Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Strychnos Gaultheriana
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity
Started by: Joe De Livera at September 10 2006

Replies: 342 & Views: 230026    Font    Page 8 of 14  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12, 13, 14  Next          Reply

Re: Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

August 24 2009

Click picture for many more pictures

The standard dosage to reduce weight is 2 tablets Nat Phos 6x taken immediately after a meal twice daily.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: junsono
kolkata

August 25 2009
hi dr joe,
thanks for your reply.i will take the dosage according to your adivce. once again thank you very much.

thanks

purnima phukan

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Kavya22

August 26 2009
Dear Joe,

UPDATE ON MY SISTERS PROGRESS:
Today, I checked my sister's weight, it is 55.5, She has lost 1kg in one month (from last time checked)
Its OK., there is no hurry to loose weight very quickly.
She is taking NatPhos 6x - and Arnica 30c in wet dose...

There is no Pimple Problem and her face which used to look Oily earlier, now looks completely Clear and Dry.

Her Periods problem also seems to be in control and regularised.

Many Thanks to you and Dr Udaya

Regards
Kavya

Sri Lanka

September 2 2009
My apologies that I missed your post of August 25.

Glad to note that your sister continues to lose weight even though it is 1kg per month. It is obvious that her present weight is what her body feels is the ideal weight and it is now up to her to maintain it by controlling her diet and by regular exercise. She can also stop the Nat Phos as it cannot help her any further.

She can however continue to take the Arnica in the Wet dose even for life as it can help her in many ways as both she and you have noticed. You have confirmed that her acne is under control and that her periods are regularized and I presume painless without any excess bleeding. She can take just one capful of the remedy in the future.

It seems a pity that more girls and women do not use the Arnica in the Wet dose as those to whom I have prescribed it have confirmed that it is really a magic formula which ensures that their periods are hardly noticed as they are completely painless with a minimum loss of blood.

I cannot understand how modern medicine with unlimited funds provided by Big Pharma does not have the equivalent of Arnica 30c in the Wet dose for these female problem which are universal for all women as all that doctors can do is to prescribe analgesics to deaden the pain but they do not have any drug that will stop the profuse bleeding that many women suffer from for many days during and after their periods.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Kavya22

September 3 2009
Dear Joe,

Thanks for replying to the post.
Yes, whatever you have researched about Arnica seems to be quiet true.
From past one month, as per your advice (prev post), even, I have started taking Arnica30c in wet dose at night, and believe me, I sleep like a baby. Very Sound and De-stressfull sleep.
Not only it helps me get up early the next morning, but it also makes me feel Fresh and Stress Free. What I feel is, every working woman should try this..

Regarding my sister, her normal weight is around 52 kgs, so, she has told, she would like to take NatPhos6x for another 2-3 months and then stop. She is totally happy with all the changes.

Best Regards
Kavya

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: akanshag
India

September 3 2009
Can you please clarify having Nat phos 6X immediately after meals , don't we need to give gap of 10 to 15min which we usually give before taking any homeopathic remedy

Please advise me

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: akanshag
India

September 3 2009
Can you please clarify having Nat phos 6X immediately after meals , don't we need to give gap of 10 to 15min which we usually give before taking any homeopathic remedy

Please advise me

Sri Lanka

September 3 2009
I have observed that Nat Phos 6x is most effective to reduce weight if taken immediately after a meal. It is possible that its action in promoting peristalsis accelerates the passage of food down the gut thereby reducing its complete absorption into the blood stream which in turn reduces weight.

I am copying below Dr Schleusser's notes on this Biochemic Cell Salt which give more details of its operation in the gut.

Natrium Phosphoricum

Sodium and Phosphate ions are to be found in our body in the muscle, nerve and brain cells, in the blood corpuscles and in the tissue fluids. According to Dr Schuessler, Nat Phos splits the lactic acid, which is produced by the work of muscles into carbonic acid and water. The carbonic acid is absorbed by the sodium phosphate and brought to the lungs where it is eliminated in the process of breathing. If sodium phosphate is lacking, there results an excess of lactic acid and consequently a sour taste, heart burn, sour stools, vomiting of sour, caseous matter, particularly in babies who are overfed with sugar and milk. If lactic acid reaches the lymphatic glands, the albumin of the lymph glands coagulates and the gland begins to swell. In the initial stages of swelling of the lymphatic glands therefore, Nat Phos has a healing effect because it can split lactic acid. Nat Phos further assures that the uric acid of the blood which is formed by the splitting up of the albuminous substance is kept in solution and secreted by the kidneys. Should this not be the case, uric acid will be deposited in the joints. The sequels are Rheumatism. Gout, Sciatica, Lumbago. In the Gall, Nat Phos saponifies the fatty acids which have been consumed with the food. It is hence indicated against digestive disturbances resulting from excessive consumption of fat.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Judit

September 3 2009
Dear Dr De Livera,

I started taking Nat Phosp 6 c b y mistake but then in the U.K. where I am living 6D which corresponds to 6X is not available. What can I do? If I still take 6c is this OK or is there a hope I lose the weight on this ptency too? Please kindly recommend what I can do.

