing on eye and all those organs on the other parts of the body which are born by the nuclear fusion of fire as a major gross element.

I hope you get the reason under the reasoning if some people are saying what they are saying.

Do not read too much on that. Take good food, have a nice sleep and have lot of good exercises, your eyesight will improve, your floaters will vanish, everything will fall in place. No medicines would be required. If you take a few medicines from homeo on trial basis, it could vanish faster provided your other symptoms agree and you or me are lucky enough to spot the right medicine for you at the right time. with best wishes.

--

September 3 2010
Udaya, Garcot,

Detailed questionnaire for your perusal.

Gender Male
Age 26
Face Is Round
Loves to travel No
Height Normal

PERSONALITY & TEMPERAMENT

1=Always 2=Often 3=Sometime 4=Never

1: Cry Readily for no Reasonable Cause 4
2: Cry When Thanked 4
3: Cry When Nervous or From Anxiety 3
4: Cry From Self Pity 3
5: Moved to Tears by Music 3
6: Relieved by Crying 4
7: Likes/Loves Sympathy 3
8: Hates/Dislikes Sympathy 2
9: Sympathetic 1
10: Lacks Sympathy (Especially Towards Family) 4
11: Tends to Sign Frequently 3
12: Tend to Brood or Sulk 2
13: Irritable at the Least Things 1
14: Easily Angered 2
15: Tend To Become Voilent in Anger 3
16: Dictatorial Espacially at Home 2
17: Angry When Contradicted 2
18: Prone to Contradict 2
19: Very Impulsive 2
20: Changeable and Inconsistant 2
21: Jealous 2
22: Suspicious 3
23: Critical 3
24: Displays careful And Meticulous Attention to Details And Difficult to please 3
25: Concerned with Precision and Accuracy 1
26: Conscientious About Trival Matters 3
27: Vain (False Pride) 4
28: Egotistical 3
29: Ambitious 3
30: Tend to Theorize 3
31: Pessimistic 2
32: Tend to Worry About Everything 1
33: Anxious in Company 2
34: Anxious When Anything Is Expected Of You 2
35: Anxious With A Hurried Feeling 2
36: Anxious And Cautious 2
37: Anxious and Indecisive 2
38: Yielding and Passive 3
39: Lacks Confidence 3
40: Fearful of Other's Opinion 3
41: Avoids Undertaking of New Things For The Fear of Failure 2
42: Timid about Public Speaking but Capable 2
43: Apprehensive before a performance 2
44: Inhibited (Feels restrains and Prevented) 2
45: Impressionable (Easily Impressed and influenced) 3
46: Thinks Rapidly 1
47: Thinks Slowly 4
48: Talkative and Frequently Change Subject 1
49: Tends to Procrastinate (postpone doing what one should be doing) 1
50: Restless While at Work 1
51: Anxious On Waking In the Morning 2
52: Anxious About Own Helath 1
53: Supress Grief Following Bereavement or Tragidy 3
54: Affictionate 2
55: Feels Better Mentally After Vigorous Excercise 3
56: Dislikes Being Touched 2
57: Clairvoyant (Think Of Having the supposed power to see objects or events) 3
58: Low Sex Drive (Female)
59: Low Sex Drive (Male) 4

FOOD PREFERENCES

60: Likes Warm Foods And Drinks 3
61: Dislikes Warm Foods 3
62: Likes Raw Foods 2
63: Mixtures of foods Disagree 2
64: Eat to Bursting Point 4
65: Fruit do not suite 3
66: Dislikes Fruits 2
67: Likes Eggs, Especially Soft Boiled 1
68: Dislikes Eggs
69: Beans, Peas and Lentils Disagree 4
70: Likes Starchy Food 1
71: Likes Bread and Butter 2
72: Likes Rich, Fatty Foods 4
73: Rich Fatty Foods Cause Digestive Upset 3
74: Likes Ice Cream 3
75: Likes Peanut Butter 3
76: Likes Cheese 3
77: Likes Olive Oil 4
78: Dislikes Pork 1
79: Likes Sweet Foods 3
80: Disikes Sweet Foods
81: Likes Sweet Foods But They Disagree
82: Likes Sweet Foods But Not Upset By Them
83: Pastries Disagree 3
84: Likes Salty Foods 3
85: Dislikes Salty Foods
86: Likes Oysters
87: Dislikes Fish
88: Shellfish Disagree
89: Likes Lemons 1
90: Likes Pickles 1
91: Dislikes Tomatos
92: Likes Spicy Foods 4
93: Garlic Disagree 4
94: Onions Disagree 4
95: Likes Milk
96: Milk Disagree 4
97: Reluctant to Take Breast Milk in Infancy
98: Hot Drinks Disagree
99: Iced Drinks Disagree 4
100: Likes Carbonated Water 3
101: Likes Alcohol 2
102: Loves Alcohol But It Disagree
103: Little Thrist 4
104: Likes Coffee 2
105: Dislikse Coffee
106: Coffee Does not Suite
FEARS

