Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

weakend by injury
Started by: robreke at November 24 2009

Replies: 1 & Views: 1636    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

weakend by injury By: robreke
mississippi, usa

November 24 2009
I have a few symptoms which i hope I can get help with. I injured my left hip a few years ago and have been through alot trying to heal....including a fusion surgery which seems to have helped a little. I am taking arnica wet dose per this forum just recently and it seems to help already some.

My other problems are, I feel my body has been worn out because of years of trying to heal. I am much thinner than I used to be and my doctor prescribed me androgel testosterone gel because he said I had low testosterone....I never had low testosterone before my injury. My limbs sometimes feel weak and I don't feel as strong as a healthy 39 year old should. I do take an adrenal supplement which helps some with energy.....but feeling of weakness is still there ( so I take the androgel )

Also....my left hip joint is still kind of "lose" as it grinds when I raise my left knee and then lower it.....It "Grinds" deep in the hip joint where the head of the femur connects to hip socket. Because of this 'unstable foundation'....my spine and neck always need to be adjusted by chiropractor. If I go a few days without adjustment....the spine is unaligned and my chiropractor gets much movement. I feel better and operate better with adjustments.

So, anything to give me my strength back ( and maybe help me gain my lost weight and "vigor")? - I don't like having to take the androgel and I know it is "fake" testosterone and I feel it probably shuts down my own body's production of it ( as low as that might be ).....but when I don't take the androgel....I feel weak and as if I am "wasting away".....have no drive in any aspect.

And can anything be done for the grinding, loose hip and subluxated spine? I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll have to see a chiropractor for the rest of my life....but I thought I would ask. Thanks so much for professional advice.

Robert

Rob

Re:weakend by injury By: user123

November 24 2009
day 1 to day 3
Please take three doses of Rhus Tox 30c at a gap of 4 hours.

day 4 to day 15
please take 2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
kali phos 6x
calc phos 6x
silicea 6x

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.