Locations of visitors to this page

locked jaw, feeling of tightness near ear
Started by: shehzad at November 10 2009

Replies: 7 & Views: 9795    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

locked jaw, feeling of tightness near ear By: shehzad

November 10 2009
i am trying to find remedy. its for locked jaw, feeling of tightness in ear
i am confused between
causticum, hypericum, bellis prennis, hecla lava ?

Re:locked jaw, feeling of tightness near ear By: user123

November 10 2009
Please see if the following guiding symptoms help.

CAUSTICUM
Hahnemann's Tinctura acris sine Kali

Manifests its action mainly in chronic rheumatic, arthritic and paralytic affections, indicated by the tearing, drawing pains in the muscular and fibrous tissues, with deformities about the joints; progressive loss of muscular strength, tendinous contractures. Broken down seniles. In catarrhal affections of the air passages, and seems to choose preferably dark-complexioned and rigid-fibered persons. Restlessness at night, with tearing pains in joints and bones, and faint-like sinking of strength. This weakness progresses until we have gradually appearing paralysis. Local paralysis, vocal cords, muscles of deglutition, of tongue, eyelids, face, bladder and extremities. Children are slow to walk. The skin of a Causticum person is of a dirty white sallow, with warts, especially on the face. Emaciation due to disease, worry, etc, and of long standing. Burning, rawness, and soreness are characteristic.

HYPERICUM PERFORATUM
St. John's-wort
(HYPERICUM)

The great remedy for injuries to nerves, especially of fingers, toes and nails. Crushed fingers, especially tips. Excessive painfulness is a guiding symptom to its use. Prevents lockjaw. Punctured wounds. Relieves pain after operations. Quite supersedes the use of Morphia after operations (Helmuth). Spasms after every injury. Has an important action on the rectum; hæmorrhoids. Coccydynia. Spasmodic asthmatic attacks with changes of weather or before storms, better by copious expectoration. Injured nerves from bites of animals. Tetanus. Neuritis, tingling, burning and numbness. Constant drowsiness.

BELLIS PERENNIS
Daisy

It acts upon the muscular fibers of the blood-vessels. Much muscular soreness. Lameness, as if sprained. Venous congestion, due to mechanical causes. First remedy in injuries to the deeper tissues, after major surgical work. Results of injuries to nerves with intense soreness and intolerance of cold bathing. After gout, debility of limbs.

Traumatism of the pelvic organs, auto-traumatism, expresses the condition calling for this remedy; ill effects from masturbation. Excellent remedy for sprains and bruises. Complaints due to cold food or drink when the body is heated, and in affections due to cold wind. Externally, in nævi. Acne. Boils all over. Sore, bruised feeling in the pelvic region. Exudations, stasis, swelling, come within the range of this remedy. Rheumatic symptoms. Does not vitiate the secretions. "It is a princely remedy for old laborers, especially gardeners" (Burnett).

HECLA LAVA
Lava Scoriæ from Mt. Hecla
(HEKLA LAVA)

Marked action upon the jaws. Of great use in exostosis, gum abscess, difficult teething. Nodosities, caries of bone, etc. Osteitis, periostitis, osteosarcoma; rachitis. Tumors in general. Bone necrosis. Necrosis and sinus after mastoid operation.

Re:locked jaw, feeling of tightness near ear By: shehzad

November 10 2009
all these meds matches one or two of my symptoms.
Can I take two of these remedies combine ?
Closet one i found Causticum, Hecla, Hypericum.
For Caucticum, it says dark complexion and I am not dark

November 10 2009
day 1
please take three doses of Causticum 200c at a gap of 4 hours.

day 2 to day 10
please take 2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
calc fluorica 6x
silicea 6x

Please report after 10 days.

December 2 2009
User 123,

It worked as no pain now. but I still have runny nose especially in the morning and this is not new. Its is associated with these jaw symptoms. Its still there.

December 3 2009
If you are a chilly person (ie a person prefering warm surroundings) and if you are very duty conscious your remedy is silicea 200.

If you are a hot person (ie a person prefering cold surroundings) and if you have mild disposition your remedy is Pulsatilla 200.

If you are a hot person (ie a person prefering cold surroundings) and if you have a timid mind your remedy is Lycopodium 200.

day 1
three doses of remedy selected as above at a gap of 4 hours. Please note that you should take only one remedy.

day 2 to day 15
please take 2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours.
ferrum phos 6x
kali mur 6x

December 3 2009
Hi User 123,

Am I suffering from TMD ? some places its called TMJ.

December 4 2009
In allopathy they do very fine classification of diseases. We have one International Headache Society that has classified headache into some 100 types. They also have idiopathic as one of their types. Such classification has been done for many diseases. Then they say that many of these diseases are not curable. Now tell me what to do with this modern science. Same is the case with TMJ.

In homeopathy we give remedies based on the totality of symptoms. Pathological details help but they should not act as a hindrance or they should not depress the patient. The homeo remedies are very deep acting and they can cure diseases which allopathy considers as uncurable. So please go ahead and take the indicated remedy. You may also do some breathing exercises regularly.

i missed one remedy in my earlier post. So i am updating my post below.

If you are a chilly person (ie a person prefering warm surroundings) and if you are very duty conscious your remedy is silicea 200.

If you are a chilly person (ie a person prefering warm surroundings) and if you are very much worried about your health your remedy is Calcarea Carb 200.

If you are a hot person (ie a person prefering cold surroundings) and if you have mild disposition your remedy is Pulsatilla 200.

If you are a hot person (ie a person prefering cold surroundings) and if you have a timid mind your remedy is Lycopodium 200.

day 1
three doses of remedy selected as above at a gap of 4 hours. Please note that you should take only one remedy.

day 2 to day 15
please take 2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours.
ferrum phos 6x
kali mur 6x

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.