Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Swine Flu?
Started by: vandy77 at March 8 2010

Replies: 1 & Views: 1973    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Swine Flu? By: vandy77

March 8 2010
Hi,

My son was having cold, cough and fever since wednesday afternoon, earlier it was like a wheezing with infection, but fever on thursday was coming after every fours hours, on friday cough had increased and fever came after every six hours, cough was there and we were giving him medications and nebulisar( Duolin, Livolin). Till Saturday afternoon he shows sign of improvement.

From Saturday evening he had contuinuous cough, In the afternoon he had Litchi Syrup, so I thought his cough increased due to that.Fever was also coming down, but cough was increasing, and Saturday night he was coughing continuously till 3-4 am.

Sunday, Yesterday morning we had taken him to doctor again and nebuliser was prescribed with Crocin if required, he had fever in the morning.

Yesterday evening he was totally restless and was looking very down, so we had taken him hospital and chest X-ray was taken. X-Ray had shown patch of pneumonia( Sr. doctor confirmed today morning).

Since its more than four days of cough and fever and his cough was not showing any improvement, Doctor had started Fluvir ( Tami Flu ) syrup, yesterday night. After starting Fluvir, he had shown signs of improment and body temp. is lower now, so Doctor told us to wait till tomm., 24 hours if fever comes back then we had to show again.

We had asked him whether to get the test done and he is saying that it's a protocol to give this medicine after 4 days of cough and fever and if the kid is showing improvement then better to give rather than staying in Govt. hospital for 3 days or spending 4500/- for private test.

I want to ask is there anything which i can give to my 19 months old kid or should I keep on contiuning with Fluvir, with nebuliser for cough.

My daughter is 6 years old, should I give her anything for prevention as kids play together.

We are not sure its Swine Flu or not, but he is improving with Tamiflu.

regards,

Vandana Arora

Re:Swine Flu? By: user123

March 8 2010
Please give child the following

day 1
three doses of Arsenicum Album 200c at a gap of 4 hours

day 2 to day 7
1 pellet each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
ferrum phos 6x
natrum sulph 6x
kali mur 6x

For those who want to take preventive medicine may take one dose of Ars Alb 30c in the morning for 3 days. They may also take 2 pellets of ferrum phos 6x thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours for a week.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.