Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

abcess in thighs , armpits
Started by: fazimran at November 9 2009

Replies: 5 & Views: 4342    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

abcess in thighs , armpits By: fazimran
srilanka

November 9 2009
my husband is 33yrs nd he has diabetic and cholestrol.he was gettin abcess in his armpits and back ,he also gets in his private part area too.he consulted a dr in iindia and he was given doxcyllin and mottilium  to use for 3mnths,while on medicine he got abcess.and he had to go and doa surgery and drain it .after threeweeks he got in the same place and he had s big swelling there too .fully filled with pus and blood .when it bursts on its own ,i use to press nd clean it with betadine liquid and it becomes a deep hole.he gets it very soon now a days .he has gastrites too.i want u to help me in this problem please.and cure my husband .may god help u .

Re:abcess in thighs , armpits By: garcot
Bangalore

November 9 2009
fazimran,

Please go through this thread and see if it helps to begin the case: http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2823

comeback with your specifics and we would try to help you with remedies that are closer to the actual case.

Best
Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Re:abcess in thighs , armpits By: user123

November 9 2009
In my humble opinion here the remedies like Acid Phos, Ars may help more effectively as the patient is diabetic.

If you want that a specific remedy be worked out for you -
Please copy the Questionnaire from the following thread
http://www.homeopathyandmore.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=22994&highlight=#22994
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.

Re:abcess in thighs , armpits By: udaya kumar
--

November 9 2009
Calcarea Sulph may be used if the abscess and scabs have yellow colour. If the pus is white colour use Hepar Sulph 200. If the abscess leaves dark black scars with diabetis use Arsenic Album 30. If symptoms of Silicea matches completely use Silicea 30. If the above remedies when used do not give desired results, use either three doses of Sulphur 30 or Mercurious 30 as per symptoms and continue with indicated medicine. Calcara Sulph may be used Initially Calcaria Sulph 200 one dose a day for three days and thereafter one dose a week. Three to five globules constitute a dose. with best wishes.
Medicines should be used in consultation with a homeopathic doctor.

--

Re:irregular menses after child birth By: fazimran
srilanka

November 10 2009
after my child delivery on 3rd of may 2009 i got it on 12 of july till now ,i dnt get regulry,i  want it to be  regular garcot. i take primulate for 5days and i get it after 7 days and it is like spotted .not flowing well.pleas help me with this prblm

Re:abcess in thighs , armpits By: garcot
Bangalore

November 11 2009
Fazimran,

Mr.Udaya kumar would guide you and help with this issue. Meanwhile, you can try 1 or 2 doses or Pulsatilla 30 to increase and regulate the flow a week or couple of days before the expected menstrual cycle. Please do not take any remedies during the cycle.

Garcot

"wisdom in your body is deeper than your deepest philosophy"(Nietszche)

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.