Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Stramonium
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Weakness
Started by: M.A. Rana at December 16 2009

Replies: 50 & Views: 11769    Font    Page 1 of 3  Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next          Reply

Weakness By: M.A. Rana

December 16 2009
Patient FM age 25
having weakness:
a) cannot get up from bed without support of hand under neck.
b) having full tierdness after little walking. legs week.
History:-
Two surgeries: a) Tonsils (b) Gland on collar bone on chest.
Menstural problem: pain is starting before bleeding and remaining during bleeding also. Face becomes black.
Typhoid fever two times in history.
Please advise any medicine. Thanks.

This is God who bless Life & health but no one else

Re:Weakness By: user123

December 16 2009
day 1 to day 3
three doses of Cocculus 30c at a gap of 4 hours

day 4 to day 15
2 pellets each of the following tissue salts at a gap of 4 hours
ferrum phos 6x
mag phos 6x
Cal Phos 6x

Re:Weakness By: udaya kumar
--

December 16 2009
Dear Rana,
We may have to take the help of conventional system here for diagnosis. To my mind it may be a suspected osteal, spinal or multifocal skeletal tuberculosis. It need confirmation. X rays will not show it. The fatal mistake they seem to have done is removal of tonsils in the first place and then the gland on the collar bone on chest.Swelling of bone on the collar bone at chest is very much indicative of presence of tuberculosis. Biopsy of sternal lesion may show granlomateous lesion which could suggest the outcome. Matteux test, ESR etc. could be of value. Sacroilliac joint may also be effected. To give medicine without confirmation may be counterproductive. It is cureable. I may be wrong, but the tests would confirm. with best wishes.

--

Re:Weakness By: M.A. Rana

December 16 2009
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar
Thanks for your kindful advice. i have expressed all these concernes to them at starting the threatment. i found good improvement after starting Homeo remedy. Patient is claiming about 60% improvement but still it is not enough plus i want to add the openion of the experties like you. Please note the patient is not under my hand. i mean I did not see the patient and correspondence threatment is going on. i have recomended them to consult a Doctor in thier area. However, i shall comeback to you with the result of report for above tests.
Thanks once again.

--

December 16 2009
One hundred percent improvement is not possible anyhow because she is less two vital functionaries, the two security guards in the throat in the form of tonsils and one watchman in the form of lymphatic node. The patient is prone to all kinds of chest infection every time a germ just happen to pass by. None of the organs in the body are fancy items. with regards.

--

Re:Weakness By: user123

December 17 2009
Excellent observation of great clinical significance by Udaya Kumar.

We may have to take the help of conventional system here for diagnosis. To my mind it may be a suspected osteal, spinal or multifocal skeletal tuberculosis. It need confirmation. X rays will not show it. The fatal mistake they seem to have done is removal of tonsils in the first place and then the gland on the collar bone on chest.Swelling of bone on the collar bone at chest is very much indicative of presence of tuberculosis. Biopsy of sternal lesion may show granlomateous lesion which could suggest the outcome. Matteux test, ESR etc. could be of value. Sacroilliac joint may also be effected. To give medicine without confirmation may be counterproductive. It is cureable. I may be wrong, but the tests would confirm. with best wishes.

December 17 2009
Dear Mr. Udaya Kumar
I have report in my hand but how can i send you scanned copy of it. Samary of the report is as follows:-

1) FNAC, Swelling over Sternum. Microscopic examination: Cytology smears studied show RBC, mature fat cells with clear cytoplasm along with fat globules. Nocytologic evidence of malignancy.
Interpretation: Suggestive of beinign soft tissue tumor.
2) Serology:
RA Factor: Negative
CRP: Positive 1 : 2.4"
ASO: Negative
Serum Uric Acid: 3.9 mg/dl
Mantoux Test: Negative
Induration: after 48 hours
Erithama: No erithama
HIV : Non-Reactive.
HBSAg: Negative
RH Type: positive (+Ve)
X-Rays Chest PA View
Lung parenchyma clear
Both Costophrenic free
Hear Normal
Osteolytic resorption lateral aspect of right 6th rib with soft tissue swelling, suggestive of osteomyelities.

HISTOPATHOLOGY REPORT
Material: Swelling over manubrium for HPE
Cross Description: Received fibrofatty mass measuring 4.5 x 3.5 x 2 cm
Multiple serial sections show yellowish white areas. No definite capsule seen. all embedded in A and B.
Microscopic exa. Microscopic section studied from the biopsy tissue shows multiple lobules of adipose tissue and thick bands of collagenous tissue. there are focal areas of vascular congestion and hemorrhage and collections of Lymphocytes.

Impression: Features are suggestive of Fibroepithelial, Manubrium sterni.

Please let me know if you need anyother information on the subject freely.
Thanks once again for your kind interest and consideration.

