Replies: 5 & Views: 3402    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Dust Mite Allergy By: Mike

December 28 2009
1: Age/Sex/Country/Climate
24/M/US/moderate

2: Current complaint - from how long
Dust mite allergy, 2 years.

3: Current medicine you are taking
bioAllers Indoor Allergy(http://www.vitacost.com/BioAllers-Indoor-Allergy#IngredientFacts)

4: Sign & Symptom of disease
Pressure around the outside of the head, headaches, nasal congestion, sneezing, itchy skin, and red eyes.

5: Breif medical history
Perfect health until about 2 years ago.

6: Family Back Ground
Healthy family, very active and into outdoor activities. However father has had pet dander allergies.

7: Education and Nature of Profession of Patient
Been going to college off and on, it has become a struggle while dealing with this allergy.

9: Desires and aversion of food
I dont desire food often, however I am constantly thursty and drink on adverage 2 gallons of water a day, and when I dont my symptoms get a worse.

10: Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…etc
Usually Im more energetic, however when my symptoms start up with head pressure I get what seems like 'brain fog' and slow down.

11: What makes it worse and what makes it better
I notice when I stay up and active my symptoms are a lot better, its sitting down and staying still when my symptoms start up. Even when cleaning / dusting its not as bad as stilling down at the computer for a while or going to sleep.

12: Thirst/Tongue/diabetic
I drink a lot of water as stated before, also I have a very dry mouth and have difficulty swallowing.

Re:Dust Mite Allergy By: user123

December 28 2009
day 1
Please take three doses of Arsenicum Album 200c at a gap of 4 hours

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

day 2 to day 15
please take 2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
ferrum phos 6x
natrum sulph 6x
kali mur 6x

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.

Please report after 15 days.

Re:Dust Mite Allergy By: Mike

January 17 2010
Hello, thank you for your reply.

Im almost at day 15 and have experienced some relief, but not the kind of relief I was hoping for. I still get dehydrated very easily and have to drink lots of water throughout the day. Also still find it difficult to sit down and do things like studying or using the computer, shortly after the head pressure starts up. Same happends when I lay down for sleep.

Re:Dust Mite Allergy By: garcot
Bangalore

January 17 2010
Please try this excercise. Blow two big party balloons a day for 10 days with your mouth and see whether you get good relief from head pressure and dust mites.

I get great relief.

You may think, it is illogical, but when you visualise the various processes involved in doing such an activity, you will realise the reason.

Alongwith the above, you take homemade homeopathic onion, 2 doses a day. This would work very well to give further relief, and may provide a permanent cure. ( Please do search within this forum, for making Allium cepa at home)

Best wishes
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:Dust Mite Allergy By: udaya kumar
--

January 17 2010
That is not allergy. Take Rhus Tox 200 one dose a day for three days and report.

--

Re:Dust Mite Allergy By: tisha05

January 27 2013
hi..this is interesting...I had restylane put in my eye troughs...2 yrs ago...this last year, i have developed what my allergist says is a dust mite allergy as i responded positive to the clinical allergy test. I have headaches all day, all night, I get foggy brain, sometimes eyes seem blurry, my eye troughs bag up huge with water rentention like I am 100 years old...top eye lids do a bit as well...bit itchy in skin, eyes in and around get red....HELP...horrible, not sure dust mites, or restylane or?...no brain tumour, had CT to rule out...feel tired and crabby.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.