Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

3 yrs old- red rashes
Started by: neeraj_vij at January 5 2010

Replies: 4 & Views: 2367    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

3 yrs old- red rashes By: neeraj_vij
India

January 5 2010
my 3 year old son with red rashes/spots starting from tip of the right lip to checks . not sure it's because of cold season.
it happened last year also during winters. last year he was given some medicine by local homeopath and it got resolved.

thanks
neeraj

Re:3 yrs old- red rashes By: user123

January 6 2010
Can you please give the following information

1. whether he prefers warm surroundings ie whether he likes to be covered or he prefers cold surroundings and open air.

2. whether he has a mild disposition or an irritable diposition.

3.What other physical problems, if any does he have.

4.At what time he feels better and at what time does he feel worse like in the morning, evening, late night etc. This is not with respect of his skin rash but in respect of him as an individual.

5.Describe the sensation, appearance etc of the rash in detail.

Re:3 yrs old- red rashes By: garcot
Bangalore

January 7 2010
You can warm up a little bit olive oil and apply it externally over the rashes. It is due to dryness coupled with Very cold weather. Infact, You can apply olive oil to all the uncovered parts of the child to give good protection to the skin.

Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:3 yrs old- red rashes By: neeraj_vij
India

January 8 2010
thanks a ton garcot. i will give a try.

1. whether he prefers warm surroundings ie whether he likes to be covered or he prefers cold surroundings and open air.
he prefers cold surroundings and does not like to be covered with blankets in night. he likes to wear less clothes

2. whether he has a mild disposition or an irritable diposition.
sorry.could not get

3.What other physical problems, if any does he have.
he is under weight only 11kg. after 3yrs 4 months. was born 1.98 kgs. somebody told that his growth was stopped because we gave calc phos 3x 2 times a day for almost 2 years and he was not calc. phos child. not sure if it could be the reason

4.At what time he feels better and at what time does he feel worse like in the morning, evening, late night etc. This is not with respect of his skin rash but in respect of him as an individual.
he feels best {I mean joyful and playful}after getting a good sleep. he is fresh 30-40 min after getting up. He needs his mother in front of him, when he opens his eyes after sleep.

For worse, please inform more details.

5.Describe the sensation, appearance etc of the rash in detail.

he is feeling itching on them. I feel it might be some sort of insect/mosquito bite or may be cold whether in delhi.
or overeating of choclates or using dirty hands ion his lips and face. these are all my guess

Re:3 yrs old- red rashes By: user123

January 8 2010
Please give him three doses of Phosphorus 30c at a gap of 4 hours for one day (not daily, only one day) and report back after 10 days.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.