December 21 2009
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar
Your response is waited please.
Thanks.

--

December 21 2009
Dear Rana,
Is she suffering from arthritis also? In such a case can we consider it as reactive arthritis? If so, could we focus on three aspects.

1. The two typhoids, the weakened condition of liver resembling Hep.A/B/or C while ASO tests shows it as negative showing HbAg as negative.

2. The C-reactive protein at 2.41 just near to 2.50 is indicative of a cardiovascular to be precise Angiographic Coronary Artery risk. This could also be an acute Ischaemic condition which is involving the vascular involvement leading to hypotonic neck conditions.

3.. There is a benign cyst /tumor at
Manubrium sterni which is Fibroepithelial

Putting 1 and 2 together we get a picture of three infection conditions :

1. Helicobacter Pylori.
2. Chalmydia pneumoniae
3. Cytomegalovirus.

With the glandular fever syptom and removal of the glands in the background, I should suspect mononucleosis /CMV/HCMV.
mildly hepatitive with sore throat would be the symptoms, which otherwise is assymptomatic, other than the risk factors and conditions brought on. I would only like your confirmation whether any tests for Epistein Barr or Mononucleosis were done before. The treatment for all the cases should run corrollary and similar.

For the black colour of the face only medicinines I have come across which are of help are : CORALLIUM RUBRUM I do not think it can help much. But Sulphur, Arsenic and Lachesis would be other choices there. At the same time the treatment in line with Epistein Barr would be same as the following link :

www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2933

In the infections of the chest of the kind, it is usual to have arthritis reactionary in the second stage and further vascular or ischemic conditions to follow into a CMI condition. I think so. Therefore, I have asked whether those tests were taken or whether there is arthritis. I can only surmise this much sitting at a distance, I may be wrong but these possibilities are what I would calculate in the mind, because the children born to mothers with cytomegalovirus oftentimes do show signs of hypotonic muscles, deafness, retardation, blindness and the kind. If supporting the head is because of hypotonic muscles I should think in those lines, as tubercular or other necrosis of bones have been ruled out. with best wishes.

--

December 22 2009
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar

First of all thanks for your consideration and a detailed response. I have some information from the above discussion and some of them is subject to further consultation with patient.

There is no sign of arthritis so far. I am keeping an eye on chest pain and on other symptoms.
However, i have taken notice of typhoid history and using Ech. Bapt. and keep Mur. Acid. The mixture of two afored said remedies have shown good result so far.
Lhecsis 200 is another remedy to be use but 2-3 days before starting of menstural date. i hope it will work on pains as well as on face colour. My reading about face colour is not any internal problem by it is out put of sovier pain which change the colour because patient is weak.
Other medicine i consider Opium 200. Lets see where syptoms will lead but i shall come back to you with reports of two you have indicated here in your mail.
Thanks.

--

December 22 2009
My Dear Rana,

A word of caution. Though my thoughts have brought me near to Lachesis, there is the element of Typhoid. I have seen a case which I did not treat but observed, where the patient did suffer from typhoid and was carrying typhoid as a carrier. The person on tests everytime found positive for Typhoid tests and the germs were said to be black coloured ones. Once he had come to me and after ascultation the first thing I asked him was whether he had any chest infection. He lied to me because of his newly married wife sitting infront of us. Later he confessed that he had lied to me. It went untreated and he was treated for Malaria by an allopathic doctor and after an year or so he died of myocardial infarction. You can see that I have mentioned this aspect by saying "and further vascular or ischemic conditions to follow into a CMI condition." i.e. Clinical Myocardial Infarction conditions, which will only give one time to just swoon and die. Here again the medicine came infront of me were Lachesis and Ammonium Carb. You can see that Lachesis and Ammonium Carb are opposite to each other. If Lachemis brings in a headache in a patient who was given that medicine, then Ammonium Carb certainly would be the medicine. Since the heart gets involved, Ammonium Carb becomes more appropriate. It is worthwhile thinking on these lines. The ideal condition for use of Ammonium Carb is missing pulse beat. with best wishes.

--

February 11 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar
There are a lot of improvement in the patient and good news is this i am going to meet her in next week. So far, Opium 200 shown very good result but created a lot of pain in the back bone but menses problem are reduced a lot. now back pain is in middle behind the stomic which i understood is gastric problem and i used Cal.Phos which produced good result and so far no complaint. However, one problem is very frequently is appearing and that is fever. i am controllin it with Accounite (giving quick response) please note RA result is negative. This time and it was first time that she suffered from fever at the starting of mensutral period. she is getting fever after coming from market (walking. This fever is always with pains in back. However, overall condition is good. Antimonium Tart works good but i culd not repeat. please note patient is having constipetion or you can say cornic problem from childhood.
This is for your information and further advice.

