Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Cough
Started by: Capricorn at February 21 2010

Replies: 3 & Views: 2862    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Cough By: Capricorn
NEW YORK

February 21 2010
I have been having a cough for almost two months now. Sort of occassional dry cough. Did catch a cold last week. Tried Hepar Sulph 200. Cough got reduced. Severe sore throat was the next problem. Merc Sol 200 gave me considerable relief from sore throat and painful and parched lower lips. The cough came back with more vigor. Saltish, colorless droplets of phlegm tickles into the mouth from the bronchial tubes. Though the sore throat has almost gone the reddishness persists. Took one more dose of Hepar sulph 200 again. But no relief. Need help!

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for unto them is given the knowledge of God."

Re:Cough By: user123

February 21 2010
day 1
three doses of Phosphorus 200c at a gap of 4 hours

day 2 to day 15
2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
natrum sulph 6x
kali mur 6x
ferrum phos 6x

Re:Cough By: Capricorn
NEW YORK

February 24 2010
Hi User123,
I have been taking the medication as suggested by you. The cough has increased. It is like spasmodic. Sore throat problems still persist but the intensity is reduced.

Think of any other medicine?

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for unto them is given the knowledge of God."

Re:Cough By: user123

February 25 2010
If you feel better in open air and cold environ, Phos will give you relief within few days, it is a long acting remedy and it is working internally. If you prefer warm environment you should take three doses of Ars Alb 200c at a gap of 4 hours for only one day. It is better to have a gap of 3-7 days between Phos and Ars. Please take the tissue salts as suggested.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.