Passiflora Incarnata
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

remedy for left brain issues
Started by: kitten at March 6 2010

Replies: 1 & Views: 1762    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

remedy for left brain issues By: kitten

March 6 2010
I had a holistic doctor examine me. He found that part of my left brain is asleep or not functioning properly. Some of the symptoms are inability to be aware of where my body is

1. so when I'm driving I can't tell whether I need to go left or right. I can't tell which finger he is touching on my hand while my eyes are closed. This is much worse on the left hand. He also had me march in place, but because I have low awareness of my body, I marched around in 1/4 circle by the time he told me to open my eyes

2. Another symptoms is difficulty remember names and numbers. He had me repeat a series of numbers but I was not able to repeat them back and this caused my head to hurt. Get headaches thinking about numbers, dates, or time.

4. Cannot remember what I read on the previous page even on a low level reading book. By the time, I go to page 2, I have already forgotten what I read on page 1. So if I'm learning how to make webpages, my brain is of no use to me because I have to be able to retain the instructions I was given on pages 1 and 2 in order to follow the instructions on page 3.

3. difficulty sensing textures

4. Difficulty recognizing shapes and figures so I have difficulty recognizes people because I can't recognize their faces.

5. Sensitivity to light and sound. Can't listen to music and to someone talk at the same time or I get the same kind of headache as when I think about numbers. The headaches are on the top of my head.

Again, these are issues with the left side of my brain.

These brain issues are also possibly causing some stomach anxiety such as acid reflux. He suspects I also have hiatal hernia which I believe I acquired it after an injury to my back.

Thank you for any homeopathic remedies you can suggest.

Re:remedy for left brain issues By: user123

March 7 2010
Please take three doses of Lycopodium 200c at a gap of 4 hours for only one day (not daily) and report back after 15 days.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.