--

February 11 2010
Dear Rana,

Opium derivatives functions at the neurotransmitter level and is basically Ethereal in content having affenity with ethereal plane of consciousness i.e. mind and its source. Therefore, Opium has a fundamental function in the well being of the body just as Endorphin which gives the "I am Well" feeling is produced by body itself and when there is impairment in its production or blockage or depleted conditions in those energies from Ether, the person feels sick. When that is satisfied, even if the body is ailing, the patient may not feel sick. Opium is curative but have to correct the body level too sometimes to achieve complete cure and should not be carried away by the feeling well feeling:

Endorphins; Enkephalins., Dynorphins., Endomorphine., Codeine., Morphine., Thebaine.,Oripavine ., Diacetylmorphine ., Dihydrocodeine., Hydrocodone.,
Hydromorphone., Nicomorphine., Oxycodone.,Oxymorphone., Anilidopiperidines etc.etc.

I would consider Bryonia for her for the pain and fever and possible other reasons. One dose of Rhus Tox 200 will do well to remove the pain on the back alongwith Bryonia 30. with best wishes.

--

March 2 2010
Dr. Udaya Kumar
I met with patient and found totally different from the reports which i wrote you earlier. Her condition i found as follows:

1) Fever early morning with shivering and needs heavy blankets. NUX Vomica 30 produced very good results.
2) All pain problem has travelled to down word in legs after using of Opium 200.
3) I gathered all the symptoms and found she is badly effected by Malaria and her Malaria is wrongly treated ( Ars. Album signs were very clear which is now in control after using Ars.Album 30) but still she is suffering with fever with regular interval. Now there is no shivering but feeling cold.
Ledium Pal 30 had produce good result and she raised up from pillow with out any support but it was hard (crotalus Horridus). No more constipation after using Ledium.
4) Briyonia 30 worked very well and it has started defragmentation.
Neck pain is gone.
Having too much pain in legs.
Cannot stand. Legs are shivering. (using Cal.Phos + Silicia, improvement is there)
Insect crawling on legs (Kali Phos has worked)
Urine stopped which is open by accounite ( I came to know she is having this problem from childhood)
Pulling of Vain.

All symptoms are coming and going.
Please may I have your comments

--

March 2 2010
Arsenic Album is perfect there. If that symptom of early morning shivering (to be precise 2 a.m.) and blankets required (restlessness should be certainly there) was known earlier, the Malaria and Arsenic album would have certainly be primarily in our mind. IT SHOULD BE SUPPORTED BY CHINA 30 AND IPEC/BRYONIA.

PHOSPHORUS SHOULD HELP WITH WEAKNESS IN LEGS ALONG WITH KALI PHOS. Neurobion or Hypericum could be beneficial.

The ailment going downwards indicates that the prognosis is towards cure. And certainly there had been ascending arthritis which is being controlled by Ledum.

Please also see my words in previous posts:

"A word of caution. Though my thoughts have brought me near to Lachesis, there is the element of Typhoid. I have seen a case which I did not treat but observed, where the patient did suffer from typhoid and was carrying typhoid as a carrier. The person on tests everytime found positive for Typhoid tests and the germs were said to be black coloured ones. Once he had come to me and after ascultation the first thing I asked him was whether he had any chest infection. He lied to me because of his newly married wife sitting infront of us. Later he confessed that he had lied to me. It went untreated and he was treated for MALARIA by an allopathic doctor and after an year or so he died of myocardial infarction. You can see that I have mentioned this aspect by saying "and further vascular or ischemic conditions to follow into a CMI condition." i.e. Clinical Myocardial Infarction conditions, which will only give one time to just swoon and die. Here again the medicine came infront of me were Lachesis and Ammonium Carb"

So the patients with these symptoms do have a Malaria history or continued suffering. Since the ascending arthritic condition as I had earlier suspected and said is also of dangerous proposition when it reaches heart and lead to myocardiac infarction. Now I think ledum has brought it back to the leg level. She should be able to recoup and be normal quickly.

--

March 3 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar
Thanks for your support. At this stage the following things are under consideration.

1) Urine ; She can pass urine only if she put water on organ first then Burning urine is coming out.

2) Fever : She is getting fever daily but now symptoms are changed. No more shivering. Timings are changed. she is dringking water but not like Ars.Album.
3) First and 4th joint in back bone is having pain on touch. (C1-C7) (Lac Def)
4) Face colour has a lot of change, freshness is there, Eyes was circaled as black which is clear now.
5) Brain / Dream symptoms found as of Caladium.
6) Feelingt nausea while sitting on toilet for stooling.
I shall give her Lachsis 200 near to her period time.
Thanks once again.