107: Heights 1
108: Enclosed Spaces 4
109: Crowds and Public Places 3
110: Mice and Rats 4
111: Snakes 1
112: Water 1
113: Thunderstorms 3
114: Sharp Pointed Objects 1
115: Ghosts 1
116: Darkness 1
117: Burglars 2
118: Being Alone 4
119: Being Late (Everybody Must Hurry) Always in hurry 4
120: Being Hurt Emotionally
121: Food Poisoning or Catching Allergies
122: Illness 1
123: Insanity
124: Cancer 1
125: Death 1
126: For The Health Of Your Family 1
127: Failure In Business 2
128: Poverty
129: Loss Of Self Control
130: Physical/Mental exertion, Feel Lack of Stamina
131: Extremely Emotional 2
132: Extremely Sentimental 2

GENERAL FEATURES

133: Warm And Made Worse By Heat 2
134: Ailments are Worse in Stuffy Rooms 3
135: Feet are Hot In Bed, Stick Them Our of Bedclothes 4
136: Chilly But Made Worse By Heat 2
137: Chilly But Better With Heat
138: Feet Are Sweaty And Smelly 2
139: Ailments Are Worse After Sweating
140: Head is Sweaty in Bed
141: Ailments Are Worse From Prolonged Standing
142: Ailments Are Worse In Cold Wet Weather
143: Ailments are worse in Cold Dry Weather 2
144: Ailments Are Worse In Windy Weather 1
145: Bad Breath and Tongue Coated White 2
146: Warts and Moles on the Body and Face 3
147: Never Ending Pimples And Acne On The Face 3
148: Feel Better From Sea Air or Near Water 1
149: Feel Worse From Sea Air or Near Water
150: Love to Watch Thunderstorms 1
151: Suffer a Headache Before Thunderstorms
152: Sensitive to Smells
153: Sensitive to Smell of Tobocco 2
154: Sensitive to Sunlight 2
155: Sensitive to Slightest Noise
156: Suffer A Headache or Feel Faint On Missing A Meal 1
157: Feel Better When Fasting 2
158: Feel Better After A Short Nap 2
159: Ailments Seem Worse Between 4-8 AM/PM
160: Ailments Seem Worse Between 4-6 AM/PM
161: Ailments Seem Worse Between 1-2 AM
162: Ailments Seem Worse Between 2-5 AM
163: Ailments Are Worse in Spring
164: Ailments Are Worse Around Full Moon
165: Ailments Are Worse In The Morning And Evening 2
166: Ailments Are Worse from Sunset To Sunrise 2
167: Avoids Lying On The Left Side Of The Body In Bed
168: Avoids Lying ON the Right Side Of The Body In Bed
169: Prone To Left Sided Complaints 2
170: Prone To Right Sided Complaints
171: Can not wear Tight Clothes 2
172: Can not cover neck even in the cool weather

Constitutional remedies if proper selected work like magic. Many people has successfully found their perfect Constituinal remedy by this program.
# Remedy Grid Points
1 Phosphorous 95
2 Lycopodium 90
3 Pulsatilla 80
4 Arsenum Album 70
5 Lachisis 65
6 Mercury 55
7 Silicea 50
8 Calcarea Carbonica 50
9 Nux Vomica 45
10 Natrum Muricatum 40
11 Sepia 40
12 Ignatia 40
13 Graphites 35
14 Sulphur 30
15 Argentum Nitricum 30
16 Antimonium Crudum 30

September 6 2010
I have tried to give you as much details as I could. Do let me know if you would like to know any thing else.

Italy

September 7 2010
Hi Udaya
I don't know what to do anymore. I have also tried carbo veg but it does not seem to have any effect on me and recently i was told that homeopathic pills are not to eat but they have to put under tongue and to let substances to reach the eyes. I took Gelsemium in the wrong way; should i try again with it properly? Perhaps Gelsemium could be good in case of retina detachment, but i'm not sure that's my case.
I have eye floaters because of degeneration of vitreous due to myopia (just to remind you).
I see there are many possible solutions in homeopathy but it is necessary to find the right one.

here you are my questionnaire filled:

