Locations of visitors to this page

Joint pain in all joints
Started by: stpatil123 at August 12 2009

Replies: 6 & Views: 3682    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Joint pain in all joints By: stpatil123
Pune,India

August 12 2009
Hi Doctor,

I have joint pain in both the Knee's, KAT, KAT sound is also comming if i bend the leg in knee.

Also i have pain in both heels and its more whn i get up in the moring or after taking some rest.
I have more pain in Knee Joints, Heels and then in other joints like fingers, elbow sholders etc.
Alopathy doctors said after xray that there is gap in knee, but not able to understand why pain is not spread in all joints.

Its very painful for me to climb stairs.
I am facing this problem from one and half year.
Taken Alopathy medicine but no improvemnt

My weight is also gone up to 80 Kg in last 1 year. from 68 KG

Bellow is the answers of the question posted on the site http://www.homeopathyandmore.com but was not sure how to put the question there.
Please help me and suggest the medicine.
1. Age/Sex/Country/Climate:
34/Male/India/Pune, Normal Climate
2. Current complain - from how long:
Pain In knee Joint in both legs, "KAT"-"KAT" sound comming when leg is bend in knees, also problem in Heels, pain while walking and standing
Problem is from last 1 1/2 yr.
3. Current medicine you are taking:
was taking alopathy, calcimax fort
4. Sign & Symptom of disease:
Pain in knee and heels, while standing, walking, folding legs etc
5. Breif medical history:
Alergic to dust and strong smeel, gets cough due to dust
6. Family Back Ground:
no issues
7. Education and Nature of Profession of Patient:
BE, MBA, Now software engineer
8. Desires and aversion of food:
likes sweet after lunch or dinner, like spicy food, dont like oily food
9. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry..etc.:
Dont get angry easily, but some one intentinaly does somthing or not as per my wish i get angry, little impatient, get involved with people but takes time to be talkative, likes to stay in groups
10. What makes it worse and what makes it better:
bed rest makes it better
11. Thirst/Tongue/diabetic...:
Thirst-ggod 8-10 glasses a day, tongue- little white, no diabetic

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjay Patil

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjay Patil

Re: Joint pain in all joints By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

August 13 2009
You have not mentioned if your doctors have diagnosed your problem as Osteo Arthritis which in a person of 34 years is rather rare. Do you do any violent leg exercise or Squats in the gym?

You state " Alopathy doctors said after xray that there is gap in knee, but not able to understand why pain is not spread in all joints. " Please ask for clarification of his diagnosis from your doctor and ask him if you suffer from Arthritis.

You can take Arg Met 6c which is my default remedy for Arthritis in the Wet dose twice daily and report progress in a week. Please click "About Dose" on the left column of this page for instructions to make the Wet dose.

Please also visit:

http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=417

You state that your weight increased by 12 kg during the past year. If you would like to reduce your weight you can take Nat Phos 6x dose 2 tablets after meals twice daily. You can expect a reduction of about 1kg per week.

Please report progress in a week.

Re:Joint pain in all joints By: stpatil123
Pune,India

August 13 2009
Thanks a lot Doctor Joe.
I will try with these and update you in a week

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjay Patil

Pune,India

August 13 2009
My Doc had given me indicaion of Osteo Arthritis. Also i did not had any injury in leg ever. yes there is a gap in knee and KAT KAT sound also comes, and i ge the pain in elbows and in heels.

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjay Patil

Pune,India

November 23 2009
Hi Dr.

I just went through the Arthroscopy. And the meniscus was repaired, it got damaged and ligament was repaired at one place.
I still have the pain and doctors are saying that its degenerative arthritis.
Could you please suggest me some remedy and how i can prevent the further degeneration

Regards,
Sanjay

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjay Patil

Re:Joint pain in all joints By: user123

November 23 2009
day 1 and day 2
please take three doses of Rhus Tox 200c at a gap of 4 hours

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

day 3 to day 15
please take 2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours
calc fluor 6x
calc phos 6x
silicea 6x

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.

Please report after 15 days.

Re:Joint pain in all joints By: user123

November 23 2009
Please take a dose of Arnica 1M before starting the above treatment. You may start the above treatment from next day.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.