Many thanks,

Judit

Judit

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Judit

September 3 2009
Dear Dr De Livera,

I started taking Nat Phosp 6 c b y mistake but then in the U.K. where I am living 6D which corresponds to 6X is not available. What can I do? If I still take 6c is this OK or is there a hope I lose the weight on this ptency too? Please kindly recommend what I can do.

Many thanks,

Judit

Judit

Sri Lanka

September 3 2009
Nat Phos 6c is not a Biochemic Cell Salt and it is very likely that it will not work to reduce weight.

I am not aware about its availability in the UK but if you check with Ainsworths it is very likely that they stock it.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Dr R.K.Khatri
Mumbai, India

November 19 2009
Dear Mr Girilal,

Can we make Phospho Soda solution by

diluting 1 oz Phosphate of Soda to 8 Oz of

water. Than 1 drop of this solution to 1 liter of

water and bang. Than 3 drops from this

liquid.

Please comment.

Regards

Dr R.K.Khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: user123

November 20 2009
Hi Dr. Khatri

i am not girilal. But see whether the following works

First step is to take a water bottle(1000 ml). 40%(400 ml water) should be filled with water, and one 60% should be empty. Now add 50 ml phospho soda to it. Then cover the bottle immediately, and shake it hard 10 times up and down.

The next step is to pour out one ninths(90%) of the contents from the water bottle and refill the bottle(with fresh water) to previous level i.e half or 50% of the bottle. Then shake it again for 10 times.

Third step is: Repeat the step 2.... the cycle for 6 times.

Now the remedy or wet dose inside the bottle, Natrum Phos, approximately equivalent to strength 6x, is ready.

We are keeping the bottle 50% empty throughout to facilitate easy handling. It won't matter if you take 900 ml water and 100 ml phospho soda to start with.

November 20 2009
There is no need to throw any solution
the solution (that i asked to pour out)at the end of first step is 1X.
at the end of next round it should be 2x, then 3x, 4x and 5x.

November 20 2009
Another clarification

Instead of

Now the remedy or wet dose inside the bottle, Natrum Phos, approximately equivalent to strength 6x, is ready.

it should be

Now the remedy inside the bottle, Natrum Phos, approximately equivalent to strength 6x, is ready.

So what you have is the remedy. Now while taking a dose you should add 1 to 3 drops of this remedy to some 20 ml water and sip up slowly.

As the remedy is a water based dilution it should be preserved in a refrigerator.

Mumbai, India

November 20 2009
Dear User 123,

Fleet Phospo Soda is not available in Mumbai

India. I got the formulation Of Fleet Phospo

Soda. I 1oz of phospate of Soda and 8 Oz of

distilled water makes 10 oz of phospo Soda.

Please comment.

Regards

Dr R.K.Khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

November 21 2009
Hi Dr. Khatri

You make phospho soda from the formulation and then follow the procedure given above. It should not make any difference.
You should see which one works better 3x, 4x, 5x or 6x. It is better to avoid lower dilutions.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: fazimran
srilanka

November 22 2009
can i take this nat phos while brstfeedin

Mumbai, India

November 23 2009
Dear Girilal,

Please tell me do you use 1 Drop to 1 liter water

to make 6X or 10 drops of fleet Phospo soda in

1 liter of water.

Regards

Dr R.K.Khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

November 24 2009
Mr. Girilal has never said that it will be a remedy of 6x potency. He said that it will work like a 6x potency. Mr. Girilal suggests methods of preparing remedies for those who cannot buy the remedies then and there and they need remedies immediately. Such remedies may not be perfect but may work.

Sri Lanka

November 24 2009
As the first Homeopath to identify Nat Phos 6x as the Ultimate Cure for Obesity I believe that it is now time that I participated in this debate on how to make the remedy using Phospho Soda which I understand is not available in Mumbai.

Those who live in India are no doubt aware that Nat Phos 6x can be purchased at a very small cost from the nearest Homeopathic Pharmacy in any city. I have experimented with various potencies of Nat Phos -- 3x and 30x and have observed that the most effective for weight loss is the 6x potency.

I would strongly advise all who live in India to get their supplies of Nat Phos 6x from the nearest supplier as it is far safer to use the product made by a recognized manufacturer rather than experimenting with various formulations of Phospho Soda.

I note that Fazimran has inquired if it is safe to take Nat Phos 6x while breastfeeding and the answer is YES but only if you use the Biochemic Cell Salt.

Mumbai, India

November 24 2009
Dear Joe,

Thanks for your advice to purchase from some

reliable manufactures but the price they have

increased that a poor man can not buye.