Gender Male
Age 25
Face Is oval
Loves to travel yes
Height 1,89 cm

PERSONALITY & TEMPERAMENT

1=Always 2=Often 3=Sometime 4=Never

1: Cry Readily for no Reasonable Cause 4
2: Cry When Thanked 4
3: Cry When Nervous or From Anxiety 4
4: Cry From Self Pity 4
5: Moved to Tears by Music 4
6: Relieved by Crying 2
7: Likes/Loves Sympathy 4
8: Hates/Dislikes Sympathy 4
9: Sympathetic 1
10: Lacks Sympathy (Especially Towards Family) 3
11: Tends to Sign Frequently 3
12: Tend to Brood or Sulk 3
13: Irritable at the Least Things 3
14: Easily Angered 3
15: Tend To Become Voilent in Anger 4
16: Dictatorial Espacially at Home 3
17: Angry When Contradicted 3
18: Prone to Contradict 2
19: Very Impulsive 3
20: Changeable and Inconsistant 2
21: Jealous 3
22: Suspicious 3
23: Critical 3
24: Displays careful And Meticulous Attention to Details And Difficult to please 2
25: Concerned with Precision and Accuracy 2
26: Conscientious About Trival Matters 2
27: Vain (False Pride) 3
28: Egotistical 3
29: Ambitious 3
30: Tend to Theorize 2
31: Pessimistic 1
32: Tend to Worry About Everything 1
33: Anxious in Company 2
34: Anxious When Anything Is Expected Of You 2
35: Anxious With A Hurried Feeling 3
36: Anxious And Cautious 2
37: Anxious and Indecisive 2
38: Yielding and Passive 2
39: Lacks Confidence 2
40: Fearful of Other's Opinion 1
41: Avoids Undertaking of New Things For The Fear of Failure 2
42: Timid about Public Speaking but Capable 2
43: Apprehensive before a performance 2
44: Inhibited (Feels restrains and Prevented) 3
45: Impressionable (Easily Impressed and influenced) 3
46: Thinks Rapidly 3
47: Thinks Slowly 2
48: Talkative and Frequently Change Subject 3
49: Tends to Procrastinate (postpone doing what one should be doing) 1
50: Restless While at Work 2
51: Anxious On Waking In the Morning 1
52: Anxious About Own Helath 4
53: Supress Grief Following Bereavement or Tragidy 2
54: Affictionate 2
55: Feels Better Mentally After Vigorous Excercise 3
56: Dislikes Being Touched 3
57: Clairvoyant (Think Of Having the supposed power to see objects or events) 1
58: Low Sex Drive (Female)
59: Low Sex Drive (Male) 3

FOOD PREFERENCES

60: Likes Warm Foods And Drinks 3
61: Dislikes Warm Foods 3
62: Likes Raw Foods 4
63: Mixtures of foods Disagree 2
64: Eat to Bursting Point 4
65: Fruit do not suite 3
66: Dislikes Fruits 4
67: Likes Eggs, Especially Soft Boiled 2
68: Dislikes Eggs 4
69: Beans, Peas and Lentils Disagree 4
70: Likes Starchy Food 1
71: Likes Bread and Butter 1
72: Likes Rich, Fatty Foods 3
73: Rich Fatty Foods Cause Digestive Upset 4
74: Likes Ice Cream 4
75: Likes Peanut Butter 3
76: Likes Cheese 4
77: Likes Olive Oil 3
78: Dislikes Pork 4
79: Likes Sweet Foods 4
80: Disikes Sweet Foods 4
81: Likes Sweet Foods But They Disagree 4
82: Likes Sweet Foods But Not Upset By Them 1
83: Pastries Disagree 3
84: Likes Salty Foods 4
85: Dislikes Salty Foods 4
86: Likes Oysters 4
87: Dislikes Fish 2
88: Shellfish Disagree 4
89: Likes Lemons 3
90: Likes Pickles 4
91: Dislikes Tomatos 3
92: Likes Spicy Foods 4
93: Garlic Disagree 3
94: Onions Disagree 3
95: Likes Milk 1
96: Milk Disagree 4
97: Reluctant to Take Breast Milk in Infancy 4
98: Hot Drinks Disagree 4
99: Iced Drinks Disagree 4
100: Likes Carbonated Water 3
101: Likes Alcohol 3
102: Loves Alcohol But It Disagree 3
103: Little Thrist 3
104: Likes Coffee 2
105: Dislikse Coffee 4
106: Coffee Does not Suite 4
FEARS

107: Heights 3
108: Enclosed Spaces 4
109: Crowds and Public Places 3
110: Mice and Rats 4
111: Snakes 4
112: Water 4
113: Thunderstorms 4
114: Sharp Pointed Objects 4
115: Ghosts 4
116: Darkness 4
117: Burglars 3
118: Being Alone 4
119: Being Late (Everybody Must Hurry) Always in hurry 1
120: Being Hurt Emotionally 4
121: Food Poisoning or Catching Allergies 4
122: Illness 4
123: Insanity 4
124: Cancer 4
125: Death 4
126: For The Health Of Your Family 3
127: Failure In Business 2
128: Poverty 2
129: Loss Of Self Control 4
130: Physical/Mental exertion, Feel Lack of Stamina 4
131: Extremely Emotional 4
132: Extremely Sentimental 4