--

March 3 2010
Dear Ranaji,
1. Fever
2. brain dream symptoms/fear of going to sleep.
3. Urine burning on beginning of urination
4. -Numb, stiff, painful. Crawling and tingling, as if bruised. Stiffness in nape of neck. Bruised pain between scapulŠ.(C1-C7)
5. Insect crawling on legs.

All these symptoms are covered by Aconitum. If Aconitum has been over used then it should be antidoted to remove it. It could be either way. The other medicines which could help are Cantharis, Sarasaparilla,
and staphisagria with the urine problem. with best wishes.

--

March 8 2010
Dear Dr. Udaya Kumar
Thanks a lot for your kind cooperation. The patient candition is almost under control and we are observing a lot of improvement day by day. now the problem which are trying to handle is of Urine.
1) It is stoping completly.
2) becuase of this she is getting fluatancy under the naval.
3) she cannot stand on feet.
4) she is getting fever due to this but not all the time.
5) whole body symptoms are ending on Nux vomica.
6) Urine is yellow, hot, falling, and patient has to wait a long but coming very little.
7) laying on bed is agrevating the problem and sitting is reliefing.
The main affects are found on legs, she cannot stand at all. Apocynum is given with the support of Belladona Q
Pls. note she can pass urine if througing water on bladder.
Please advice further. Thanks.

--

March 8 2010
The medicine is certainly Nux Vomica or Strichnine combined with Arnica Q and Cantharis. Vescical paralysis which occurs after Typhoid and other high fevers, with atony of the bladder, intestine lining and rectum causing constipation Arnica in tincture form 40 to 60 drops three times a day have been found recommended. Quine and Iron would also be used in material doss where douching with cold water is resorted to. Aloes also be consdered. Other medicines of value may be checked accordng to symptoms. Injecting cold water is also recommended by some for achieving the contraction of the bladder. Here I would recommend Causticum 30. with best wishes.

Check the following medicines :
1. Apis Mel
2. Cannabis indica
3. Cantharis
4. Nitric Acid.
5. Nux Vomica
6. Pareira Brava
7. Plumbum met
8. Sepia
9. Serum anguillae(stopping completely)
10. Terebinthina
11. Hepar Sulphuris(waiting for long time )
12. Arsenic Album
13. Lycopodium.(flatulency under navel)

--

March 9 2010
Dr. Udaya Kumar.
I am pleased to inform that Urine prolem is now under control after using of Sulfur. However legs problem still exist. She cannot take load on legs specially on right leg and having complaint of crawling of aunts from feet to knees. Please note no pain. Causticum has been used.
Sorry i forget to mentioned she is having Hastria signs also. She is complaining stuck of a ball in throat.
Thanks for you all support and cooperation.

--

March 9 2010
I missed Sulphur. Yes it was as indicated as Nux, Arsenic, Arnica,Lyco, Apis, Sabal, causticum and Cantharis.
With hysteria and anti crawling, you should consider Agaricus Mus.

--

March 10 2010
Dear Mr. Udaya Kumar
i have a hard yesterday. Patient rang me and asked medicine as per new report. she was feeling all ok except weakness that is also after getting sweapting. i suggest Phos. Acid 30 and China 30. i was surprised to know that she got high fever with in 5-10 mints after taking Phos Acid. Red eyes, head and face burning red but feet were cold. Body pains, restless etc.She was not able to move legs at all.
A terrible moments were they. i never experinced such in my last 10-12 years practice.
Any how situation was in control after 1/2 hour with the help of other remedies but complete fever went to normal after 5-6 hours.
Heper sulfur 30 gave relex in Urine. Lechsis has shown some sensation in legs. I think legs are having operation paralysis. Nux + Coculus.
Rusthux hopefull will work good. i am getting history of all this disorder in wet.
Please coments.
Thanks.

--

March 10 2010
Dear Rana,
I can understand how you might have felt. The reason may not be in the medicine, it seems that the Malaria has reached the head. The symptoms are more of Ipec.which is high fever, red eyes, Malaria, or Rhus Tox., Please have her tested for Malaria once again. A combination of Rhus Tox, Ipec and Arsenic may be required. You must be the best judge after seeing her. Ipec is more indicated if there is epistaxis(nose bleed). China could be used at a higher potency but not phosphoric acid unless it is strongly indicated.

Phosphoric Acid might have done something to do with circulation which is causing paralysis because you can see the modality of Phosphoric acid : Everything impeding circulation causes aggravation of symptoms.

--

March 10 2010
Dear Mr. Udaya Kumar
Thanks for your advice. Heper sulfur is helping a lot for improvement. Discharge of urine is increased and brought peace of mind. Phos. Acid i think has worked on the affects of Thypoid. more after checking of patient.

--

March 10 2010
If Typhoid was there with malaria. Baptisia, Gelsemium, Rhus Tox,Bryonia, Causticum, Arsenic would be more suitable with hepar Sulph, china.

--

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.