Thats why I want to make it at home and

distribute

free of charge to poor patients as I am

already giving some remedies to poor

people free. I have mono sodium phospate

in powder form and wants to make liquid

and than potency like 6 X. If you have some

thing to guide please do so I will be very

thankful to you.

Regards

Dr R.K.Khatri

Dr In Naturopathy

Sri Lanka

November 25 2009
I do not have any experience in using Phospho Soda or Mono Sodium Phosphate and cannot therefore advice you.

Praveen Wadhwa (Girilal) was the first to discover that Fleet Phospho Soda had the same effect as Nat Phos 6x and you can read his research on other threads on this Forum by typing Phospho Soda into the Search box at the top of this page.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: fazimran
srilanka

November 26 2009
hello dr.iam fazimran iam breastfeedin the baby and i wanna loose weight also as my weight is 80kgs and iam suffering from fissure it is very pain ful i dont want to do the operation so plz suggest homeopathy medicine,and my hair is falling alot too .so plz dr help me plz .and kindly let me know from where can i get these medicines in colombo

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Adil
Pakistan

January 23 2010
I must also tell my experience of losing weight with nat phos 12x not 6x as been homeopath myself 6x didn't respond on me well as i previously used it for anal fissure with arnica by joe and i felt it didn't responds on me now so i did upgraded to 12x, as people here will not believe it i lose 20kg within a month its kg not pounds but along with strictly boiled vegetables (i will also name specific vegetables which i took with chapati) nothing else and with doing a lot exercises as i was used to exercises at home when i was at age of 14-20 my weight at that age was 65kg, i got suprising weight after my marriage from age 22-25 as i became 103kg anyway i started nat phos 12x with exercises and boiled vegs. i lose 20kg within a month now i am 83kg.
I was also surprised myself of losing that much weight i tried 6x on my mother and make her use of boiled vegs and doing walk for 20minutes at morning and at noon and during walk she don't have to answer anyone or she not even shouldn't attend mobile call. I tell her these 20minutes are for your body as she is aged so i didn't requested her for exercise and i came to know she dropped 7kg in ten days and her Blood pressure level becomes normal also as she is having high BP.
Isn't this surprising ????
I also tried on many patients i do have a lot pound bottles of nat phos 6x. And for my every patient i gave him/her a pound bottle but i came to result every patient must also have to do some exercising. Some patients reported 5kgs a months and some 2kgs some nothing (that's due to thier laziness i think so).

Sri Lanka

January 23 2010
Thank you Adil for recording your response to the Nat Phos Therapy that I have pioneered since 2005 on this and other Homeopathic Forums.

Your record of losing 20kg in a month, using the 12x potency of Nat Phos is of great interest and can constitute an all time record as the highest that has been recorded here in Sri Lanka is 6kg in a month. Your actively adjusting your food intake and the exercise would have also contributed to this record reduction.

I hope that others too will use Nat Phos in the 6x and 12 x potencies and what is more important, record their observations in terms of their own response in weight reduction on this Forum.

I would also recommend that you also use Arnica 30c in the Wet dose to help your body to a higher level of health with just one dose taken nightly as I have done myself for the last 13 years.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in a 5ml Ethanol pack in a bottle with a dropper arrangement.
If this is not available the Dry dose in pellets may be used but this is not as effective as the remedy in the original Ethanol pack.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops or 5 pellets of the remedy into the bottle and shake it hard to produce bubbles. This is homeopathic succussion and must be done every time before a capful of the bottle which is the dose is taken as directed.

Re:Nat Phos 6x the Ultimate Cure for Obesity By: Adil
Pakistan

January 24 2010
Thanks Joe
I stated that i requested my mom to do same under my observation and she loses 7kg. I used arnica for three months daily a wet dose but now stopped.
I may also state something interesting your therapy that i used on number of patient having anal fistula or abscess, if i noticed that someone isn't getting benefit with your therapy within in 15days i gave him four doses of nit.acid 200c and the cured starts immediately within a day or two but that is rare where there isn't any cure starts then i use nit acid 200c with your therapy to improve results, mostly people got cured with your therapy within 21days or more and what i do i reduced their doses of arnica with the passage of time into one dose only for at least three to four months after been cured. There are also some cases which were too severe so i used antibiotics injection mostly LINCOMYCIN with an injection of non-steroidal anti inflammatory Indomethacin or in tablet form ciprofloxacin 500mg with anti inflammatory Ansaid (Flurbiprofen) twice daily atleast for three days and i noticed that these don't antidote joepathy .
In short i (with help of GOD) cured each and every person having anal fissure, fistula and abscess with your therapy, the fail/uncured rate is 0%, people even having relapse of fistula or abscess with two or three surgeries got cured with Joepathy.

I must thank you for having great contribution in homeopathy Smile

Page 8 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 8 of 14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.