GENERAL FEATURES

133: Warm And Made Worse By Heat 1
134: Ailments are Worse in Stuffy Rooms 4
135: Feet are Hot In Bed, Stick Them Our of Bedclothes 3
136: Chilly But Made Worse By Heat 4
137: Chilly But Better With Heat 3
138: Feet Are Sweaty And Smelly 3
139: Ailments Are Worse After Sweating 4
140: Head is Sweaty in Bed 4
141: Ailments Are Worse From Prolonged Standing 2
142: Ailments Are Worse In Cold Wet Weather 3
143: Ailments are worse in Cold Dry Weather 4
144: Ailments Are Worse In Windy Weather 4
145: Bad Breath and Tongue Coated White 4
146: Warts and Moles on the Body and Face 3
147: Never Ending Pimples And Acne On The Face 4
148: Feel Better From Sea Air or Near Water 1
149: Feel Worse From Sea Air or Near Water 4
150: Love to Watch Thunderstorms 1
151: Suffer a Headache Before Thunderstorms 4
152: Sensitive to Smells 3
153: Sensitive to Smell of Tobocco 4
154: Sensitive to Sunlight 3
155: Sensitive to Slightest Noise 1
156: Suffer A Headache or Feel Faint On Missing A Meal 4
157: Feel Better When Fasting 4
158: Feel Better After A Short Nap 2
159: Ailments Seem Worse Between 4-8 AM/PM 4
160: Ailments Seem Worse Between 4-6 AM/PM 4
161: Ailments Seem Worse Between 1-2 AM 4
162: Ailments Seem Worse Between 2-5 AM 4
163: Ailments Are Worse in Spring 4
164: Ailments Are Worse Around Full Moon 4
165: Ailments Are Worse In The Morning And Evening 3
166: Ailments Are Worse from Sunset To Sunrise 4
167: Avoids Lying On The Left Side Of The Body In Bed 4
168: Avoids Lying ON the Right Side Of The Body In Bed 4
169: Prone To Left Sided Complaints 2
170: Prone To Right Sided Complaints 2
171: Can not wear Tight Clothes 4
172: Can not cover neck even in the cool weather 3

September 8 2010
Hay Steph,

For a second I thought someone replied to my post but thn I saw your post similar to mine.

What is your constitutional remedy? Just plain curious.

Italy

September 8 2010
Hi Crocoluz,
i have no idea of my supposed constitutional remedy...that is why i have tried to fill this questionnaire too.

I read that you assumed Euprasia 30 which made something on your floaters. Can you tell more about it?

September 8 2010
Steph,

To be very honest, I dont think there is any cure for this problem and I dont think you have cases where alopathy or homeopathy has cured floaters but having said that I dont doubt the power of homeopathy and anything is possible.

I know couple of medicines and herbs that have proved beneficial in this condition but than all cases are different and I am not a doctor. I have got these remedies through references.

Let me knw your email id if you are interested, will share the details with you.

All doctors say that floaters are harmless and homeopaths here say that this condition will get better if you take rest and take care of your body but thn the one who is going through this problem knows how annoying this problem is and its not at all desirable.

Italy

September 8 2010
Crocoluz,
the system does not allow me to edit my profile and fill the email box because it says my username and password are not correct.
I think homeopathy can actually cure eye floaters; it is all about finding the most correct cure each case.

September 8 2010
Steph,

I am glad that you feel that way.

I am also very optimistic and feel that its possible thats why I have filled and posted the detailed questionnaire.

Now all we need is the advice and guidance of some of the experienced experts here.

Anybody listening??

Re:Eye floaters By: garcot
Bangalore

September 8 2010
yes! we are listening. Let me wait for Udaya's recommendations. It seems it is a gastric disturbance and hence an aggravation of Vata.

Crocrulz,

Did you ever try Lycopodium? I remember, it was recommended sometime ago. You may need to have a relook at your posture of sitting during work. It seems, it needs a correction.

Best wishes,
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

--

September 8 2010
Yes. you seems to be right Crocruiz.I do also think that floaters cannot be cured in some cases like crocruiz because it depends on many things including habits, mindset and everything contribute to ailment or healthy conditions. It is seems not possible in your cases as we know very little about you and knows too much about steph which cannot be verified as they are his own assessments. I am sorry, what cannot be cured has to be endured. with kind regards.

--

Page 4 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.